Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Hey, sorry about the delay. Anyway, 'incredibly impractical'? He's literally just stabbing downwards with a stick. It's not something you can't do with one hand, especially when you're as versatile as a Rahkshi.

If I recall correctly, your post actually said he was swinging it towards Exxan's side. In order to do a significant amount of damage with a blow like that, he'd have to be gripping the staff with both hands.

Otherwise Exxan could've simply brushed the staff aside without too much effort.

EDIT: I found the original post. Turns out Silver did swing it with just one hand, and his armoured hand was raised in a blocking position. So Exxan could have easily knocked the staff out of the way.

And with his hand in that position, Silver still would've had a lot of difficulty catching Exxan's foot. As best he could've put the hand in the path of Exxan's kick and let that take some of the force of the blow. 

Edited by Locus

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Swinging and stabbing are two completely different things. 

We're past that point anyway. Foot grabbing still seems to be incredibly difficult. 

Edited by Locus

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yes. Era made a Venom Flyer explode. 

Sonics will mess you up. 

Fang locked his portion of the metal away in his room. I don't remember what Vaalku did with his portion though... it might still be in the Infirmary or Courtyard.

Edited by Click

Wait, so whose metal was used to make Remembrance

Fang's stash? I thought we got it from someone else's room....

IC: Silver - Visorak wilds

Ignoring my growing irritation, I followed Vorjak as he made his escape.

"So, what's the plan?"

OOC: Ignore that last part if the silence field is still in effect.

Nope, silence field is down! But I'm going to wait for Scorp before doing a Shark post, Kat deserves the chance to follow or attack him just outside the Crawler if she dares.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Yeah, I'm confused as to how Silver somehow got past Exxan, Fang and Kat in order to catch up with Shark already. He was behind Exxan in one post, and suddenly right beside Shark in the next. 

Name: Mortsia
Type: Chameleon
Level: 3
Appearance: A tall, lanky, and fairly thin Rahkshi, colored dark red and silver.
Gear: He carries gloves with talons on them that go on his hands. He also replaced his regular feet with ones that are clawed. He uses them not only to fight, but to also climb on the ceiling, something he prefers to do rather than walking.
Personality: Mortsia is a fairly strange Rahkshi, mainly by the fact that, rather than simple words, he speaks in rhymes for whatever reason. He uses his feet as much in combat as his hands, which can be a deadly combination. He hates the words Orange, Silver, Purple, and Month, due to not being able to rhyme. As stated above, he prefers to climb and hang from the ceiling, rather than walking. He possesses a great dislike to those who cannot read, and is quite antisocial. Does not agree with the Makuta.
Bio: Not much has truly happened to Mortsia yet. He came to Corpus Rahkshi to learn more hand-to-hand combat, and for the vast collection of books.

Most likely my last character for a long while.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Name: Mortsia

Type: Chameleon

Level: 2

Appearance: A tall, lanky, and fairly thin Rahkshi, colored dark red and silver.

Gear: He carries gloves with talons on them that go on his hands. He also replaced his regular feet with ones that are clawed. He uses them not only to fight, but to also climb on the ceiling, something he prefers to do rather than walking.

Personality: Mortsia is a fairly strange Rahkshi, mainly by the fact that, rather than simple words, he speaks in poems, with rhymes and deeper meanings. He uses his feet as much in combat as his hands, which can be a deadly combination. He hates the words Orange, Silver, Purple, and Month, due to not being able to rhyme. As stated above, he prefers to climb and hang from the ceiling, rather than walking. He possesses a great dislike to those who cannot read, and is very antisocial. He holds a certain fondness for the Makuta and their strategy in battle(minus Icarax).

Bio: Not much has truly happened to Mortsia yet. He came to Corpus Rahkshi to learn more hand-to-hand combat, and for the vast collection of books.

Most likely my last character for a long while.

Approved. Wonder what he'll do when he bumps into the Rahkshi actually called Silver though :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Exxan has finally reached breaking point.

Like I said, Exxan's had enough. He's tried being nice, and it aint working out. 

How does Punch even know Stronghold is in trouble? It feels like you've slipped back into that fightbot mentality of all of your characters been best friends for no good IC reason, and knowing stuff they shouldn't. 

Punch knows Stronghold is still there. And since he has seen him come back since Era and Alpha came in, Punch automatically assumed something was wrong because Era and Stronghold were originally working together.. Note that I didn't say that Punch didn't say that he was stuck in the city. They might as well be think that he's lost in the forest.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I am baffled as to how he is capable of doing most everything he is doing.

This is the reaction of pretty much everyone in regards to every single thing Vaalku has done since he lost those limbs. It's kind of reached the point where we've given up and are just letting him do whatever. 

It's mostly harmless nonsense for the most part; I'm willing to ignore it as long as it doesn't effect my characters. 

How does Punch even know Stronghold is in trouble? It feels like you've slipped back into that fightbot mentality of all of your characters been best friends for no good IC reason, and knowing stuff they shouldn't. 

Oh yeah I forgot to mention. In his bio, Punch encountered Stronghold on the way to the Academy so they are already friends.