Bionicle Mobile Game Revealed

Yeah, like we weren't hyped up enough already. I mean seriously.

One thing, among many, that I like about this game is the way the Skull Spiders kind of dissipate after 'sploding into their component parts. Of course, that doesn't even compare to the HF Breakout game's henchmen, who did these awesome post-mortem spins where they flung all their parts in different directions while spinning. :P

• Upvote 1

Wait, just iOS? Are they just going to neglect the portion of the fanbase using Android?

Why, Lego, why!? :(

According the commercial released by LEGO, it will be up on Google Play also for us Andriod users :(

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

After playing it for a little while, it's alright, Certainly nothing special, but my hopes weren't high in the first place. It definitely appears to be a port of a full online version, so expect to see it on the site at some point soon. For the first game of G2, it'll do, but I want something more story driven and deep in the future.

Bliss.png

The game looks great! Unfortunately its for iproducts. As someone who hates iproducts and uses android, very frustrating. I guess I will just have to hope it eventually comes to android or wait until TT games (hopefully) makes an actual Bionicle game, perhaps finally we may get one that is more akin to the standard LEGO game fare. 

• Upvote 2

10331959915_9f4d0b34c7.jpg
"Avengers? Fantastic Four? X-Dudes? They can all kiss my bony, flammable plastic."- Johnathan Blaze (Ghost Rider Vol 7 0.1)

Guys, absolutely no need to worry! The game is coming to Android, as the trailer and back of set instructions confirms.

Anyway, I got this on my mom's iPad a few hours ago. Not the best game ever, however I am enjoying it! I've already completed Lewa's campaign, and working on Gali now.

Edited by Toa Green Ninja

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

I don't have any Iproducts or Android products, so I can't play this at all. But maybe this is a demo for a Bionicle game coming out later in the year that will be released on the site or, however unlikely, on a game console. I really doubt the latter, but a guy can have hope. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

OK I was actually hoping for an action game for 2015, but I still don't know if it's going to have one of the features I've always wanted from a Bionicle game, MULTIPLAYER. It just makes so much sense because the characters have to work together in the story. Not to mention the joy of beating up a ton of monsters with friends in games like Diablo that I want to bring over.

Looks pretty cool! The graphics are very nice at least. I hope they make a full-fledged game (or just mobile game) akin to this (obviously more in-depth though). Hope this comes to Android soon!

Honestly though, this game came out of nowhere! Definitely really nice to have another BIONICLE game and I love the hack'n'slash fundamentals of it. Could be a good time-killer! :)

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg

It's out in Australia too. It's fairly repetitve but requires some skill to rack up a good score, I had fun with it. The customise armour mechanic is fun and adds a bit to the gameplay, but I didn't notice the difference. Oh well, it's no MNOG but it's still enjoyable

It looks really simple and repetitive, but really, it's just a simple little iOS game. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

My expectations weren't very high for a mobile app, so what we got looks pretty fun to me. For the time killer it will be. And I'm looking forward to playing it. I only hope it doesn't take too long to be made available for Android devices.

Edit: And apparently it did go up since I checked this morning. Alighty, downloading now! :)

Editedit: And I'm one of the people who can't progress past the level select screen...

~|ET|~

Edited by Ektris

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

The game looks extremely repetitive, which is disappointing. Still, it's good to see a new Bionicle game.

~B~

Exactly. It looks extremely boring. However we got similar games in the first generation too (Piraka Attack).

The only good thing is the fact we can talk about a new BIONICLE game.

I hope they add a side-scroller on the official site.

:b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:

I literally got a headache after beating the Region of Fire and Water.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I appreciate that it's free, and doesn't have in-app purchases, which makes it accessible as long as one has a device to play it on. Still hope to see it online later, as that'll reach a much broader audience. There's still not that many people under 10 years old who have their own device for downloading games.

Games, even if they are cheesy or repetitive, are still part of the DNA of a company like LEGO. They can tell us a bit about the environment, too, which can be helpful for writing and artwork. :)

APlayofLight_zps1888c63b.jpeg

Part One of the Chrysalis Saga

By Takuta-Nui

Wow! I must say, that looks pretty epic! It's funny that Kopaka is defeat the Skull Spider as if they are just bugs to be stepped on because the spiders are pipsqueaks and are kind of pathetic against a Toa, but when there is a huge swarm, things could get difficult. The health thing on the Toa is a bit strange, but the Toa is powerful at attacks. Looking forward to play the game, too, even perhaps a console one, too.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Okay, so you know that one button on the lower left corner of the Toa select screen, that has two arrows going up and down?  For some reason it just became selectable for Kopaka, and

tumblr_nhkal322VY1r2j8o4o1_400.png

tumblr_nhkal322VY1r2j8o4o2_400.png

This is what it lets you play as.  I call him Mega Kopaka.

I have no idea how I unlocked it, though.  Oh and that red piece is most likely a glitched gold piece, the same thing happened to Gali.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

That looks horrible. Even Piraka Attack looks more fun than this.

It's not just this game; Lego's online Flash games have been deteriorating in quality as well. I mean, I know I'm not the target audience, but I can still tell that the online games from a decade ago were far more fun than this or almost anything I've seen on Lego's site right now.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

It's pretty meh to be honest. It's basically run to an area, then tap the enemies to win. Bionicle hasn't really been very strong in the video game department sadly. I really would like to see a point and click style game like the Mata-Nui Online Game, but that's a pretty tall order. I'd kinda like to see Lego re-release some of the G1 Bionicle.com games. That'd be awesome! I'd love to see some actual game design experts work on a Bionicle game. I doubt it'll ever happen, but I always felt a Zelda style adventure would be perfect for Bionicle. I always wanted to just explore the Islands, but the games seemed to focus on linear platforming when Bionicle was really more about the adventure. I'm not asking for say a Skyrim sized island to explore, but I'd like to see a Bionicle game on any system, smartphone, console, handheld, PC, whatever, that has some exploration and simple but clever puzzle solving similar to Zelda.

Edited by Xarok
  • Upvote 1

-BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER-

Looks cool, but ive got an android. Arrgh!

It's available for Android...

Perhaps somebody should edit the news article, because a LOT of people seem to be getting confused and thinking it's iOS-only.

I think the game is available in iOS now, too, unless I'm wrong.

Yeah, it's available in both. It's just that some people seem to be assuming it's iOS-only because the news article only mentions iOS.

That looks horrible. Even Piraka Attack looks more fun than this.

It's not just this game; Lego's online Flash games have been deteriorating in quality as well. I mean, I know I'm not the target audience, but I can still tell that the online games from a decade ago were far more fun than this or almost anything I've seen on Lego's site right now.

I'm one of the last people to say everything was better in the past but I think I'm going to agree with you on that there. Of course, LEGO had bad and boring online games in the past, too, but I feel they had more interesting games in the past. Classics like the MNOGs, Junkbot, Beltz and Backlot come to mind or even later games like CrystAlien Conflict.

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^