Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I'm pretty sure Tridax is reading memories, not thoughts. This may sound really dumb, But Sidonas could kill himself, to ensure that he takes his knowledge of the rebellion to the grave with him. Corpses don't have memories, and his friends would most likely see it as a heroic sacrifice.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Considering everything Zex was put through, I think Makuta-level Quick Healing would be sufficient to revive the recently-deceased rahk long enough to retrieve their memories. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm not stalling. Is asking for suggestions a crime or something to you? I'm just trying to get all my options I can here. I only see two ways out and neither are probable. As for getting Sido into the situation, when I said he was open for interaction, I meant something like starting a conversation, not a full blown fight that you know I have a next to nothing chance of winning.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Are Makuta's Kraata powers on par with that of a level six Kraata, or higher? Because if they're the same as a level six, there's no mention of quick healers being able to even temporarily resurrect people.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Easy there, Kovika. Interaction comes in all forms. Don't get mad just because you got more than you bargained for. Losing a character is hard. But there are other people who've lost them. In Nato's case multiple.

Beyond that, it's not guaranteed death. We offed Mangai because his player basically left the game because things weren't going his way.

He also wasn't coming back.

So just go with what comes. There's no one able to help who's willing, and none who will that can.

Also, could we get a Haken post? Grim stepped in.

I'm not stalling. Is asking for suggestions a crime or something to you?

You're asking everyone else for suggestions/advice/help in getting out of a situation you put your character into.

It's kind of unfair, especially when several of those people have now said they'll have their own characters come and intervene if they get the chance to finish their own fights. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Sure. I'll throw in a Haken post.

And here's the thing:

I've got one good character who has accomplished at least one significant thing. I know I am bad a writing them. Considering the circumstances, I'm probably going to try and get out of the problem by going down fighting since my only other option is suicide since Tridax probably reads memories and not minds. Even if Tridax read thoughts, lying my way out of things would be very difficult. There was a lot of stuff I had planned for Sidonas, but it seems those plans are doomed. Haken, I really have no purpose for besides killing him off in a fight. Not sure how I would write a rebel character, find and join the rebellion, and do something meaningful at the current point of progression in the game. So basically if Sido dies or has to die to keep his secrets from falling into rebel hands, I really have nothing to do in this RP besides end Haken in some fight. I get it, if Sido has to die then I'll kill him off, though I really would like to try and save Sido considering he is my only rebel and I have done some extensive planning sketching and creating inventions that may never come to see light if he dies. I'll add a Haken post, but it's late, I'm mad, and I need to get some sleep, as I have slept little due to schoolwork piling up. I'll check whatever response I get in the morning, but until then I wish y'all a good night. Hope we can resolve this in a way that all parties can agree on.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I figured it was going on Residual force and Mar'jik was unconscious by that point?

As far as I know, the axe's power is active for the duration of the swing.

The axe was not swung with much force, so would not have taken much effort to stop. Little force plus little force equals little force, so Grim probably could have caught it

But the force he used to catch it was absorbed and redirected.

You realise Tarakava doesn't suck the energy out of what it hits, right? It equals the resistance it faces, it doesn't absorb it. And the resistance faced from Grim catching it wouldn't have been too great since Mar'jik was just flailing at the edge of unconsciousness, so wouldn't have added too much to the swing

Are Makuta's Kraata powers on par with that of a level six Kraata, or higher? Because if they're the same as a level six, there's no mention of quick healers being able to even temporarily resurrect people.

Higher. Level seven kraata are more powerful than level six, and Makuta are on par with them at the very least

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:  His entertainment was cut short when the gaggle of Porters scuttled over, the captured Matoran suspended in their combined grips. 

The smirk on the Makuta's face vanished as though he had teleported it away.

"What. Is. This."

What, are you blind? It's clearly a Matoran.

I think those giant symbolism-spouting nostrils of yours are obscuring your vision, Tridax. 

OOC: I'm going with the assumption love and romance is non existent in this RPG.

Tell that to Fang and Kat, or Recoil and Sidonas, or Exxan and Phogen. 

I figured it was going on Residual force and Mar'jik was unconscious by that point?

As far as I know, the axe's power is active for the duration of the swing.

The axe was not swung with much force, so would not have taken much effort to stop. Little force plus little force equals little force, so Grim probably could have caught it

But the force he used to catch it was absorbed and redirected.

You realise Tarakava doesn't suck the energy out of what it hits, right? It equals the resistance it faces, it doesn't absorb it. And the resistance faced from Grim catching it wouldn't have been too great since Mar'jik was just flailing at the edge of unconsciousness, so wouldn't have added too much to the swing

Higher. Level seven kraata are more powerful than level six, and Makuta are on par with them at the very least

(I had the impression that it did, actually. But if apparently it doesn't, okay. I'm fine with that.)

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Less "picky" and more "confused as to why a weapon that had agreed-upon properties now work completely differently"

Ok. I think it's safe to say that we are both in that situation. I'll make it easy and change the rifle to a regular bullet based weapon.

Name:  Taltrun

Variation: Heat Vision

Level: 2

Gear: Fully-automatic rifle(is clip fed), survival knife, large bayonete

Appearance: He looks like a yellow rahkshi of fear, with bulky shoulder armour.  He has an armor decal on his right-arm shoulder armor that looks like Karzakie's mask, and a tattoo on his lower right arm that looks like a hand grenade.

Personality:  He's the brutal type, that feels "what a gun cant fix, a fist can".  He is also very explorative, wondering off in his free time.

Bio: Taltrun (Knick-named brass knuckle) was created 1 year ago by an unknown makuta.  Apparently he was "too brutal" for is makuta's purposes, and was abandoned.  Taltrun  learned to survive on his own, and eventualy started to randomly walk into villages and cause destruction (The wors he ever did was shoot up a matoran village).  He was later captured and shipped to Corpus Rahkshi.

Will this work? I took out all the confusion by making it a regular old gun :P

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

I'm pretty sure Tridax is reading memories, not thoughts. This may sound really dumb, But Sidonas could kill himself, to ensure that he takes his knowledge of the rebellion to the grave with him. Corpses don't have memories, and his friends would most likely see it as a heroic sacrifice.

Considering everything Zex was put through, I think Makuta-level Quick Healing would be sufficient to revive the recently-deceased rahk long enough to retrieve their memories. 

That seems too convenient if that were the case

Plus only Takutanuva was the only one able to do that

Revive? No.

Resuscitate? Maybe.

Slow down the degeneration of his brain matter long enough to access his memories? Quite possible.

It should also be pointed out that Takutanuva's Quick Healing wasn't what saved Jaller in MoL; Takanuva actually transferred some of Teridax's Life Energy into the Matoran's mask, and since Kanohi retain an imprint of its last bearer's essence for a limited amount of time, it then magically created him a new body via the Power of Plot.

OOC: I'm going with the assumption love and romance is non existent in this RPG.

Tell that to Fang and Kat, or Recoil and Sidonas, or Exxan and Phogen. 

Well, just Phogen actually; I don't think Exxan's going to be responding anytime soon.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Grim:

Grim huffed, and turned back to the unconscious mind Rahk hefting him once more and headed back for the door. They would put the interloper in Tridax' office, to be dealt with later. First they had to get past the crowd.

IC Kat:

Karz. Quadruple freaking Karz.

Why was there a Matoran here?!

Beyond that, Rahkshi were being dragged off by others after no more than a touch. It was clear this farce was over. it was time to get moving. I began to move through the crowd intent on getting to my room and sleeping for a few hours.

OOC: Both open for interaction

Slight issue: Draco is currently holding Haken.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Well, Burst is preparing to land back on the causeway, (or fail and crash, depending on what I feel like doing) so Torch could easily attack him when that happens.

Well, Burst is preparing to land back on the causeway, (or fail and crash, depending on what I feel like doing) so Torch could easily attack him when that happens.

It's more likely that he'll attack someone who is actively fighting...

Kathok

In that case, I think he might be out of luck. 

Where is the Cauldron, anyway?

Built into the cliffs near Phantom-on-The-Water (the Matoran village on the other side of the Causeway).

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.