• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Student Register

Rahkshi RPG Discussion

• Please log in to reply
15807 replies to this topic

#11681 Offline Nato of Kra-Koro

Nato of Kra-Koro
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 23-December 13
  • 17,919 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 04:57 AM

Who? 

7UTQgy6.png

You win, or you die trying.

#11682 Offline Rahkshi Lalonde

Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 13-November 06
  • 2,484 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 05:10 AM

Name: Teeth
Variation: Silence
Level: 2
Gear: Twin daggers with a stock of 5 explosive blades each, the minute explosives are just enough to send shrapnel into an opponent's kraata.
Appearance: A frail and wispy rahkshi, Teeth has thin limbs, a thin waist, thin hips, and a thin shell, with four rows of very thin spines, instead of the usual warm glow, their eyes are pitch black, giving their rahkshi-armor an empty, hollow appearance.

Personality: Teeth dislikes conflict and, by measure, dislikes other rahkshi entirely, dodging away to avoid anyone they aren't already close with, and that list is very very short. Rarely interacting, and even more rarely speaking, Teeth wants to be left alone for anything less than a total school-system meltdown.
Bio: Though they hated the very concept of being born into this world, Teeth did enjoy the company of their makuta, and, as such, hated the idea of going to school, they just want to leave as soon as possible, with as little rahkshi interaction as possible.

I enjoy this RPG so far, i want another rahkshi to puppet around, hope this is acceptable. :u

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde, Jun 07 2015 - 05:11 AM.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg6.pngbnnrimg7.pngbnnrimg8.png

Corpus Rahkshi characters: Snap, Teeth ,Rose,Kaita

#11683 Offline Sil

Sil
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 21-June 14
  • 2,449 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 05:17 AM

Who? 

;_______;

| Torch   Snake |

_____________________________________________________Profile Archive_____________________________________________________

| The Jatikko Reference Post    The Taajar clan of Okrihnok    The Outsiders Organisation |

BZPRPG ProfilesSilo, RekhytMortemMura, KaraiheKaraiheHātana, Hiko, ObruentVenemiNaihiMaripiRaith, Torpaq, Votadox |

Eztanda and Day, Olis and Purple, Zeleran and The JatikkoDienyddiwr/Dinistrydd and Rivet, Kathok Hann and Sunmaker |

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RPGs played:

City in the Dark, Ultimate City of Ultimate Destiny, A Journey of Sand, Stars and Spirit, BZPRPG, Corpus Rahkshi, Matoran Und Panzer, |

Asylum, Year 60 000, Wasteland, HF RPG 2.0 (sort of), HF RPG 2.5, Skyrise, Project Protodermis |

#11684 Offline Nato of Kra-Koro

Nato of Kra-Koro
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 23-December 13
  • 17,919 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 05:18 AM

My work here is done. 

7UTQgy6.png

#11685 Offline Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 18-February 06
  • 16,026 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 05:35 AM

Name: Teeth
Variation: Silence
Level: 2
Gear: Twin daggers with a stock of 5 explosive blades each, the minute explosives are just enough to send shrapnel into an opponent's kraata.
Appearance: A frail and wispy rahkshi, Teeth has thin limbs, a thin waist, thin hips, and a thin shell, with four rows of very thin spines, instead of the usual warm glow, their eyes are pitch black, giving their rahkshi-armor an empty, hollow appearance.

Personality: Teeth dislikes conflict and, by measure, dislikes other rahkshi entirely, dodging away to avoid anyone they aren't already close with, and that list is very very short. Rarely interacting, and even more rarely speaking, Teeth wants to be left alone for anything less than a total school-system meltdown.
Bio: Though they hated the very concept of being born into this world, Teeth did enjoy the company of their makuta, and, as such, hated the idea of going to school, they just want to leave as soon as possible, with as little rahkshi interaction as possible.

I enjoy this RPG so far, i want another rahkshi to puppet around, hope this is acceptable. :u

It is, and is also approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

#11686 Offline Rahkshi Lalonde

Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 13-November 06
  • 2,484 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 06:10 AM

OOC: Before anyone brings it up, yes I know Vitesse is female, but Tridax doesn't. Knew someone would bring it up if I didn't clarify :P

I'm getting the feeling that even if he knew, he probably wouldn't care, Tridax, it seems, doesn't care much for rahkshi names OR genders, (at least he can say he's treating the students equally. :v)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg6.pngbnnrimg7.pngbnnrimg8.png

#11687 Offline Nato of Kra-Koro

Nato of Kra-Koro
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 23-December 13
  • 17,919 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 06:16 AM

Well, that's just sexist. He doesn't care, just immediately assumes they all identify as male? 

Edited by Of Australian Origin..., Jun 07 2015 - 06:16 AM.

7UTQgy6.png

#11688 Offline Rahkshi Lalonde

Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 13-November 06
  • 2,484 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 06:21 AM

Well, that's just sexist. He doesn't care, just immediately assumes they all identify as male? 

Well, Teridax kinda did that with his rahkshi too, maybe the makuta are just behind the times?

"back in my day, we had one gender, and it was Makuta!"

#11689 Offline Nato of Kra-Koro

Nato of Kra-Koro
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 23-December 13
  • 17,919 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 06:22 AM

Back in my day, the Makuta were the bad guys.

Oh.... wait.... 

7UTQgy6.png

#11690 Offline Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 18-February 06
  • 16,026 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 06:30 AM

Rahkshi are the Sons of Makuta after all. It even says in the OP that Tridax thinks giving them other genders is weird. He's not exactly the most sensitive of fellows is old man Tridax

7AOYGDJ.jpg

#11691 Offline Nato of Kra-Koro

Nato of Kra-Koro
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 23-December 13
  • 17,919 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 06:41 AM

He's not exactly the most sensitive of fellows is old man Tridax

*Gasps!*

How could you say such a terrible thing about how Glorious Leader? 

7UTQgy6.png

#11692 Offline Naota Takizawa

Naota Takizawa
  • Banned Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 22-July 14
  • 5,969 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 06:44 AM

I got a random idea, we should allow players to make up their own variations of Kraata Powers, such as pyrokinesis or cryokinesis (fire and ice control)

Edited by Liuth, Jun 07 2015 - 06:52 AM.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

#11693 Offline Makuta Miras

Makuta Miras
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 25-April 14
  • 2,671 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 06:48 AM

I got a random idea, we should allow players to make up their own variations of Kraata Powers, such as time travel or fire control.

make up their own variations of Kraata Powers, such as time travel or fire control.

Kraata Powers, such as time travel or fire control.

time travel or fire control.

time travel

Uh, no. I, for one, don't want any timey-wimey shenanigans going on and messing up my characters' pasts. Plus not even the Vahi can manage time travel, so... :P

Edited by Miras the Omniscient, Jun 07 2015 - 06:49 AM.

VBWj75sh.png

#11694 Offline Naota Takizawa

Naota Takizawa
  • Banned Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 22-July 14
  • 5,969 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 06:52 AM

I know, I just threw in time travel as an example, what admin would ever allow a power that can be so easily abused? 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

#11695 Offline Nato of Kra-Koro

Nato of Kra-Koro
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 23-December 13
  • 17,919 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 06:52 AM

I got a random idea, we should allow players to make up their own variations of Kraata Powers

What, the 42 canon ones aren't enough for you? 

7UTQgy6.png

#11696 Offline Rahkshi Lalonde

Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 13-November 06
  • 2,484 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 06:59 AM

dibs on going back to stab tridax in the past before CR is even founded! :U

Rahkshi are the Sons of Makuta after all. It even says in the OP that Tridax thinks giving them other genders is weird. He's not exactly the most sensitive of fellows is old man Tridax

so basically, we've been sending daughters.... when he asked, for sons?

#11697 Offline Naota Takizawa

Naota Takizawa
  • Banned Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 22-July 14
  • 5,969 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 07:02 AM

What, the 42 canon ones aren't enough for you? 

What's wrong with adding a few more powers like telekinesis or detection? 

#11698 Offline Nato of Kra-Koro

Nato of Kra-Koro
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 23-December 13
  • 17,919 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 07:11 AM

What's wrong with adding a few more powers?

Well, for one, there's no reason to do so; this game already has loads more abilities to choose from than most other RPGs. Secondly, every single custom power would have to be divided up into levels to make sure they're on par with the rest. Thirdly, some of the canon powers and levels are already poorly described, and thus a nightmare to RP properly - custom abilities would be even worse.

And most importantly from an IC perspective, there'd need to be an explanation as to where all of these new powers were suddenly coming from, since Rahkshi only have access to Makuta powers. 

7UTQgy6.png

#11699 Offline Dane.

Dane.
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 12-November 14
  • 6,117 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 07:53 AM

Awww Aerixx C:

That made me cry a little ;-;

"I'll be in my bunk."

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud

#11700 Offline Aerixx

Aerixx
  • Members
  • Better Guns Than You

• 14-October 14
  • 2,536 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 08:02 AM

:D

Also, not-Ultron, what's the situation with Silver?

Edited by Aerixx, Jun 07 2015 - 08:44 AM.

#11701 Offline Dane.

Dane.
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 12-November 14
  • 6,117 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 09:50 AM

Aerixx, Blitz post pls

"I'll be in my bunk."

#11702 Offline Aerixx

Aerixx
  • Members
  • Better Guns Than You

• 14-October 14
  • 2,536 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 09:52 AM

Aerixx, Blitz post pls

Yeah, I pressed 'post' too early. Edited.

#11703 Offline Sil

Sil
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 21-June 14
  • 2,449 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 10:39 AM

Uh, no. I, for one, don't want any timey-wimey shenanigans going on 

We had enough of that after the first assignment...(I plead guilty on that one)

| Torch   Snake |

_____________________________________________________Profile Archive_____________________________________________________

| The Jatikko Reference Post    The Taajar clan of Okrihnok    The Outsiders Organisation |

BZPRPG ProfilesSilo, RekhytMortemMura, KaraiheKaraiheHātana, Hiko, ObruentVenemiNaihiMaripiRaith, Torpaq, Votadox |

Eztanda and Day, Olis and Purple, Zeleran and The JatikkoDienyddiwr/Dinistrydd and Rivet, Kathok Hann and Sunmaker |

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RPGs played:

City in the Dark, Ultimate City of Ultimate Destiny, A Journey of Sand, Stars and Spirit, BZPRPG, Corpus Rahkshi, Matoran Und Panzer, |

Asylum, Year 60 000, Wasteland, HF RPG 2.0 (sort of), HF RPG 2.5, Skyrise, Project Protodermis |

#11704 Offline Tea-rex

Tea-rex
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 20-September 14
  • 1,091 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 10:40 AM

IC: Nymph (Library)

As Carth pressed the button, the sound of a shotgun echoed throughout the chamber beneath the earth. Ikira.

The Vo-Matoran fell to the ground, most of his right arm gone. 

The countdown reset itself:

00:10

00:09

00:08

As Arkie rushed over to Carth's side, a Nui-Rama appeared in the middle of the room, although everyone ignored it because #plotconvenience...

Uh, Miras, I don't think that's what you wanted to post.

Also de's response got bottom-page'd.

#11705 Offline Dane.

Dane.
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 12-November 14
  • 6,117 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 10:42 AM

it's an easter egg bruh

"I'll be in my bunk."

#11706 Offline Makuta Miras

Makuta Miras
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 25-April 14
  • 2,671 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 10:42 AM

@tearex

Yes, it is. :D

I posted that completely on purpose. :P

Edited by Miras the Omniscient, Jun 07 2015 - 10:42 AM.

VBWj75sh.png

#11707 Offline Tea-rex

Tea-rex
  • Members

• 20-September 14
  • 1,091 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 10:44 AM

I don't get it.

#11708 Offline Makuta Miras

Makuta Miras
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 25-April 14
  • 2,671 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 10:55 AM

http://www.bzpower.c...anzer/?p=947183

VBWj75sh.png

#11709 Offline Tea-rex

Tea-rex
  • Members

• 20-September 14
  • 1,091 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 11:06 AM

Oh, no I get that bit, I just don't get how this is related to Corpus.

Unless Corpus takes place before Matoran Und Panzar or something.  :???:

#11710 Offline Makuta Miras

Makuta Miras
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 25-April 14
  • 2,671 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 11:09 AM

*sighs*

It's an easter egg, like the Stan Lee cameos in Marvel films; it has no story impact, it might not even be canon. It's just a nod to other stuff. (Another example: The Infinity Gauntlet in Thor)

Edit: http://tvtropes.org/.../Main/EasterEgg

Edited by Miras the Omniscient, Jun 07 2015 - 11:15 AM.

VBWj75sh.png

#11711 Offline Sil

Sil
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 21-June 14
  • 2,449 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 11:11 AM

It's in a book Nymph is reading.

| Torch   Snake |

RPGs played:

#11712 Offline Tea-rex

Tea-rex
  • Members

• 20-September 14
  • 1,091 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 11:32 AM

Oh.

'cause I was about to say that isn't an easter egg.

This is an easter egg.

That isn't. That's blatantly quoting something.

^That's what I was about to post before I got distracted.

Edited by Tea-rex, Jun 07 2015 - 11:35 AM.

#11713 Offline Sil

Sil
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 21-June 14
  • 2,449 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 11:48 AM

Except...that it isn't. It's not quoting MuP at all.

So what's your point?

Edited by 000, Jun 07 2015 - 11:49 AM.

| Torch   Snake |

RPGs played:

#11714 Offline Sergei Rahkmaninoff

Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 28-July 14
  • 5,259 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 12:11 PM

IC: Mortsia
Where the karz had this storm come from? True, a storm had been brewing, but.. Lightning flashed, blinding Mortsia for a second. His sight returned for a second. Wait- there was something on the rocks that... Did not appear to be rocks. Mortsia flew over to investigate. Oh no... A Rahkshi. Dead.

Not good... Mortsia looked around. He saw no one. Whoever had pulled off this horrific deed was clever. What should he do? The only thing that could be done; Report to Tridax. Gingerly scooping up the lifeless body of Fader, he continued flying, albeit a little faster.

OOC: Sergei, if you want me to edit this out, I will, but since Mortsia was still out of the building when the murder happened, I thought that it would not be impossible for Mortsia to find the body, though not Shark.

Yeah, I kinda would prefer if you edit this out. I imagine that Fader would very quickly be washed off the rocks (in fact I specified that he was washed away) and, since Rahkshi suits are metal, sink to the bottom of the sea. The timing would need to be incredibly precise for anyone to come upon him before this occurred, and seeing as Mortsia left for the school pages ago he should probably have already passed the point where Shark did the deed anyways.

If you really must find the body, can you at least make Mortsia less suspicious of murder? It seems to me that upon discovering a body dashed apart on rocks at the bottom of the Causeway one would assume first that someone slipped while crossing, not was craftily killed, especially during a violent storm.

00_america_bird.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_machine_cavalry.jpg

#11715 Offline Sassy Dalmation

Sassy Dalmation
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 16-October 14
  • 1,534 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 12:36 PM

Alright. Mortsia has now not found Fader.

Also:

IC: Malattia
Malattia sighed as they saw two students enter, one wounded. They sighed, holding back a comment involving rudeness and how he should not have picked a fight. They turned back to Palma. "Excuse me. Are you the nurse?"

Not-Ultron, think you might have missed this.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow, Jun 07 2015 - 02:16 PM.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Vitesse, Mortsia, Draco, Malattia, and Leviathan

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

#11716 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-August 14
  • 3,719 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 02:38 PM

Had an idea I've been thinking about for a few days, so I'm just going to throw it out there and see what y'all make of it:
Corpus Kombat
What do you think Corpus would be like as a spoof of a certain fighting game? Which Rahkshi fit which characters?

Ha. Which ones.

Let's see.

Xara first off. Cao, Kat and Fang. Grim. Skia would have if Brockway had kept playing them. Poly, illusive Liar and..... venom, I thnk. Omega.

Tridax as Shao Kahn. duh.

Erm...... Root, maybe Draco, Haken. a few others and Vaalku(because we all need a character that no one uses :P)

Liar is Rail. 

They'd have different weapons and fighting styles though, so they'd have to be treated as two separate characters.

Sort of like how Bi-Han (Noob Saibot) used to be Sub-Zero, except that Rail's staying on as Rail and someone else is taking over the Liar persona.

Edited by Timageness, Jun 07 2015 - 02:40 PM.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

#11717 Offline Not Quite Dead

Not Quite Dead
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Master of Shadows Defeated

• 09-September 03
  • 7,301 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 02:44 PM

Cao would make a good fighting game character.

Xara would be the annoying ranged fighter.

...but close to it

#11718 Offline Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 18-February 06
  • 16,026 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 03:37 PM

:D

Also, not-Ultron, what's the situation with Silver?

I think I mentioned at the time that we can assume he got onto the Crawler and back to the school. Unfair to strand him, which would essentially be murdering him, just because you weren't here

7AOYGDJ.jpg

#11719 Offline Nato of Kra-Koro

Nato of Kra-Koro
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 23-December 13
  • 17,919 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 05:57 PM

Xara would be the annoying ranged fighter.

Not really. Xara specialises in mid to close ranged combat.

7UTQgy6.png

#11720 Offline Aerixx

Aerixx
  • Members
  • Better Guns Than You

• 14-October 14
  • 2,536 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2015 - 06:02 PM

I think I mentioned at the time that we can assume he got onto the Crawler and back to the school. Unfair to strand him, which would essentially be murdering him, just because you weren't here

No level up, then?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users