Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Level three Chain Lightning lets you throw weak bouncing bolts across a short distance. Level two lets you unleash a devastating electric shock upon physical contact. Squid's not the best with his powers, and sometimes will accidentally use his powers. As a level three, he's only had two or three chances to use his power and only one of those times ended with him still in control.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Kaita, you say?

Blast, if only Vaalku...

All you need is 2 more people that have a sense of jealousy, nevergiveupness, or prone to being injured badly. :)

Well, Sido crippled himself once, then jumped out the same window and took all the pain you can without breaking your legs..

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

A better way to say it would be no one but those three showed much feeling after he went crazy. Before, he was a loyal stooge to Phogen, and Phogen and Exxan didn't mind him.

Still don't understand why Vaalku even cares for Omega. Fang could relate to him and appreciated how Omega warned him. Kat just got to know him with Fang. Vaalku... well, he suddenly decided with usual confusing stubbornness that he wanted to take care of Omega after the latter beat him up.

But then again, when has Vaalku ever made sense as a character? It's hard to write a useful and appreciated character with significant development if you can't even establish reason behind his actions. He had no reason to like Omega, yet he did. He had no reason to follow Fang around, yet he did. He had no reason to insult Xara so severely, yet he did. Yet you still wonder why nobody likes Vaalku.

• Upvote 2

Fang may not be good at much (see fighting, controlling anger, relationships, etc.), but if there is one thing he can do, it's hold a grudge, even for the smallest things.

I'm actually really looking forward to this fight. The ironies already are great. :D

Why are you all making it sound like Zex tried to kill Silencer.  :(

He didn't try to kill Silencer, but he clearly was trying to kill Illusive. The guy had two severe chest wounds, and Zex tried to stick a powerfully electrified knife into one of those wounds. He knew exactly what that would do. My choices were to let Illusive die, or have Silencer sacrifice himself to save him. 

I went with the more dramatic option. 

But then again, when has Vaalku ever made sense as a character? It's hard to write a useful and appreciated character with significant development if you can't even establish reason behind his actions. He had no reason to like Omega, yet he did. He had no reason to follow Fang around, yet he did. He had no reason to insult Xara so severely, yet he did. Yet you still wonder why nobody likes Vaalku.

Truth has been spoken. 

IC: "Actually Exxan, there are two other students who have taken to learning under me, Jayar and Zelnos. Jayar is silver and black rather than brown and back, stands a bit straighter than usual, Zelnos is just lighter shades of my colours. Could you find them?" Palma asked, "I could use some help, and a bit of practical experience goes a long way to learn new things."

I'm pretty sure Zelnos is already in the infirmary. :P

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I guess she can follow him on his sidequest, then. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Why are you all making it sound like Zex tried to kill Silencer. :(

Rail's trying to go after Zex because he holds him equally responsible for Silencer's death as he does himself.

Isn't it a little unrealistic that the entire gym would fill with water at Zex' command? And didn't everybody just agree to stop using the Gym this way?

I've only been exerting control over small portions of the gym, and even then I've only been using it to create other hazards during battle or to aid in evasion. No one Rahkshi should realistically have the ability to control the entire room, nor should they be able to will it with enough speed to outright block attacks.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I've only been exerting control over small portions of the gym, and even then I've only been using it to create other hazards during battle or to aid in evasion. No one Rahkshi should realistically have the ability to control the entire room, nor should they be able to will it with enough speed to outright block attacks.

Agreed. When I've had my characters controlling the gym, it's always been directly around the area where they and their opponents are. Different fights move at different speeds, so it makes no sense for someone to be doing something that effects everyone in the gym. 

And Jayar and Hoto walked straight into the courtyard where Era is. Well done.

Oh, you got the mask split! Welcome to the Kanohi Force!

I have ascended to something greater than throwing Ghidora out a window.

IC: Sidonas - Gym

Sidonas, starting to compose himself, said.

"Hey, no need to apologize, every thief gets caught eventually. And I guess you found out who Anonymous was. The Crossbow Gauntlet was an old invention of mine that I never got around to really finishing. You seem like you take an interest in ranged weapons, so I thought about it and said 'Why not?'. Consider the gauntlet my apology for yesterday."

Then the voice spoke:

Get on with it! Ask her.

I thought I said stay quiet for the thousandth time! Why can't you leave me alone?!

I cannot be silent until we get what we want, even then I will still be here.

Are you always this persistent?

We are one and the same, you know the answer to that question.

What do I tell her?

Improvise.

I hate you.

I know you do.

At that he started again: "Say, if you're interested, I have more tools and weapons I can make, I just need more supplies, would you be interested in anything else?"

Great, now I'm flirting with no thought to what I say..

Dane, your go.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Just waiting for an opportunity to go Kaita and wreck everyone in the entire gym....