Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Locus and Timageness threatened me with death, so they are now staffy people.

I did no such thing. 

I may have implied it at some point. :P

I'll probably regret saying this later, but since this this is my first time being a GM, please don't hold back in telling me how much I suck if you find my posts unsatisfactory for any reason. If people don't think I'm doing my job properly, I'd like to know about it in order to improve.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I did no such thing.

I'll probably regret saying this later, but since this this is my first time being a GM, please don't hold back in telling me how much I suck if you find my posts unsatisfactory for any reason. If people don't think I'm doing my job properly, I'd like to know about it in order to improve.

I may regret this post too but here goes. Right there you're making a mistake already. You are a GM now not some pansy off the garden path Grow a Backbone. :P

That being said it is good you are willing to take criticism to help improve since it is your first time being a GM. Though how will you be able to improve when we don't yet know what you are capable of? You just may be a natural to rival some of the seasoned GMs. It depends on if you take what you have leaned from being an RPer under other GMs take what they have done wrong and your own experiences. This is why I think I would be a good boss. Problem is nobody respects me and I hate the idea of being in charge of somebody else. Like their job is directly reliant on me some how. Too much pressure. I don't know how Tiragath did it alone for this RP. Props to you man.

Also glad to see this RP is going to be staying open a while longer. Does that mean you may be able to stick around or are these two replacing you until a time when you can return fully at the helm?

• Upvote 1

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I did no such thing. 

I demand to have my own pet Kaiju

I could arrange for a Kaiju to attack you.... if your character somehow manages to tame it, you can have it as a pet. 

If not.... well.... *chuckles* :evilbiggrin: 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That being said it is good you are willing to take criticism to help improve since it is your first time being a GM. Though how will you be able to improve when we don't yet know what you are capable of? You just may be a natural to rival some of the seasoned GMs. It depends on if you take what you have leaned from being an RPer under other GMs take what they have done wrong and your own experiences. This is why I think I would be a good boss. Problem is nobody respects me and I hate the idea of being in charge of somebody else. Like their job is directly reliant on me some how. Too much pressure.

The improvement thing was kind of more directed towards if and when I start screwing stuff up, which hopefully won't be the case anytime soon. As for the bit about not having respect, I've been there, man, and it blows.

I could arrange for a Kaiju to attack you.... if your character somehow manages to tame it, you can have it as a pet. 

If not.... well.... *chuckles* :evilbiggrin:

And even if you do happen to tame it, I'll be there to kill it off in such a fashion that its demise will bring you to tears for years to come. :evilgrin:

I like pie. 

So much better than that falsely advertised cake...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

And even if you do happen to tame it, I'll be there to kill it off in such a fashion that will bring you to tears for years to come. :evilgrin:

I feel like this is the beginning of something awful beautiful. :evilgrin: :evilbiggrin: :evilmad: 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And we haven't even gotten out of the Discussion Topic yet...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

wait Kaiju are not in this story are they? How did I miss that?

Locus and Timageness get an almost equal slice of the PLOT and RESPONSIBILITIES pie. I maintain my 33.4% share because of a shrewd business sense.

Well with your 33.4% piece that leaves 62.6 to be shared between them. Equally that would be 31.3% for each. Least one wants to fight the other for a more dominate piece. Or they could combine their parts and stage a mutiny.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

wait Kaiju are not in this story are they? How did I miss that?

There have always been Kaiju in this game. That's what all the giant monsters are. 

Giant Monsters!!? What did I let myself get into with my jeep? I am going to die. So maybe will this Suko character who just walked off into the darkness. Ta-Matoran, so hot headed...

Onua.png

Oh, yeah...

Didn't the Treize group have to deal with lizards that were at least 120 ft. in length/height?

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Giant element-spitting sea serpent monsters or something, yeah. 

Really? Oh come on. That is the last time I do math while under the influence.

By that I mean a 100+ fever. Prowl Don't drink or smoke any kind of contraband.

Onua.png

Despite being an avid player of this game, I must confess I haven't been keeping track of every single character and interaction that's been happening all over the continent. Now that I'm a co-GM, I need to be brought up to speed. 

Tiragath has already given me a rough overview of all of this, but I want to check to here to make sure we haven't missed anyone. If you are waiting for a GM post, could you please specify the following here:

• Which character of yours is waiting for a post. 
  • Which staff NPC they are waiting for a reply from.
  • Where they are.
  • What they are doing.
  • A link to the post that needs replying to would also be helpful. 

Thanks in advance. :D 

Yeah we misplaced out staff NPC apparently some time right after I showed up. So no idea where he went. Or what he is doing.

Onua.png

If you're referring to the leader of the Treize rescue forces (whose name escapes me at the moment, despite the fact that my only character in the game is currently interacting with him), he's relatively safe and sound with Kain, the approaching Shard, and the rest of the original team that hasn't either gone missing, deserted, or died horribly.

The last time I checked as a player, Tiragath (again, I could be wrong) seemed to be implying that we were going to end up circling back in order to meet up with the rest of you before continuing the search for Logan.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

(whose name escapes me at the moment, despite the fact that my only character in the game is currently interacting with him)

Isn't that Pe Ell or something?  

The NPC matoran isn't the leader, with Doseki meeting and greeting, it brings the total number to five. Because as of the last post the NPC matoran has ran off alone :P

Also, for Jattiko people, here's a quick map.

7ST62ve.png

The military compound is where you're at right now, the Jattiko and associated Exo-suits are parked in a generic parking lot type place, they will be safe but not in use on your current trip.

If you're referring to the leader of the Treize rescue forces (whose name escapes me at the moment, despite the fact that my only character in the game is currently interacting with him), he's relatively safe and sound with Kain, the approaching Shard, and the rest of the original team that hasn't either gone missing, deserted, or died horribly.

The last time I checked as a player, Tiragath (again, I could be wrong) seemed to be implying that we were going to end up circling back in order to meet up with the rest of you before continuing the search for Logan.

I am not sure since I came in late during the Rahkshi attacks. But this is what you posted regarding that I guess. So the group hadn't gotten a GM post in a while because there was no Staff NPC to post for. Or something to that effect. So the way I see it the larger group branched into two in order to divide their efforts to find both NPCs. About the same time Suko started walking towards some town... and that basically is it in favor of the other parts of the story.

Liuth also posted this to help me get acclimated with the crew in the area.

OOC: Here's the quartet

• Liuth (As Hisuti): A Ga-Matoran with a damaged exosuit.
  • The Manhunter (As Elerc): A Fa-Matoran teamed with Suko in a light armored tank named "Venture"
  • Miras: Makuta of Awesome (As Suko): A Ta-Matoran who appears to be drunk and is enjoying annoying Hisuti.
  • Tea-Rex (As Gregorios): A Po-Matoran who is in charge of a rescue mission and the leader of the group.
Referred to I guess as the Venture group. Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

(whose name escapes me at the moment, despite the fact that my only character in the game is currently interacting with him)

Isn't that Pe Ell or something?  

Something like that.

As for your group, Prowl, to my knowledge, only one rescue party has been organised throughout the entire game, so Liuth's description of Grêgorios leads me to believe that your character is indeed interacting with at least one of the members of the second team currently representing Treize.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Besides Nato and myself apparently bullying Tiragath into making us Co-GMs so he wouldn't have to shut down the game?

Let's see... Someone finally stepped in to stop Shreddah Klaws' rampage, Oblitus abandoned his teammates (who are now Toa) to a giant Manas Crab inside Ascension's basement, the two Treize teams are close to finally meeting up with each other, Lufon's team just acquired a giant mech that I'm assuming somewhat resembles the original Dragonzord, the crew of the Jatikko are trying to work their way through a Harry Potter-esque chess puzzle, Cor and Zekev are about to have a nasty little encounter with a tribe of mutated Matoran, and I believe that there's still a country or two that've been slacking off in the expedition department.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Well I remember the larger group splitting recently and when Doseki and the Venture group went one way something happened and there was some dissention in the ranks. Suko bailed when he found out him and Elerc were going to be teaming up with the new guy who just showed up. Also I am not sure but I think Grēgorios and Hisuti planed on possibly shooting us in the back if we become an issue.

I feel like we got bad choices of who to actually do the moves in our chess game, seeing as Sil is apparently pretty terrible at chess, whereas I'm actually fairly decent at it. :P

So what happens if you guys actually loose? Does this story arch die? Maybe somebody else takes their place eventually?

Onua.png

The NPC matoran isn't the leader, with Doseki meeting and greeting, it brings the total number to five. Because as of the last post the NPC matoran has ran off alone :P

Also, for Jattiko people, here's a quick map.

7ST62ve.png

The military compound is where you're at right now, the Jattiko and associated Exo-suits are parked in a generic parking lot type place, they will be safe but not in use on your current trip.

I am not sure since I came in late during the Rahkshi attacks. But this is what you posted regarding that I guess. So the group hadn't gotten a GM post in a while because there was no Staff NPC to post for. Or something to that effect. So the way I see it the larger group branched into two in order to divide their efforts to find both NPCs. About the same time Suko started walking towards some town... and that basically is it in favor of the other parts of the story.

Liuth also posted this to help me get acclimated with the crew in the area.

OOC: Here's the quartet

• Liuth (As Hisuti): A Ga-Matoran with a damaged exosuit.
  • The Manhunter (As Elerc): A Fa-Matoran teamed with Suko in a light armored tank named "Venture"
  • Miras: Makuta of Awesome (As Suko): A Ta-Matoran who appears to be drunk and is enjoying annoying Hisuti.
  • Tea-Rex (As Gregorios): A Po-Matoran who is in charge of a rescue mission and the leader of the group.
Referred to I guess as the Venture group.

I really don't want to be annoying or sound arrogant or anything, but I was under the impression that Elerc, being the first person actually called for the expedition, would be default commander with Pe Ell gone.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Well after failing to get Suko to come back with me I will be posting returning to the group in my next post. As it stood you were who Doseki was told to follow anyway by the group. So even though he is not a "hired" part of the team I guess that would make Elerk and the Venture the one he would be following.

Now that I know the story isn't ending. My last post had a radio transmission to the group by the way. Asking if you were a military regiment of sorts and if Suko was going to get Court Marshaled for desertion...

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

Alright.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I feel like we got bad choices of who to actually do the moves in our chess game, seeing as Sil is apparently pretty terrible at chess, whereas I'm actually fairly decent at it. :P

Nah, Zel would never not be the director of the game...it just wouldn't happen :P

Kathok

Okay, updates!

Nato, you are now in control of Vingt.

Could anyone who was waiting for a reply from one of the Vingt NPCs please link their last post here.

Nato, you get to handle the giant crab battle. 

In the meantime, I'll go to work on this. 

EDIT: No I won't, because apparently neither of the people involved in that fight have replied to Tiragath's last post:

Being a robot(?), the protosteel crustacean did not cry out in pain as the fireball slammed into it. It had not had time to swerve or dodge, so it hit it full in the face. Heating the metal to a dull red and slinging sparks around the room. It lashed out one massive claw towards the safe door, tearing it off the last of it's connection to the wall and smacking at the floating Olis with it.

Edited by Locus

I'm aware of that. 

I'm checking if there was anyone else waiting for posts. 

I believe my latest post reveals that I am waiting for someone to speak as Burial.

IC: Shard/Forest

I made it to where I assumed that Sgt. Logan would be. And strange enough, after I made my way out of the bush...I found my way onto a path recently walked. Upon closer inspection I could see there were footprints of different exosuits.

;What do you make of this Burial? Do you sense anyone up to the road?;

OOC: Assuming that he is making his way to where Sgt. Would be I assume he would be way behind Kain and co.

I am.