Bionicle Mafia XX: Hail the Mad King

Ehksidian

Are you - what? Actually? Do you want someone to die by RNG? Because we're headed straight towards that happening.

EDIT: Wait, QP has far fewer votes than I thought. I guess we're okay as long as Burnmad's pertinent political pal prevails.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I am the dumb.

Unit isn't playing, me!

Wait, so that's one less vote for Tyler?

Correct.

So now we have a tossup between three players because only one can be lynched during the day.

Good going, guys. You really want more than one Pyro running around, huh?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I am the dumb.

Unit isn't playing, me!

Wait, so that's one less vote for Tyler?

Correct.

So now we have a tossup between three players because only one can be lynched during the day.

Good going, guys. You really want more than one Pyro running around, huh?

It is worth noting that votes were cast with the assumption that Tyler had an extra vote. Perhaps an extra allowed switch would be in order tonight?

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

It is worth noting that votes were cast with the assumption that Tyler had an extra vote. Perhaps an extra allowed switch would be in order tonight?

This will be for only one night because the host made a mistake.

Again.

I always make a ton of mistakes first I misword something and it sounds like a clue when it isn't, then I forget to mention the King is only immune to the pyro the first goaround, then I count a nonplayer vote...

Everyone who has swapped a vote may swap again. If you have not swapped, you do not get an ehkstra swap.

Edited by Monado Boy

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Again.

I always make a ton of mistakes first I misword something and it sounds like a clue when it isn't, then I forget to mention the King is only immune to the pyro the first goaround, then I count a nonplayer vote...

Everyone who has swapped a vote may swap again. If you have not swapped, you do not get an ehkstra swap.

This will be for only one night because the host made a mistake.

Danke!

I'll vote QP. 

Not seeing strong evidence really for any side, and it's better than RNG. 

In my defense, what Pyro, King, or Prince would invite himself to be investigated? That would be suicide.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Okay so we probably shouldn't make the RNG hang happen... But I really feel like Tyler as Pyro makes sense seeing as he was drifter last time and all, with that drifted hint thrown in... 

But I also feel like QP is always mafia, so why should that change now?

Hmmm... I guess I will go with Tyler. QP is a little too obvious right now, I think. 

Sorta edit as other people posted while I was typing this and I don't want to delete all of that:

Okay now this stops the RNG kill. So yeah, going for Tyler.

Hm. I hardly ever vote round 1, and this is way too confusing already. Depending on whether or not Ehks actually used an RNG for distributing roles it could actually be quite funny that at least 3 of the potential lynching candidates are from the end of the list. =D (as far as I could decipher the names, anyway)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

In my defense, what Pyro, King, or Prince would invite himself to be investigated? That would be suicide.

Unless he assumes that by doing so he clears himself of suspicion, and thereby removes himself as a candidate necessary for investigation! (Regardless, yes, it'd be risky.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

SUSPECTS FOR THE ARSON OF MANDUCUS' HOME

Quisoves Pugnat-3

Valendale-1

Tyler Durden-7

Xaeraz-2

The Otter-6

Burnmad-1

VOTE CHANGES USED: Luroka, Overscore

VOTING ENDS IN TWO HOURS AND TWENTY FIVE MINUTES

Edited by Monado Boy

1Ydp0mg.jpg

SUSPECTS FOR THE ARSON OF MANDUCUS' HOME

Quisoves Pugnat-3

Valendale-1

Tyler Durden-7

Xaeraz-2

The Otter-6

Burnmad-1

VOTE CHANGES USED: Luroka, Overscore

VOTING ENDS IN TWO HOURS AND TWENTY FIVE MINUTES

I changed my vote as well

you witched from burn to burn

i'm not counting that

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I'll change my vote from Valendale to Tyler Durden, just because I want to lessen the retribution I'll get if Valendale wants to kill me eventually.

Might as well seal Tyler's fate and give payback for phase 2 of XIX, even though I was dead before I did anything. At least this time, I can say, "hey I voted for Tyler that one time even though he already had the most votes". That's kinda more important than doing nothing, right?

Just hope this doesn't turn out to be a *lynch* "yay he can't harm us" PSYCHE he can kill when he dies "oh no some of us are dead" kind of lynch, if you get what I mean, but I think that's limited to Xaeraz. Or it might not be.

Hey, Pyro, can you do me a favour and not target me next time, please? I don't like being dead, and you don't like getting voted for in lynchings, am I correct? Wait, if you accept that, it probably means I have to repay the favour sometime. Uh. Not sure how to feel about that since you tried to kill me, Pyro. Not sure why I'm addressing you specifically, either. I don't even know who you are. It probably looks pathetic, correct? Pyro, I just want to say I forgive you for attempting to kill me. There we go, that's a good compromise, right? I think so. Pyro, can I ask why you tried to kill me anyway? I've still forgiven you, I'm just curious. You can even shove a flamethrower in my face, if you want, and force me to digest a lit match! Do you like the King, Pyro? What of the prince? How are the fires you start? Do you go around giving people sick burns? How much do you love pyromaniacal acts?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.