Bionicle Mafia XX: Hail the Mad King

Ehksidian

If we're going down that route... well, Luroka and I are currently allied, although we have both admitted that we would betray each other at the soonest possible moment in the past. It's possible that it still stands, especially since I just went two Hitman games in a row killing him. 

I don't think Voxumo would try to kill me - he tends to focus on other players, and I usually do the same. I'm not exactly sure when it started, I just know that neither of us has really ever tried to kill the other (outside of maybe Southern Retribution, I think, where it was just insanity everywhere).

Shadowhawk went on that "kill Voltex" streak earlier this year, but our rivalry has since died off. Whether that really indicates that he would feel it safe to target me is another question entirely.

Shadow_Ignited and Gengar, I think, are the two on that list most likely to target me at this point in time. Although Xaeraz might have a point... I will freely admit that Blade and Portalfig are the only two players that have consistently proven themselves able to deceive me, and both have managed to outsmart me several times as a result. I am not allied to Portalfig...

I shall have to think on this further.

E: TL;DR - I advise not voting Luroka, Voxumo, or Shadowhawk at this point in time.

I distinctly remember the word "retribution" appearing in the scene. That's probably irrelevant, of course, but it's noteworthy.

SI and Gengar are the two most likely, if the shadowy nature of the Pyro is indeed the clue.

I have a strange suspicion that the actual clue is in how the Pyro didn't want to see what happened and ran off into the night. That just sounds like a better and far less obvious clue than creeping through the darkness would be. Again, I don't know who it'd point to, but there it is anyway.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

If we're going down that route... well, Luroka and I are currently allied, although we have both admitted that we would betray each other at the soonest possible moment in the past. It's possible that it still stands, especially since I just went two Hitman games in a row killing him. 

I don't think Voxumo would try to kill me - he tends to focus on other players, and I usually do the same. I'm not exactly sure when it started, I just know that neither of us has really ever tried to kill the other (outside of maybe Southern Retribution, I think, where it was just insanity everywhere).

Shadowhawk went on that "kill Voltex" streak earlier this year, but our rivalry has since died off. Whether that really indicates that he would feel it safe to target me is another question entirely.

Shadow_Ignited and Gengar, I think, are the two on that list most likely to target me at this point in time. Although Xaeraz might have a point... I will freely admit that Blade and Portalfig are the only two players that have consistently proven themselves able to deceive me, and both have managed to outsmart me several times as a result. I am not allied to Portalfig...

I shall have to think on this further.

E: TL;DR - I advise not voting Luroka, Voxumo, or Shadowhawk at this point in time.

I distinctly remember the word "retribution" appearing in the scene. That's probably irrelevant, of course, but it's noteworthy.

SI and Gengar are the two most likely, if the shadowy nature of the Pyro is indeed the clue.

I have a strange suspicion that the actual clue is in how the Pyro didn't want to see what happened and ran off into the night. That just sounds like a better and far less obvious clue than creeping through the darkness would be. Again, I don't know who it'd point to, but there it is anyway.

Well, seeing as Ehks has stated that's where the clue is, then yes. :P

Perhaps it might be prudent to go back and check over who killed Xaeraz and I in Southern Retribution?

E: No, that was pointless. Xaeraz survived and I was killed by JL and you (or so the wiki says, I'm pretty sure I remember you saying that you were just faking it)

Edited by CHRIS PRATT

Perhaps it might be prudent to go back and check over who killed Xaeraz and I in Southern Retribution?

E: No, that was pointless. Xaeraz survived and I was killed by JL and you (or so the wiki says, I'm pretty sure I remember you saying that you were just faking it)

Yeah, I was Mafia and pretended to have killed you. I just picked up on that because of the mention of Retribution in your post and the word retribution appearing in the scene. I'm paranoid.

but their spirits

If you ask me, ToaD is a decent candidate for the Pyro. He keeps such a low profile that he isn't usually suspected. Now, provided that the King is not trying to get his Pyros lynched, then his choice of Tyler was a bluff. That bluff, if bluff it was, failed, so it would not be improbable that he reacted by choosing someone extremely innocuous, namely ToaD. Additionally, Voltex, who has a rivalry with ToaD, was targeted.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

If you ask me, ToaD is a decent candidate for the Pyro. He keeps such a low profile that he isn't usually suspected. Now, provided that the King is not trying to get his Pyros lynched, then his choice of Tyler was a bluff. That bluff, if bluff it was, failed, so it would not be improbable that he reacted by choosing someone extremely innocuous, namely ToaD. Additionally, Voltex, who has a rivalry with ToaD, was targeted.

My rivalry with ToaD isn't really like that, though. It was only ever present on MT's Minecraft server when I refused to let him collect my head like he did with everyone else.

My rivalry with ToaD isn't really like that, though. It was only ever present on MT's Minecraft server when I refused to let him collect my head like he did with everyone else.

Still, he has claimed to consider you a dangerous adversary. Something to do with trusting you and nearly being done in by an explosion.

gZsNWyr.png

Still, he has claimed to consider you a dangerous adversary. Something to do with trusting you and nearly being done in by an explosion.

This is Voltex, he is indeed a dangerous adversary.

bBhcfWO.png

I think it's generally understood that nobody trusts Voltex and I suspect the explosion refers back again to MT's Minecraft server.

We should make a list of who you can't trust 

• Voltex

dont worry im planning to add more

Add QP and Xaeraz and I think you'll be all set.

but their spirits

I think it's generally understood that nobody trusts Voltex and I suspect the explosion refers back again to MT's Minecraft server.

We should make a list of who you can't trust 

• Voltex

dont worry im planning to add more

Add QP and Xaeraz and I think you'll be all set.

You can trust me to always be slightly off kilter!

• Upvote 4

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I'm not sure where all this "don't trust Voltex" stuff is coming from. It's been a long time since I actually betrayed anyone.

Rule 1: Voltex Lies

And yet none of you seem capable of recognizing that I was saying that with regards to information I was providing as a host during a game where I had also explicitly stated that I would be providing you all with misinformation to make lynchings more difficult. 

:)

I'm not sure where all this "don't trust Voltex" stuff is coming from. It's been a long time since I actually betrayed anyone.

Rule 1: Voltex Lies

And yet none of you seem capable of recognizing that I was saying that with regards to information I was providing as a host during a game where I had also explicitly stated that I would be providing you all with misinformation to make lynchings more difficult. 

:)

but removing things from context is fun ::<

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Woah, what's all this about me pulling the wool over your eyes, Voltex? When did I ever do that successfully? xD 

In regards to the current voting state+the scene, I'm not sure if it would be Zakaro? I mean, I guess it could but is the only reason why y'all are voting for him because he failed at speaking in old English?

Because uh

I'm sure there is a better reason to vote for him in there, somewhere, if he is guilty.

*le sruhg*

Woah, what's all this about me pulling the wool over your eyes, Voltex? When did I ever do that successfully? xD 

In regards to the current voting state+the scene, I'm not sure if it would be Zakaro? I mean, I guess it could but is the only reason why y'all are voting for him because he failed at speaking in old English?

Because uh

I'm sure there is a better reason to vote for him in there, somewhere, if he is guilty.

*le sruhg*

I'm switching my vote soon. I think I might have found the Pyro.

E: Also I think it was during Dead Sea and another game (can't remember which one).

Edited by CHRIS PRATT

*le sruhg*

PROOF PORTALFIG IS THE PYRO.

the pyrofig

See, SRUHG is a reference to the components that make up fire: Sodium, Radon, Uranium, Hydrogen, and Gengar.

HE MUST BE GUILTY

• Upvote 8

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

holy moly

this is some pretty convincing evidence

I cannot believe that I missed this when I wrote that post

gosh darn it kill me now

E: oyeah, Dead Sea. The pinnacle of my playing career. I had forgotten that I actually succeeded with that. *looks off into the distance, reminiscing* 

Edited by Protalgift

Because uh

*le sruhg*

[pedantic]Not Old English. He would have been slightly more incomprehensible if he'd tried speaking in Anglo-Saxon. He was most definitely attempting Archaic Modern English.[/pedantic]

But as to my voting, well... I find it suspicious that you are questioning my apparently trivial motivation. Since when does anyone do that in BZPower Mafia?

But in case anyone wants to know, I'm going out on a limb and following a somewhat more visceral reason. Zakaro's persona for this game strikes me as suspicious. It's as simple as that.

Because uh

*le sruhg*

I'm switching my vote soon. I think I might have found the Pyro.

E: Also I think it was during Dead Sea and another game (can't remember which one).

Am I to take it that you, too, are suspicious of Portal?

gZsNWyr.png

No. Not at the moment.

10:32 PM - Festive Voltex: It was Quisoves and Pulse who were selected for powers this round, right?
10:33 PM - Anna Blade: yeah
10:33 PM - Festive Voltex: Alright
10:33 PM - Festive Voltex: I think Valendale and myself will be receiving the medic/detective powers next, then (assuming we both survive)
10:34 PM - Festive Voltex: ...
10:34 PM - Festive Voltex: wait....
10:34 PM - Anna Blade: Hm?
10:34 PM - Anna Blade: Wait
10:34 PM - Anna Blade: That is a good point
10:34 PM - Festive Voltex: Taka, Quisoves, Seabogirum, Pulse, and Chuck all were mentioned Night 1
10:34 PM - Festive Voltex: Taka and Chuck were given powers Night 1
10:35 PM - Festive Voltex: We know that Pulse and Quisoves were as well...
10:35 PM - Anna Blade: QP and Pulse night 2
10:35 PM - Festive Voltex: It might actually make sense to lynch Seaborgium, then
10:35 PM - Anna Blade: \nod
10:35 PM - Anna Blade: But is he king
10:35 PM - Anna Blade: or prince
10:35 PM - Anna Blade: wait
10:35 PM - Anna Blade: no
10:35 PM - Anna Blade: he's innocent
10:35 PM - Festive Voltex: No, he was confirmed innocent of that :\
10:35 PM - Anna Blade: unless he was targeted as pyro
10:35 PM - Anna Blade: hmmm
10:35 PM - Festive Voltex: That's what I'm saying
10:36 PM - Anna Blade: that might actually be a good point there, didn't think of that
10:36 PM - Festive Voltex: The Pyro targeting me would actually make sense
10:36 PM - Anna Blade: Yeah
10:36 PM - Festive Voltex: Imma paste this in the topic
10:36 PM - Festive Voltex: And switch my vote

E: Dumb server eating my posts you stupid server I'm gonna kick your freaking a-

Anyway.

Switching my vote from Zakaro to Seaborgium on account of the pattern Blade and I discovered. 
Edited by CHRIS PRATT
  • Upvote 1

While that is most definitely an interesting pattern, I think it should, if anything point away from Seaborgium. It would be too obvious of the King, especially given Seaborgium's confirmed innocence.

He was confirmed innocent Round 1, though. And who better to kill off or give powers to than to those that are confirmed to not have your role?

E: I feel like I worded myself very poorly here, I apologize

Edited by CHRIS PRATT

Oops. Sorry about that. Archaic Modern English, then

And the only reason why I do it, QP, is because it is you were are talking about here. 

I mean, you've played like three-four games and have already gained a reputation of being able to super logic this place.

So I questioned when you didn't 

Questioning his persona makes a little more sense than just bloodlusting from you. =P

While that is most definitely an interesting pattern, I think it should, if anything point away from Seaborgium. It would be too obvious of the King, especially given Seaborgium's confirmed innocence.

He was confirmed innocent Round 1, though. And who better to kill off or give powers to than to those that are confirmed to not have your role?

But there's the rub. It's such an obvious thing to do. And since Tyler was already chosen as the Pyro, and subsequently lynched, I doubt that the King would try the same strategy twice, in such a short span of time.

Oops. Sorry about that. Archaic Modern English, then

And the only reason why I do it, QP, is because it is you were are talking about here. 

I mean, you've played like three-four games and have already gained a reputation of being able to super logic this place.

So I questioned when you didn't 

Questioning his persona makes a little more sense than just bloodlusting from you. =P

That makes sense. I should have realized that.

gZsNWyr.png

But there's the rub. It's such an obvious thing to do. And since Tyler was already chosen as the Pyro, and subsequently lynched, I doubt that the King would try the same strategy twice, in such a short span of time.

But the King hasn't used the strategy twice??