Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Yo, Xara, you're great, and Imma let you finish, but Kat just single handedly took down the best fist fighter in the school. beat him in three solid hits......

See, there's your problem: fist fighter. Xara's a lot more flexible with her combat strategies. She's got two swords, a technically infinite number of throwing knives, and an authentic Rahkshi staff. 

<_<

And how long can she hold that position before others try to beat her for it?

People have been trying to do that since this game began. At level two, she was untouchable. 

At level three, she's nigh unstoppable. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, enough people who despise her and want her position, then you've got a riot squad.

And might i remind you Xara only tipped the scales against others by only so much al level two... If Vaalku could sore her while taking a walloping then students much tougher than him could potentially kill her.

Not while Fang's around. :D

I guess you say something enough times, and it turns out true.

It's like what Ultron said a few days back:

If you want to claim your character is a good fighter, you're going to have to back it up with your RPing. To say you're the best fighter? Well thats going to take a lot of backing up, more than just insisting what a brute he is in a profile

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You are, actually. 

Kinda like I almost did with Kat being mad at Exxan.

You're following Xara around, and when she does the slightest thing you think is not okay(which, by the way, Xara hasn't done anyhting besides beat a few people up in fair combat.) you immediately go,  "See?! See?! terrible person right here!" But she isn't doing anything wrong by the rules of the game, and neither is her player, Roman. 

You need to take a break and cool down.

• Upvote 1

Actually... The rules of the game is Exactly what i'm mad at. People going around and beating up anyone they like for little or no reason, besides wanting to level up.

And Xara left that fight. Vaalku never gave up, nor surrendered. And no, i'm not overreacting.

Uh.... that's the whole point of the game. If you don't like it, stop playing. 

Xara left that fight because she'd leveled up, and Vaalku was beaten anyway. She thought her point had been made. 

• Upvote 2

Besides, Vaalku has an awful habit of going around and insulting people or picking fights with them for no reason whatsoever. When we complain about that, you either brush it off or ignore us entirely. 

Dude..... omega was killed by Exxan. And, yeah, it sucked, and I don't personally think it should have ended that way, but it was fairly written, and it's past. everyone but Vaalku has more or less moved on from that. Everyone but you and maybe Dane sometimes when he wants to get on Nato's nerves.

Telling Xara her face looks like a brick has literally nothing whatsoever to do with Omega, yet that's what Vaalku did. 

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my MOC of Tonitrui Kaita! 

http://i.imgur.com/032hQFv.png

• Upvote 1

Goodness, Vallkuu needs to calm down. She's level 3 now. He will get pulverized over and over. The only way he can beat her is if she didn't use weapons. Even then it'd be a huge challenge.

*Continued Laughter*.

You fool! Xara is a weapon!

Now, here's something I've been wondering about: at level two, Xara's and Vaalku's powers cancelled each other out. However, when she leveled up, Ultron's post implied that Vaalku took some damage from the lightning. Would that then mean that a level two Electric/Chain Lightning Rahkshi is vulnerable to the stronger powers of a level three? 

• Upvote 1

Arctic! You can't just crush the moment and leave! :P

At least Hoto and Jayar had their uninterrupted moment...

That Kaita looks pretty scary. The colors look good and it is very spiky. Remind me to never get on their bad side (at least until Fang has a Kaita of his own :D ).

Well,...

@Torchwick's MOC

Now, build is pretty simplistic, but the color scheme and lighting makes up for that heavily. It's a shame that glass blue flame dosen't exist. :(

Nicely done!

There's only so much I can do with LDD, unfortunately. Complex builds are difficult to pull off with the stupid interface LDD has. 

That Kaita looks pretty scary. The colors look good and it is very spiky. Remind me to never get on their bad side (at least until Fang has a Kaita of his own  :D ).

Who doesn't love a scary, spiky Kaita? 

Arctic! You can't just crush the moment and leave!  :P

At least Hoto and Jayar had their uninterrupted moment...

Which is more than can be said for Xara and Glass. What is it with people ruining romantic embraces today? 

I was thinking Jayar could join the Kaita, but he's busy enjoying Hoto's company. :D I could see Jayar, Hoto, and Kat (or Era) working out, but that leaves Fang out of it.

What is it with people ruining romantic embraces today? 

What is it with romantic embraces today?

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

I was thinking Jayar could join the Kaita, but he's busy enjoying Hoto's company. :D I could see Jayar, Hoto, and Kat (or Era) working out, but that leaves Fang out of it.

Well, if all three minds are present in a Kaita, I don't know how well Hoto could cooperate with a fighter like Kat or Era. 

You started it. 

• Upvote 1

All you need is 2 more people that have a sense of jealousy, nevergiveupness, or prone to being injured badly. :)

...Basically, Fang. I don't think even Fang could tolerate Vaalku long enough for a Kaita though.

Well, if all three minds are present in a Kaita, I don't know how well Hoto could cooperate with a fighter like Kat or Era.

Darn, that is a good point.

You started it.

Yeah, I did, didn't I? :D

Yo, Xara, you're great, and Imma let you finish, but Kat just single handedly took down the best fist fighter in the school. beat him in three solid hits......

See, there's your problem: fist fighter. Xara's a lot more flexible with her combat strategies. She's got two swords, a technically infinite number of throwing knives, and an authentic Rahkshi staff. 

<_<

And how long can she hold that position before others try to beat her for it?

People have been trying to do that since this game began. At level two, she was untouchable. 

At level three, she's nigh unstoppable. 

Last time I checked, Rail touched Xara quite a bit when he used the gym to slam them both through three consecutive metal walls. But yeah, now that she's level three, I'd say that she has the advantage.

Nice MOC! I imagined that it would have a bit more silver, but it still looks awesome.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.