Bionicle Mafia XX: Hail the Mad King

Ehksidian

@Portal: We did, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to vote you. Unless you willingly abdicate, you're probably the King. I'm a villager. You're the bad guy. I'm a good guy. Last time I betrayed, people really didn't like it. Ergo, I have to vote you. 

Repeating former statement: VOTE PORTALFIG

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Oi, okay. Since you subjects of mine are so bloodthirsty after me, let me explain why you shouldn't kill me quite yet.

My heir is still out there, waiting for the opportunity to take my throne! Giving that madman that much power over you is not going to work out well for any of you subjects, at all. He is even more crazy than me, can you believe it? huehuehue *cough*

He will not be satisfied until the streets run with blood, when spines rain from the sky, and when everything is lost. I cannot allow him to do that to my beautiful kingdom. So I ask one thing of you. A truce until we find and we eliminate my heir from this world entirely. If you agree to do so, I can promise that I will no longer fight when my time comes, as I understand that my reign is almost over. yes... yes.... *cough*

Chro, my friend, my pal. You can be my true successor, taking care of these people after me and my heir are finally in the ground. But first, I just ask that you don't kill me yet. No, no no no please don't kill me yet. *cough* Chro, you can receive the Detective ability next round, so we can find more and more of you who aren't my bloodthirsty successor. We can search and find him, and once we do, you can eliminate me and those Pyros that haunt me so. But first, we must kill the real threat here. We must kill my heir.

We must kill the Heir. *chokes* 

*cough cough*

• Upvote 4

And I have no idea what's up with Burn recently; his style of play has seemingly fallen from being clever to randomly slinging accusations, expecting people to listen, and not receiving any retribution for it.

I'm getting pretty tired of you, Chro.

You state you 'had a hand' or some similar nonsense in the lynching of both Pyros so far? I had the only hand. Ask anyone. I'm the one that notified a host of people of Tyler's identity. I'm the one that risked my hide bluffing about having a similar source for Shadowhawk, because I knew from the hints and his attempt at killing Voltex that he was the second Pyro. What's more, I'm confirmed to be an innocent this round, and you seem to be leading some sort of charge against me, as if it was actually possible for me to be guilty? If you're going to throw around accusations, then don't do it to the only person who's actually been acting in the village's interest.

*Snaps fingers*

See, Portal, even if we don't kill you this round, unless you can convince whoever the doctor will be that you are worth keeping around, the pyro will kill.

The only way you can convince us that you're worth sparing is if you can truthfully tell us who the pyro is. If you lie, you will be killed in the night or the next day. Clear my name, Portal and you might live. Otherwise it's kaput for both of us.

MnRA5kV.png

See, Portal, even if we don't kill you this round, unless you can convince whoever the doctor will be that you are worth keeping around, the pyro will kill.

The only way you can convince us that you're worth sparing is if you can truthfully tell us who the pyro is. If you lie, you will be killed in the night or the next day. Clear my name, Portal and you might live. Otherwise it's kaput for both of us.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't kill Portalfig...

But I am saying that we should hunt down the Prince before we do. 

In my original design for this game, the Prince killed three players each night, as well as creating three new Pyros. Now, I can almost guarantee that Ehks will have chosen something different... but not necessarily something better.

In my original design for this game, the Prince killed three players each night, as well as creating three new Pyros. Now, I can almost guarantee that Ehks will have chosen something different... but not necessarily something better.

That sounds rubbish

I'm glad I made it something completely different :P

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

But it's not so much all of us killing Portalfig, as one of us not choosing to spare him. The Pyro will know who he is and try to kill him. Unless Portalfig can convince the Doctor to save his life then he is dead.

It could also be that Poralfig is the princeHear me out on this one. If Portalfig thinks he is going to die, he might try to make the desperate gambit of playing the king. The prince share certain things in common(we don't know how many) with the king, so reasons that we thought pointed to the king, could actually point to the prince. Either way, unless he can prove himself very useful, it behooves us to kill Portalfig.

Edited by Seaborgium

MnRA5kV.png

But it's not so much all of us killing Portalfig, as one of us not choosing to spare him. The Pyro will know who he is and try to kill him. Unless Portalfig can convince the Doctor to save his life then he is dead.

It could also be that Poralfig is the princeHear me out on this one. If Portalfig thinks he is going to die, he might try to make the desperate gambit of playing the king. The prince share certain things in common(we don't know how many) with the king, so reasons that we thought pointed to the king, could actually point to the prince. Either way, unless he can prove himself very useful, it behooves us to kill Portalfig.

As far as we know, the Prince is powerless until he comes to the throne. Furthermore, Portal is, as far as I know, the only person to have voted for Shadowhawk not to have been cleared of being the Prince.

RE the Prince's Reign: I have no doubt that it will be worse. But the Prince will also gain his predecessor's triple-vote, allowing us to smoke him out more easily. It's a bit of a risk, since we don't know precisely what he'll do, but at this early point in the game, I think it's reasonable.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Nice logic, Seaborgium, but Portal is definitely the King. Regardless, he should be killed now: we won't start getting clues towards the Prince's identity if we don't put him in power first.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

See, Portal, even if we don't kill you this round, unless you can convince whoever the doctor will be that you are worth keeping around, the pyro will kill..

King is immune to Pyros.

Switching from Beard to Portalfig.

Only the first Pyro attack. Future attempts would be successful.

I'm getting pretty tired of you, Chro.

You state you 'had a hand' or some similar nonsense in the lynching of both Pyros so far? I had the only hand. Ask anyone. I'm the one that notified a host of people of Tyler's identity. I'm the one that risked my hide bluffing about having a similar source for Shadowhawk, because I knew from the hints and his attempt at killing Voltex that he was the second Pyro. What's more, I'm confirmed to be an innocent this round, and you seem to be leading some sort of charge against me, as if it was actually possible for me to be guilty? If you're going to throw around accusations, then don't do it to the only person who's actually been acting in the village's interest.

I was under the impression that unproductive trolling was Luroka's domain.

If anyone takes the time to actually examine what your post contains they'll see that it's amusingly empty of legitimate content.

• Upvote 1

but their spirits

I was under the impression that unproductive trolling was Luroka's domain.

If anyone takes the time to actually examine what your post contains they'll see that it's amusingly empty of legitimate content.

I'm sure if you took the time to actually examine what any post contains, you'd see that they're all empty of legitimate content. We're on a fan forum for plastic toys, playing games about murder. Nothing here has any true meaning.

• Upvote 8

Ok, so since Portal is the king, we should kill him now.

We have no way other than trial-and-error of find the prince right now, so it doesn't make sense to wait. If we wait, the prince will take over when we're weak. Right now we have a chance. Later on we'll be too weak. The prince will have a triple vote and be able to swing the vote much more easily.

Also, if you guys want to kill the king switch you votes to Portal Fig.

Even if you guy by some bizarre twisted logic think I'm the Pyro, killing the Pyro is just a temporary measure. It stops things from getting worse than could be, but it can't help our predicament. It's just postponing our inevitable defeat if we act this way. You have the best chance to kill the king. Why don't you?

MnRA5kV.png

That's what we're doing, if you hadn't noticed. No need to sound so desperate, it makes you seem suspicious. =P

That's because he is suspicious

Crying out for my death three rounds in a row is a little obsessive

That's what we're doing, if you hadn't noticed. No need to sound so desperate, it makes you seem suspicious. =P

Considering he is about to die...:P

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Considering he is about to die... :P

True, but he's about not to.

He's got four hours. That's enough time for four more votes to be cast for Portal.

gZsNWyr.png

Considering he is about to die... :P

True, but he's about not to.

He's got four hours. That's enough time for four more votes to be cast for Portal.

Or for people to swap

I'm not changing my vote. I'm not letting the village foolishly kill themselves... AGAIN.

I'll just say something along the lines of "Killing the King is easier than killing the Prince at this point"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I'm not changing my vote. I'm not letting the village foolishly kill themselves... AGAIN.

Your purported concern is dubious, to say the least. By all appearances, you're just as deep in all this as Voltex and Burnmad. And given that the clues pointed to Lightning...

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

hrghs can't you guys listen to reason?

Right now I know exactly who the Pyro is and who they will be, and thus working together to kill the Prince then killing me would be much better than letting the Prince come to power. You realize that, right?

Also, QP, the OP says nothing about the Prince gaining the Kings triple vote. Absolutely nothing. So, you know, why do you say that? 

I will come right out and say it, I am obviously the King. But if we can get y'all to work together instead of randomly killing me, that would be, you know, swell.

Your purported concern is dubious, to say the least. By all appearances, you're just as deep in all this as Voltex and Burnmad. And given that the clues pointed to Lightning...

...And given that Blade was the detective...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I half wonder if anyone read the scene past the pyro, honestly. xP

Also, the concern is because of the stupid fail the village had last game. >_> You helped then too, btw, so, yeah. =P

I'm laughing so much right now

You guys

You're hilarious. You have no idea what the twist is when/if the Prince comes to power and it's amazing

You're the host, you're not supposed to be making fun of us. I'm pretty sure I have a vague idea of what the Prince will do and I'll still risk taking down the King first because without doing that we'll have no clues as to who the Prince is... and we'll have to get rid of the King at some point anyway.

but their spirits

I'm laughing so much right now

You guys

You're hilarious. You have no idea what the twist is when/if the Prince comes to power and it's amazing

You're the host, you're not supposed to be making fun of us. I'm pretty sure I have a vague idea of what the Prince will do and I'll still risk taking down the King first because without doing that we'll have no clues as to who the Prince is... and we'll have to get rid of the King at some point anyway.

I know

It's moreso entertaining watching you guys theorize on what will happen and sometimes it makes me laugh

Especially when people vote for confirmed innocents for the round. then again i did the same thing in XIX with tyler

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I half wonder if anyone read the scene past the pyro, honestly. xP

My apologies. I read that, but I forgot it. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the concept of a Detective working against the Village. =P

Also, QP, the OP says nothing about the Prince gaining the Kings triple vote. Absolutely nothing. So, you know, why do you say that?

Excuse me, I need to clear my throat quite loudly, lest I laugh too severely in your face.

Should the King be killed or lynched, the Prince will take over and gain the abilities of the King...

• Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png