Bionicle Mafia XX: Hail the Mad King

Ehksidian

I also disagree with QP's logic that the King would deliberately select a Pyro who'd be likely to fail. That'd just be silly. Or illogically devious, and as Ehks said, the King isn't Teridax.

I didn't say that the king would necessarily do so, simply that it's his best bet, unless the Village cottons on to the strategy. It's like this. As long as the Village is able to hang the Pyro each day, it will have far less of an impetus to search for the source of the Pyros. If, however, it is faced with a buildup of Pyros, then trying to simply hang a Pyro each day would resemble trying to extinguish a forest fire with a bucket of water. At that point, preventing the creation of new Pyros would become an attractive option.

Besides, the King could be Teridax-like. It's down to whom is playing him.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I also disagree with QP's logic that the King would deliberately select a Pyro who'd be likely to fail. That'd just be silly. Or illogically devious, and as Ehks said, the King isn't Teridax.

I didn't say that the king would necessarily do so, simply that it's his best bet, unless the Village cottons on to the strategy. It's like this. As long as the Village is able to hang the Pyro each day, it will have far less of an impetus to search for the source of the Pyros. If, however, it is faced with a buildup of Pyros, then trying to simply hang a Pyro each day would resemble trying to extinguish a forest fire with a bucket of water. At that point, preventing the creation of new Pyros would become an attractive option.

Besides, the King could be Teridax-like. It's down to whom is playing him.

I Believe That The King Might Be A Little Teridax-Like But Perhaps Not As Much As You Might Think. This Is Just Based On Who I've Narrowed The King Down To, However; I Don't Know For Certain.

...Why Can No One Tell Me When A Game Is Posted? =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'm voting for Shadowhawk just to avoid bandwagoning.

Surprisingly enough I failed at memory and realized he was one of the ones with the highest vote counts...

Eh. I'll kill him anyways just because he's one of those I don't trust.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Obligatory Filler

You're Doing It Wrong

Filler Is Supposed To Be Like This

All-Purpose-Filler-Tub.jpg

Anyway Seaborgium I Know That You Voted For Me And Then Switched. It Sounds Like Ehks Is Just Ruining Everything For Everyone By Putting Down Ghost Votes For Me. That's Fine Though. We All Know It's A Lie.

• Upvote 1

Wait A Minute

What Is Happening?

I Feel Like I Am Missing Something Important

Oh Well, Hanging Soon?

I Think So Yes

Hopefully Shadowhawk Will Be Lynched For Trying To Kill Me

I Also Hope That I Can Post Some Filler For Ehks Because Filler Is What We All Need When The Dragons Come Out To Play

I Switch From Luroka To Shadowhawk.

~Unit#phntk#1

Unit please, not more.

Someone Plz Switch From Shadowhawk To Seaborgium.

For The Children

Someone?

Why, do you want an RNG kill? Or do you want it to look like an RNG kill?

Edited by Seaborgium

MnRA5kV.png