Bionicle Mafia XX: Hail the Mad King

Ehksidian

Perhaps someone would target Manducus based on the knowledge that there would be no obvious suspects to come to mind.

I do understand your point about Onarax and Otter.

In response to Ehks' OP error: ohhh I see. Hmm. If the Pyro attacks the King, will it show up in the scene as such, or will it be written in such a way as to make the King's identity ambiguous?

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Switching my vote from Otter to Burnmad to avoid RNG lynch and to challenge Burnmad's ideals as a greedy senator

E: yes i'm fully aware that switching from otter will do nothing to avoid a tied vote because there are foolish fools here. i also do not really care

Edited by CHRIS PRATT

I vote for... I have no idea at this moment

vote for quisoves

Silly persons, make up your minds. :)

I heartily invite whomever is granted the power of Detection to investigate me tonight. If I am anything of note, you will know.

But don't expect me to chime in that much. Anything I say is liable to be used against me, given my track record.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I switch from Quisoves to Otter.

there it is

if you're hedging your lynching bets on an RNG you're doing it wrong

No, I'd just like to hang the pyro. Unlike some people.

EDIT

I just thought of something. It's too late for me to change my vote, but hear me out. If you were the king, you'd want tot pick someone who very few would vote for, right? I think the king chose Burnmad. Not many people will vote for him, because they don't want to look stupid. But that's precisely what the king wants them to do.  The pyros aren't picked by RNG so I think that the king picked Burnmad.

Edited by Seaborgium

MnRA5kV.png

I've been out of the loop with this for a while, it's true. I think the last game I played might have been right around fifteen, although I'm not sure.

But yeah, no idea who manducus is. Was. Whichever tense is appropriate to use here. I prefer to kill with a motive if I am going to kill, and with no knowledge of the man, I would have no motive. Beyond that, I am just a villager anyways (although, obviously, there's no proof for it, so it's not like you would believe me anyways).

But you must do what you feel is right, of course.

Also, while I will use logic to defend myself, I am a horribly petty sort of person when it comes to my attacks. Since QP switched from whoever he voted for to me, I switch my vote to QP.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I've been out of the loop with this for a while, it's true. I think the last game I played might have been right around fifteen, although I'm not sure.

But yeah, no idea who manducus is. Was. Whichever tense is appropriate to use here. I prefer to kill with a motive if I am going to kill, and with no knowledge of the man, I would have no motive. Beyond that, I am just a villager anyways (although, obviously, there's no proof for it, so it's not like you would believe me anyways).

But you must do what you feel is right, of course.

Also, while I will use logic to defend myself, I am a horribly petty sort of person when it comes to my attacks. Since QP switched from whoever he voted for to me, I switch my vote to QP.

Please state who you are switching from.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

While you're at it, you should switch to Tyler, and campaign to have QP killed at a later date. ;D

Really, though, you're right behind Tyler in the lynching, and I can't lose my cou-- Err, fellow senator.

*Snaps fingers*