Bionicle Mafia XX: Hail the Mad King

Ehksidian

Voltex, where did Ehks specify that you were not the King?

Last page, at the top, where he let slip that it wouldn't've mattered if Tex's vote was changed or not, because the king voted Shadowhawk.

Voltex, where did Ehks specify that you were not the King?

Last page, at the top, where he let slip that it wouldn't've mattered if Tex's vote was changed or not, because the king voted Shadowhawk.

Which was a mistake >.>

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Hmm... frankly I don't like basing my suspicions purely on coincidences involving past or present display names. So I shall not be voting for Voltex, but I shall also not be voting for Blade. Given Blades frequency to wield lightning/electricity based abilities, I feel that is a bit of a red herring, and too obvious of a hint. As such I shall be placing my vote on Seaborgium

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well he certainly can't transition himself out of a lynching now.

I just realized that Lieutenant is actually Ehks. I assumed he went AWOL and figured that Burn took over. You two really need to change your pics.

Edited by Councilor Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Jeez

Now I don't know whether to lynch Valendale or Chro tomorrow

*Snaps fingers*

You're hilarious. :|

I don't know whether to lynch you or Voltex tomorrow.

Seaborgium voted for Blade, who is confirmed to not be the night's Pyro, and I believe that this was a definite mistake, but I doubt Sg's guilt completely.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Yes, Chro

Lynch all of the confirmed innocents

You're really helping your case

BTW I just decided on you.

Well he certainly can't transition himself out of a lynching now.

Are you sure? Maybe, if he has the metal, he can get himself out of it.

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 3

You're confirmed innocent by role, Burn, but you're mad if you expect me not to believe that you're with the King.

I'll remind you that I am also confirmed innocent and have contributed significantly to the hangings of the two previous Pyros.

but their spirits

You're confirmed innocent by role, Burn, but you're mad if you expect me not to believe that you're with the King.

I'll remind you that I am also confirmed innocent and have contributed significantly to the hangings of the two previous Pyros.

I see what you did there...

Also I think Sg is just confirmed oblivious, but I'm still keeping my vote for now.

bBhcfWO.png

Burn isn't the Pyro.

Chro, my dear, dear friend. If I had connections to the King, you'd have already died for XIX.

*Snaps fingers*

But I think it's evident that he isn't supporting the village.

but their spirits

Y'all are missing a chance to lynch the King, and instead are going with petty... something. It's hardly vengeance. More like homicidal spleen venting. Anyway, this is the kind of behavior that I and my cohorts had many a gleeful chuckle over when I was a Mafioso.

Voting Portal, more out of principle than anything else.

• Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Gee, I go off to sing Baroque choral music and when I come back, everyone's trying to kill me. :(

I switch from Voltex to Blade.

I... This is as bad as QP's fail logic last round. >_>

I vote Seaborgium, because he voted the detective for this round, who is not Pyro or King. >_>

But quite possibly the Prince. Those two roles can overlap.

You assume I act without reason. Believe me, if I hypothetically the Pyro, the last thing I would do would be to bring attention to myself. I've done enough of that already. I knew that accusing you would quite possibly cause my death, a risk I considered worth taking. I am most certainly not the Pyro, and if you lynch me, you will eat your words, and each other.

Anyway your bizarre bandwagoning will just lead to more deaths. It's absolutely pointless and groundless. The only 'suspicious' thing I've done was voting Voltex, because I somehow managed to miss Ehk's clearing of his name.

Edited by Seaborgium

MnRA5kV.png

Here's what we know now:

THE KING: 

PORTALFIG (He's probably the least frustrating person out of these three to talk to. Had a very lengthy talk with him. Very pleasant, but he's still a malevolent ruler, and I'm still a villager. I don't betray my own people. He has a silver tongue. Almost definitely King.)

THE KING'S UNDERLINGS:

BURNMAD (PR person, or something? Said he was the King's secretary. Less forward with the threatening to kill you part.)

VOLTEX (Really likes threatening people. Isn't the King, but acts like it.) 

DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THESE THREE PEOPLE. IGNORE THEM.

Currently Seaborgium, an innocent (or an innocent-turned pyro, doesn't matter - we NEED to lynch the King) is being bandwagoned. If you are not with the King, change your vote to Portalfig now. 

Together, Portalfig, Burn and Voltex have five votes. Seaborg is currently at seven, and Portalfig hasn't voted yet. We need a lot of people voting. If not now, then he needs to be lynched next round. 

Switching vote from Seaborgium to Portalfig. Sorry, Portalfig. It's not like I was going to live regardless, Voltex would already see to my death. 

@Everybody else, except Portal, Burn and Voltex: Vote Portalfig now or King Portalfig's power grows.

PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST:

Most people who voted Portalfig, except the Prince who almost certainly will - they too want the King dead. 

Edited by KITTENS FOR FISTS
  • Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Voltex has been lying when he's said that he's trying to narrow down the King's identity. He's been working with him already.

What I presume is happening: Portal fed Pyro identities to Voltex in the hopes that Voltex's credibility would be established enough that he could easily mislead the village later on.

And I have no idea what's up with Burn recently; his style of play has seemingly fallen from being clever to randomly slinging accusations, expecting people to listen, and not receiving any retribution for it.

I've personally had no dealing with Trigaflop yet this game, but we know it's him.

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 3

but their spirits