Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Tridax lead the troop of loyalists and their quarry back to his office, where it finally dawned on him to do a headcount.

"We are missing one. Where is your sister of the cyclones?"

Aw, he does care. :D

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

No, Xara did talk to Kat a while back. It was right before she headed to the village to steal food for the Matoran, when everyone was just getting back from the assignment on Visorak. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Okay then.

It's rather unfortunate that almost no one in the rebellion is inside the school at the moment. Xara's underground, Sidonas, Shield, and Cao are in the Cauldron, and Fang and Snake are at the Causeway. The only person Jayar and Hoto could conceivably find is Era, and I have no doubt that Nato in his perpetual patronage of Phogen is going to see to it that she is still with Phogen, making things rather difficult.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Leoxander and MCGPY, some helpful information for you I have.

First of all, you don't have to quote the other person when interacting with them. It takes up too much space, and is frankly pointless. :P

Also, when in character, make sure you say IC: [character name] before your post. EX.: "IC: Dakilik     Dakilik walked down the hallway."

Hope this helped!

• Upvote 2

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

First of all, you don't have to quote the other person when interacting with them. It takes up too much space, and is frankly pointless. :P

Also, when in character, make sure you say IC: [character name] before your post. EX.: "IC: Dakilik     Dakilik walked down the hallway."

Hope this helped!

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

Hope this helped!

No problem!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Well, it gets a little over-the-top when there's 4 character quotes in one post.

Also, someone's using the Refectory? I didn't know that place still existed. :P

Assume Flabbergaster isn't obvious? That's a little hard, seeing as he's the fattest Rahk in the school besides Omega.

That's right. I went there. :P

Also, apologies to the Refectory group if I made anything seriously worse. I was there first, anyways. :P

Strictly speaking, no, you weren't there first. Hoto and Snake had both been posted as being in the refectory just before Hakrii arrived. Still, as strange a coincidence as Hakrii deciding to rush to the Refectory the very moment secret information was about to be discussed there might be, I cannot begrudge you your chosen interaction. Just please do try not to make things any more difficult than they already will be for the rebels. It's already going to be hard enough.

And also, if I may say so, Omega wasn't fat. He was muscular. I've built both him and Flabbergaster - they're standing next to each other on my desk - so I would know ^_^

I have no doubt that Nato in his perpetual patronage of Phogen is going to see to it that she is still with Phogen, making things rather difficult.

The last time I posted as Era, she and Phogen were heading to Tridax's office to report the dead Kraata they'd found. Since I've spoken to Funky, and know he isn't on another six month hiatus, I see no reason to pull Era out of that interaction. 

>omega

>fat

what are drinking friend?

>omega

>fat

what are you drinking friend?

You're repeating yourself. What are you drinking? 

Is it even physically possible for a rahkshi to be fat?

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Strictly speaking, no, you weren't there first. Hoto and Snake had both been posted as being in the refectory just before Hakrii arrived. 

What?! I didn't notice that at all. :shrug:

And also, if I may say so, Omega wasn't fat. He was muscular. I've built both him and Flabbergaster - they're standing next to each other on my desk - so I would know ^_^

YOU BUILT FLABBERGASTER YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :P

IC: Jayar / Refectory

Was there something about covert conversations that attracted random disruptions?

Oh no.... They've found the fourth wall. 

How long before they find us hiding behind it?

Edited by Locus

But Jayar makes a very good point: why is it that every time people are discussing sensitive information, someone conveniently shows up for no good reason and tries to listen in? 

• Upvote 1

IC: Jayar / Refectory

Was there something about covert conversations that attracted random disruptions?

Soon Locus. Soon.

Edited by Dragon11603

But Jayar makes a very good point: why is it that every time people are discussing sensitive information, someone conveniently shows up for no good reason and tries to listen in? 

Because 'there's nothing better than awkward conversation,' I suppose. Or perhaps because some players would like to get in on the rebellion by stumbling upon it, rather than playing long enough to become prominent and trustworthy figures who will be invited into the rebellion. (Of course, with the rebels in theory leaving rather soon, I can see how one might feel pressured to join the rebellion right away, but that's probbaly just not going to work.) Or maybe even some other OOC motivation; I can't say for sure.

That's not a thing from an IC perspective, of course, but trends like this must still look pretty strange from the characters' point of view. It might even be enough to get some wondering about supernatural forces...

• Upvote 1

IC: Jayar / Refectory

I'm expecting a deep conversation about chairs between Lucid and Sergei.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Soon Locus. Soon.

Ever heard of Grokk? He was a BZPRPG character that died, but who's spirit then started posting everywhere, including the discussion topic. It was days before the Fourth Wall was fully repaired...

Edited by 000

Kathok

Soon Locus. Soon.

Ever heard of Grokk? He was a BZPRPG character that died, but who's spirit then started posting everywhere, including the discussion topic. It was days before the Fourth Wall was fully repaired...

I've heard of Grokk, but just the name, nothing else. Certainly not all that.

Edited by Dragon11603

First of all, Dakilik already knew about the fourth wall. 

Second, Hakrii was in the Refectory same time as you were. If not for being away from the computer, she would have been talking with her first. Not trying to get into the rebellion, just do stuff.

It's so nice to see that Edgy!Cao is open to negotiations..... 

IC: Burst felt some relief as the chain snagged on the rahkshi of Cyclones... And immediately afterwards, he felt extreme pain as the rahk yanked on the chain as hard as he could. The shock knocked Burst out of flight mode, sending him tumbling to the ground to be dragged along by his own weapon. Sparks flew as his metal armor scraped against the ground at high speeds. Trying in vain to get to his feet, Burst got an idea. With much difficulty, he drew the spiky metal orb and reattached it to the chain, making the flail whole once more. Now came the hard part. As the flying rank and his unfortunate passenger began to turn a corner, Burst summoned all of his body strength, and slammed the pointy orb into the stone wall with such force that broke the surface, creating a large gash as it was dragged along. But in seconds, the combination of the stone's resistance and it's rapid regeneration proved to be too much, and the orb became rooted to it's spot, stopping the chain, and presumably, the rahk dragging it.

Wait... All the flails I have seen generally have a handle, and the chain end is wrapped around Draco's forearm. How is he attaching it?

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

I guess it's not really a flail then, but I never intended for it to have a handle. I had Burst modify his weapons for versatility, so I probably should have specified that I was going to make the spiky orb attachable on both ends. As for how it would attach, the chain link attached to the orb would be modified to resemble one of these.main-ebay-GOP050-D-Type-Aluminum-Carabin

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!