Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Wow, what a mess. Reading back through all this, it's hard to tell who's targeting who. There's lines saying Omega's after Squid, and Exxan's after Omega, and basically I'm all confused. I'm doing the best I can though.

Exxan was never at any point after Omega. Where did you read that?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah, I fixed it.

The list is updated as far as I can make sense of it. Let me know if I missed anything or made an error. I guess it narrows down who the remaining assassins and targets are:

Unknown Assassins:
Fall - Snake?
Snake - Vir?

Hashan - Dodge?

Unknown Targets:
Dodge - Hashan?
Clock - Fall?
Vir - Clock?

Edited by Click

Am I missing something here?

Where's the irony?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh, yeah, of course. But he already met and defeated his assassin, Clockwork.

Well, that's great. Something big is about to go down, and both my characters are down. I don't think even Tube, with their stubbornness, devotion, and stupidity could put up with an onslaught like that for long. It's so nice of Omega to grill the new guy for information before taking them to the infirmary. :P

Edited by Click

Wait, really? So the party lasted the entire day? And would that mean Mahrika and the Twins flew out to Nyrah by daylight?

Yeah it was one sweet party, bro. And yes, it would. But daylight isn't too physically painful for the students (as long as they're all armoured up anyway), it just hurts their vision and only starts to burn with prolonged exposure. You're Rahkshi, not vampires. 

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Rookies.

Key:

Assassin>Target

>Xara>256>Vir>Chequars>Snake>Clockwork>Fall>Omega>Glass>(LOOP)

>Green>Caoutchoc>Exxan>Squid>(LOOP)

Also: Lets all take a moment and realize there has almost been as much activity here than Kini-Nui has ever seen?

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

I'd like to clear something up: Clockwork was assassinated by his assassin. Not his target.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Rookies.

Key:

Assassin>Target

Also: Lets all take a moment and realize there has almost been as much activity here than Kini-Nui has ever seen?

Slight inaccuracy in that Vir is Chekquar's target, not his assassin, so you've still got a few kinks to work out

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Rookies.

Key:

Assassin>Target

Slight inaccuracy in that Vir is Chekquar's target, not his assassin, so you've still got a few kinks to work out

>Xara>256>Chequars>Vir>Clockwork>Snake>Fall>Omega>Glass>(LOOP)

????

Sidebar: MacTeddy experiences sudden classical music while in his office. I would pay to see that.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

You've also forgotten Hashan :P

Ah! Yes! I would place him either as 256's target or Vir's target, basing it solely off of IC gathered information, that is.

Snake was Clock's assassin, not Fall's.

I think it ought to be clarified that Teleportation Rahkshi cannot teleport to locations they can't see until Level 5.

Right. Btw, where is everyone getting all these descriptions of what each level for each variation can do? All I can find is things on levels and variations separately, although I haven't looked very hard.

Kathok

My chain goes:

(Assassin) -> (Target)

-> Green -> Caoutchouc -> Exxan -> Squid -> Green -> *LOOP*

-> Omega -> Glass -> Xara -> Dodge -> Hashan -> Chekquars -> Vir -> Snake -> Clock -> Fall -> Omega -> *LOOP*

I just wasn't sure about Vir's and Snake's targets, so I'm going with what you wrote... and I just realized that makes sense, unless Clock was Snake's target and assassin.

Who's the rookie now? :P

Though I guess I gathered my information from the whole posts, not just IC knowledge. So Phogen is excused, though not by Snake (who still hasn't realized he already took out his assassin :P )

Edited by Click

-> Omega -> Glass -> Xara -> Dodge -> Hashan -> Chekquars -> Vir -> Clock -> Snake -> Fall -> Omega -> *LOOP*

I just wasn't sure about Vir's and Snake's targets, so I'm going with what you wrote... and I just realized that makes sense, unless Clock was Snake's target and assassin.

You've got Snake and Clock mixed up. Snake was Clock's assassin, not target, and I deliberately avoided pairing people up into being each other's assassins and targets

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Really? Clock came after Snake in-game, so that seemed correct.

EDIT: Okay, just reread through that scene. Didn't quite happen like I remembered it. I'll fix that in my previous posts. :D For information's sake.

Now everything makes a lot more sense. It's just Snake switched with Clock? So Vir is Snake's assassin?

And I somehow missed the two posts saying that was wrong. Ah well, it's fixed now.

Edited by Click

I remember seeing a couple of fights where characters have ignored attacks from Rahks with similar powers - like Snake-Face-Kid being magically unaffected by Phogen's sonic attacks because he was Power Scream.

We know from Bionicle canon that Rahkshi are vulnerable to, and can indeed be killed by, their own powers. Unless that's different here, I'd like to see everyone playing fairly from now on. :D

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Yeah, it seems like Chekquar's shadows were ignored for the most part, though I suppose Rahkshi can see well in darkness. I always pictured elemental shadow as more of a black mist that's near impossible to see through, but Omega and Hashan found Chekquars just fine.

To be honest, I kinda thought shadows worked in the same way as well. I pictured a sort of solid blackness - the kind of dark where you couldn't see your hand even if you were facepalming.

You know, the funny thing about this "keeping Tube for information" business is that Tube literally showed up, Chekquars turned on Vir, and Tube fought and was defeated by Omega. They don't know a thing! They can't even tell you Chekquar's name at this point! When I said they would be a good informant, I meant later on down the road, once Chekquars begins making plans beyond this game, especially against Phogen. In fact, it would be better to let them go and exploit their own stupidity into getting him to talk when they don't know you're against Chekquars.

Edited by Click