Bionicle Mafia XX: Hail the Mad King

Ehksidian

Crud! again I miss sign-ups... I wasn't even gone that long this time. I swear you all are like a bunch of vultures (In a good way). 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

DISCLAIMER:
Quistoves Pungent (known alternately as Pungent Toves, Quistaros Pugnat and Quisoves Pugnat,) is not obligated under the terms of his pocket-reality contract (hereafter referred to as as "Shostakovitch") to provide useful information, helpful advice, or any such sagacious elucidation to the other inhabitants (hereafter referred to as "Myrmidons") of this pocket-reality (hereafter referred to as Twin-Horses.) Should Quistoves Pungent enlighten the Myrmidons, you (hereafter referred to as "Onibikurishakureto") are advised to contact Onibikurishakureto's local Mutliplanar Gendarme.

• Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Dang it, missed it by a few minutes.  

Oh well, good luck guys.

I'm sure there's enough space for one more potential Pyro... >.>

I don't see why not. There's 25 spots in this game right now, but there's actually 26 letters of the alphabet...and as it turns out, this game's player list is

missing an Ehks

-Tyler

• Upvote 8

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Excellent.

...Yes

Element 106, otherwise known as Seaborgium. You are indeed in, I put you in when QP told me.

anyways...

---

Day Zero: Worry

The Villagers knew their time was drawing near, that death could visit them at any time. The King had declared a state of emergency, that there were crazy people on the loose – pyromaniacs, setting houses ablaze come night time. The villagers knew nothing of this, and none of them enjoyed setting things on fire. Not even Burnmad.

The king went on and on about these crazies, saying they were coming from him, and would kill everyone and leave him to die. Contradictory and terrifying indeed. The innocent matoran were worried. What was the King going to do? He wouldn’t act on it and make people burn houses down...right?

The Prince heard the rumors. He hid, and waited, waited for day to break. The matoran had long since forgotten his face and his name. He would blend in perfectly. No one would be any wiser of his plans...

The King continued ranting and raving about these madmen, that one had tried to kill him before, and has visited him each night. The matoran were horribly worried. He was serious. His mind was not sound, how could he rule?

They had no idea what to do.

A silent observer, from outside, watched overhead. This was going to be fun to watch, indeed. Shame he wasn’t allowed to directly interfere. The host sat down on his perch from the highest point of the castle. Yes, it would be very fun indeed to watch the villagers squirm and try to usurp their ruler, especially if the Prince got his way.

Night Roles, please send in your targets!

• Upvote 5

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Well I have succeeded already

9:04 PM - Voltex: Hey
9:04 PM - Ehksidian: Hi
9:05 PM - Voltex: Wanna ally for XX
9:05 PM - Ehksidian: sure
9:05 PM - Ehksidian: waitaminnit
9:05 PM - Voltex: awesome
9:05 PM - Ehksidian: wait no i take it back
9:05 PM - Voltex: no take backs
9:05 PM - Ehksidian: #%$#
  • Upvote 13

Ah, right. I confused the King with the one from the last game with a King role where the King was the one commanding people, rather than selecting them and letting them make their own choices.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Ah, right. I confused the King with the one from the last game with a King role where the King was the one commanding people, rather than selecting them and letting them make their own choices.

There's definitely a possibility that the "mystery power" of this King for the non-Pyro target functions how the King did in XVI. Ehks would obviously be able to answer with more clarity (or less if he wants to be jerk host ;_; ).

Is there a rule against the King making a Pyro kill themselves or another Pyro?

Whoever is chosen as the Pyro can select their own target, as far as I'm aware. If the King is deciding targets for anyone it'd probably be for the mystery power.

Yep, this.

King just says "I choose this guy to be pyro, and x and x for [sECRET FABULOUS POWERS]

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Following suit, I secede the land upon which my house sets, and the area in a 1-mile radius around it, from Ilias. It shall henceforth be known as Pyrania, and I will be its god-king.

Being a peace-loving nation, we shall require no standing army. Ferdinand will be my courtier.

*Snaps fingers*

@ :burnmad:

With my standing army of one(I have no chairs :( ) I hereby annex Pyrania. Now be a good valet, or Regi/deicide will become very tempting. Get me chair while your at it.

It seems that someone has annexed your grammar!  This is an embarrassment too far for Houseland and its fiefdom of Pyrania! I hereby annex your backwater principality into the labyrinthine ways of my own mind. Welcome, new brothers, to the glorious Kingdom of Myopia!

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat
  • Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)