The Asylum - IC Topic

IcarusBen

IC: Fade - Security Office.

He picked up the radio and started broadcasting through the loudspeakers. "This is Toa Fade, your new head of security. Would all patients please return to their cells immediately. All guards are advised to be on full alert; bring out the riot gear if necessary." 

IC: Scriva - Corridor.

She stood there, taking deep, shaky breaths as she tried to calm herself. Her head was spinning; the creature had called her out by name. It was using her own powers against her. It had promised that she wouldn't survive.

This had just become personal. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Gida

Deactivating the sound-dulling field, Gida obeyed the announcement from the intercom, walking out of the room and towards her cell, looking around every corner somewhat nervously. As she rounded another corner, she came across the Psionics Toa, the one who was always writing things. She looked like a nervous wreck. "Um... are you alright? Did something happen?" Gida asked, hoping she wouldn't startle the other.

OOC: Talking to Scriva

Edited by Urchin

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

"That monster..." she stammered, "...it's gone." But the body it had been eating was still there, sitting in the middle of the hallway in a pool of red, sticky blood. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Speak to me?" she scoffed, giving her a strange look. "You were right there; did you hear it say anything?" 

She wanted to keep the information to herself for now...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"It didn't speak, it just.... roared...." she shuddered at the memory.

IC: Kovika - Hallways

As Kovika walked away from the Recreational Area and followed the trail, he heard an angry voice of a sister behind him. "That was simply a warning to keep away from a fight Sister, he was not right for throwing the knife, but you should not have reacted in such a way. Not very Toa-like to go around threatening others. If one is violent, violence is the last resort. Now try not to kill our knife throwing brother, Kuraz and I need him alive. Now c'mon, we need to find where this goes."

Kovika kept following the trail, ready for whatever came next.

IC: "Five-Knuckled" Sal - Hallway

"You and I obviously have very different definitions of the word "Toa," then," she said as she continued following him, eventually coming across the bloody mess in the hallway.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

GM IC Guards (Kazak):

C'mon, really? Already?

The Po-Skakdi ran towards the bloody mess.

"Toa, return to you cells. Now."

Kazak bent over the dead body. While covered in blood, it looked like it had been sucked of all fluid, with two black voids where the eyes should've been.

Aw, geez... I don't feel so well...

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

"I'm not going to my cell," she told the guard, "I need to talk to Doctor Nhye, now." 

IC: Lana

Something was definitely wrong, the guards outside my cell in the hall were talking, a lot. They seemed afraid, spooked even, I couldn't make out what they were saying but they were on high alert. I wondered what could be happening. 

It's the monster...isn't it?

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Caetus.

He continued being dead. 

IC: (Obruent/Hallways)

When the Hg-Toa finally caught up with the monster-hunting group, it seemed that the creature had already disappeared.

He faced Sal, his face revealing nothing.

"I feel that we may have got off on the...wrong foot. We could be good allies. Accept this apology and perhaps we can work together towards any ambitions you have of...greater things."

He looked at the bloody mess.

"What happened?"

Kathok

IC: "Five-Knuckled" Sal - Hallway

Sal turned towards her attacker, reminding herself that he had just tried to kill her.

"Fine," she said, knowing that it would be better to not have to fight the other inmates while that thing was on the loose. "Word of advice, though; I don't like being stared at. People who do so tend to give me the creeps."

"As for the hallway, it appears that some sort of creature somehow made its way past our muppeted friends in Security, who are apparently dead from the neck up, if you couldn't already tell, and got ahold of one of the staff. Boy, do I sure feel safe with them around..."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

GM IC Guards (Kazak):

"That wasn't a request. Get to your cell."

GM IC Nyhe:

"You may be wondering why you're not trying to kill me right now. The implant I installed is essentially starting to control your thoughts. Within a few minutes, you'll be following my every order. An hour or so and you'll stop breathing if I ask you to."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Kovika continued following the trail, and at the end came across Kuraz and Scriva, ignoring Sal.

"Sisters. What have we gotten ourselves into?"

Upon hearing the guards, Kovika glared at them coldly.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

"I need to speak to Nhye," she repeated, "it's important. Unless you want that monster to kill someone else?" 

IC: Gida

Deciding to disregard everything that was going on, Gida moved on to her cell. She sat on the floor in her doorway, not bothering to move in further and close the door. It seemed less like a cell this way.

OOC: Open to interaction, for anyone who's not doing anything.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

"I need to speak to Nhye," she repeated, "it's important. Unless you want that monster to kill someone else?" 

GM IC Guards (Kazak):

"Look, I'm not a wordsmith. I... Get to your cell before I have to drag you there."

OOC:

It's NYHE. NYHE. N-Y-H-E. 

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC=Kuraz

Kuraz walked away. She didn't want to get in trouble with the guards, not yet at least. Rather than going to her cell she wanted to see if the recreation area was empty. As she walked many questions filled her mind, like: What wss that monster? Why did the toa back there wanted to talk to Nyhe? What did she knew that they didn't? That toa knew something. Asking her to join their group could be the best or worst thing she could do.

Edited by ToaTatonio

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu

GM IC

Halmos stormed into the little blood pool, the two guards aware of his presence and snapping up suddenly. He walked around the pool of blood, noticing the weak blood-covered ice knife in the corpse's arm. He ripped it out and examined it.

"Whose is this?"

IC: Kovika - Next to dead body.

Kovika saw someone walk in, who was he? Kovika did not know.

"Frankly, it believe the fact that someone was MURDERED is more of an importance than who owns a knife."

Then Kovika looked at the guard with a cold and threatening gaze. "As for you? Let my sister speak to the Nyhe. If it is urgent then she needs to hear it. As for whoever runs this place? I would very much like to give them an icy Ko-Metru welcome to my fist. But that must wait until a later time." Kovika followed after Kuraz. "Kuraz, what in Mata Nui's name was that?"

"That knife belonged to Toa Kotak," she turned to Halmos, "when he was dragged off, I took it." There was no need to mention that a guard had actually given it to her. "Now can I please talk to Doctor Nyhe? It's important." 

"Arrest?" she looked at Halmos, confused, "I'm already in prison." 

Being small and not covered in bulky riot gear allowed Scriva to weave in between the guards and approach Halmos. "You don't seriously think I did this, do you?" she asked in disbelief, her voice hoarse. She turned to the guards. "Do you?" 

There wasn't a drop of blood on her body, and there'd been dozens of witnesses to the monster's arrival this time. Halmos was an idiot if he thought he could somehow pin this on her...

"Sister, you should speak to Nyhe, find out what-"

Then he heard Hamlos order an arrest.

"Go quickly. I must see what has occured."

At that he took off towards Hamlos and Scriva, hearing protests against some arrest.

"Arrest? Why arrest her, what has she done?"

GM IC

"Until we can find out what actually occurred, Scriva will be held for questioning." Halmos said, glaring at Kovika. "Now Scriva," he said, turning to the Toa, "you have one more chance to comply or you will arrive there unconscious."

The two guards backed her, cutting off any escape routs.

IC: Navuru

The guards outside were talking about the asylum monster. I had heard rumors about it from Noguti. How stupid of me to ever consider her a friend, constantly telling everyone lies. It's like it was a hobby to her. She once said you could survive a drop down Archive Tunnel 6-C4 if you were wearing iron boots.

Naturally, that was how I killed her.

So, like everything she said I assumed it was a lie. Either these guards are as gullible as a Le-Matoran or it's real.

Probably gullible though.

GM IC Guards (Kazak):

Oh, boy... Nyhe's not gonna like this.

Kazak activated his communicator. "Dr. Nyhe... This is Kazak... There's been a murder. Scriva's being arrested."

GM IC Nyhe:

"Oh, if only you knew, Kotak. Well, I suppos-"

"Dr. Nyhe... This is Kazak... There's been a murder. Scriva's being arrested."

"WHAT?!?! Kotak, I'll have to talk with you later. Stay RIGHT THERE."

Nyhe stormed over towards Kazak and Halmos and Scriva and the body.

"You son of a Piraka! Halmos! Is what Lieutenant Kazak told me true? And, if it is, WHAT IN KARZAHNI ARE YOU THINKING?!?!"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png