BIONICLE Mafia XXII: Karneval der Toten

Burnmad

While we're talking about the Pyro

Why did it never have a shotgun before???

*Snaps fingers*

Because targeting two people and only killing one can be strategic, but targeting three people and only killing one is random luck.

E: Yes, that was literally my thought process when I first added it in. :P

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 2

dude urgg

a short game where every player starts as a sibling maker (I.E. vezon in the point games).

Everybody makes siblings first night

Second night everybody is dead

the chaos sounds so hilarious

One of these days, I shall venture into G&T to discover the announcement of the forthcoming "Portal's Irrational Number," a game featuring, among many, many more things, bird calls, Monopoly, and more siblings than you can shake a stick at.

• Upvote 7

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Nacht Zwei

Crunch.

What was that? Thought Xaeraz, as he shot upright in his bed. Rubbing his eyes, he looked around. He was alone in his bedroom; surprisingly enough, no murderer was there with him. Yet, anyway. That he would be joined by one was inevitable. Before he died, though, he really wanted to find the source of that noise... or had he heard a noise at all? Perhaps it had just been a dream. Perhaps he had just had too many spine shakes before bed. After several minutes of listening, he decided that this must have been the case. Relieved, he lay back down...

Crunch.

Alright, now they were just screwing with him. He slipped on an overcoat and a pair of shoes, and stomped out into his hallway indignantly.

Crunch.

Something about that noise seemed... familiar. As if he knew it well. Yet, he couldn't place his finger on it. He just knew it made him very, very thirsty.

He placed his hand upon the knob of his front door.

Crunch.

Sticking his head outside, he looked up and down the street. When his eyes finally adjusted to the dim light of the overcast moon, he saw the shape of another Matoran, down at the corner.

Crunch. And it vanished behind a building.

Everything in Xaeraz told him that he shouldn't go. He ought to go home, get back in bed, and wait until morning. But that, he could not do. He had to investigate. He had to find the source of that delicious noise.

Wrapping his coat tightly around him, he hurried down the street, to the corner around which the figure had vanished. He rounded the corner...

And there before him were arrayed five spines. These spines, though each had been cleanly split in two, were familiar to Xaeraz. They were the spines of all that had died so far-- the spines of Tyler, Pulse, Onarax, Doorman, and Luroka... Where's Valendale's? The Matoran wondered.

Ah, there. In the hands of the figure he had seen, who stood just above the spines.

Crunch.

A pair of hands grasped Xaeraz's shoulders from behind. "I told you it'd bring him here," the figure in front of him said. "Like a moth to a flame..." The Matoran stalked forward, drawing from behind him a kanoka launcher with one hand, and a mallet with the other. The launcher was loaded with a weakening disk. "Turn him around," the Mafioso ordered. His partner complied, spinning Xaeraz 180 degrees. The unfortunate Matoran was now staring straight into the chest of a second Mafioso, this one a hulking brute. "What are you going to do to me?" He whimpered. Instead of answering, his attacker merely fired. He felt the weakening disk slam into his back, and he suddenly realized what his fate was to be.

"N-no... Not my..."

Crunch.

The larger Mafioso released his grip upon Xaeraz's shoulders, and the smaller one moved out of the way. As Xaeraz fell, he managed to breathe one, final word.

"Spine..."

Xaeraz, Protector, Took a hammer to the spine.

On the edge of town, on an old, broken-down Ferris wheel, Taka Nuvia sat once again. And once again, she got up from her seat to meet the one that was coming to kill her. The difference was that, this time, she would be struck down; such was Mafia. Such was life. As she hopped out of the Ferris wheel car, a familiar feathered Matoran dropped from the sky with an excited call of "MOOOOOOOOOOM". Detaching himself from his parachute, which was also feathered, he spun around several times, clearly looking for something. "Wait, where did Talon go? I hope I didn't leave it on the chopper," He mumbled. "No matter!" Forgetting the blade, for the moment, approached his prey, in preparation of an arbitrary conversation before she should be killed.

She began to speak quickly in German. The Potoo, caught off guard, fumbled for his English-German dictionary.

"I, uh..." He mumbled as he flipped through the pages. Finding what he believed to be the right phrase, he shouted, "Sprechen Sie nicht Deutsch!"

"You've just told me that I don't speak German," Taka deadpanned.

"You speak English!" He exclaimed. "Why didn't you start with that?"

"I'm trying to play to my role, alright? Anyway, you realize there's nothing to be gained by killing me?"

"You're the one responsible for people speaking German! That can't be anything good."

"So you ignore known Mafiosi, and far more dangerous neutral roles like the Feuders or Fool, so that you can... kill someone for making people speak German?"

"My priorities are irrelevant to this conversation. The fact of the matter is, you're a threat to the village--"

"My win condition isn't even mutually exclusive to the village's."

"...So as I was saying, you're a threat to the village, and I can't let you live--"

Just then, Talon made a reappearance, plummeting through the air and embedding itself in the Ringleader's skull. The sword seemed to have gotten itself wrapped in the strings of another parachute, keeping it airborne until it had worn through the strings and dropped to the ground.

"EXCELLENTLY DONE, TALON." The Potoo raved, "I GIVE THAT LANDING A TEN OUT OF TEN."

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"

Taka Nuvia, Ringleader, MOOOOOM.

The Chronicler reports activity from Arsene tonight; apparently, he paid a visit to Chro.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 7

The Ringleader was speaking German? 

That explains the name of the Karneval. Records show that their goals were unknown, meaning that they were obviously evil. What kind of neutral or good-hearted being has hidden motives that are good? None, I'll tell you! And as judge, I declare the concept of good to be 'GUILTY'! It is to be hanged. But there's a problem because it doesn't exist. So we'll make it exist, so we can hang it. You understand that this is not to be abused to do good for the world, and you agreed to the terms and conditions of having me as a judge when you lynched me.

In addition, speaking any language that is not Legalese is now illegal. We simply cannot have people obscuring their true motives with languages or allowed to speak at all. If they speak, they may plot with their fellow conspirators and we absolutely cannot have that. It is clear that Xaeraz was conspiring with the Mafia to kill his spine. Think about it, when you have a thirst for spines, why would you tolerate having a spine in your own body? That's absolutely atrocious. If we were able to regulate the hospitals, which we can't, I'd pass a law saying spines are illegal. Then nobody kills nobody and nobody conspires with the Mafia to remove their spines, killing them. This would also cut back on death, as everybody would be dead by now, thus there would be one short period of 'lots of death' followed by 'no dead', because if nobody can die because they're dead, then that must mean everyone is living to the highest possible standard. It'd be a golden age of life. Even better, nobody would have enough of a spine to challenge my righteous rulings which shall govern the entire island without opposition from so called law-abiding matoran. If they abided by the law, they'd do everything they say, since I'm the only one keeping the law around here. Unfortunately, it's too late to declare that everyone must tear out their spines, so we must compromise by regulating death. Poke everyone 'dead' with a stick, as we have discovered it's possible the dead are only pretending to be dead to evade the mafia I am paid by enforcement of law and righteous decimation brought about by the gaze of the all-seeing law. Yes, the law threatens to remove 10% of your population if you refuse to abide by it. I do not make the rules, in fact I make them up and enforce them as brutally as I can while striking down anyone who breaks the law by being on fire. They say "But you set me on fire with the flamethrower!" and I just roll my eyes at their childlike naivete. I may be wielding the flamethrower, but I am not the flamethrower itself, Fire doesn't magically sprout from my hands! It sprouts from the flamethrower in the presence of lawbreakers or soon-to-be lawbreakers, those considering to break the law, which a lot of normally upstanding people do, unfortunately enough. So many people set themselves on fire, it's such a sad sight. I wish I could stop it, but these criminals know no boundaries. Shame they never knew any better.

• Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

HELLO EVERYONE! MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?

Good. Anyways, I'm the Fool. I want me dead. But only by execution. Now I understand that in a game with no double hangs, voting for a confirmed non-Mafioso is imprudent. However I have a rather simple method of coercion.

If you do not vote to hang me, I will reveal the identity of the Potoo, the Chronicler, the Astrologer, and one other.

If in fact I am even spoken to, I will reveal the identities. Just vote to kill me and everything will be fine.

• Upvote 1

MnRA5kV.png

Good. Anyways, I'm the Fool. I want me dead. But only by execution. Now I understand that in a game with no double hangs, voting for a confirmed non-Mafioso is imprudent. However I have a rather simple method of coercion.

If you do not vote to hang me, I will reveal the identity of the Potoo, the Chronicler, the Astrologer, and one other.

If in fact I am even spoken to, I will reveal the identities. Just vote to kill me and everything will be fine.

Hai this is speech.

also:

WARNING: DO NOT VOTE FOR Sg UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

You're makin' that up.

• Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

Since I'm pretty sure that RG is mafia, I won't reveal the Potoo, since he doesn't care whether the Potoo lives or die. He can afford to call what he thinks to be a bluff (though I assure you it isn't). If any other of you try to speak to me I will reveal the Potoo and one other role.

MnRA5kV.png

I am the Potoo and I have a few people who can prove that actually.

Don't vote me and I will kill Sg.

EDIT: a contact said the Siren probably will too.

Also voting Manaducus.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I would just like to let everyone know that I have already taken care of Seaborgium - whether he dies during the day (thank you Siren) or the night (thank you Potoo), it does not matter; you can all simply be aware that lynching him does not have to occur.

In fact, I recommend not lynching him, since I'm all for snatching his victory away from him. If he does "reveal" any roles, I'm sure the killing roles can all come to a gentleman's agreement to leave them alone for at least an entire round, to compensate for the fact that he intends to ruin the game for whichever players he reveals.

In the meantime, I am voting for Manducus. I'm open to switching my vote, but only if Seaborgium will survive long enough for a role to kill him.

Alright, first piece of information.

QPis the Potoo. I had contact with him. RG is simply lying through his teeth. I was able to ask QP whom he would kill. He told me he would kill Taka Nuvia.

That's why I was able to say

When does "the Spider" die? I'm waiting for this Burnmad.

before the scene was up.

Also, Manducus is the Chronicler. QP wants him dead as he believes him too much of a liability.

MnRA5kV.png

QPis the Potoo. I had contact with him. RG is simply lying through his teeth. I was able to ask QP whom he would kill. He told me he would kill Taka Nuvia.

before the scene was up.

Also, Manducus is the Chronicler. QP wants him dead as he believes him too much of a liability.

QP isn't the Potoo, you fool. 

Which leads me to believe that Manducus isn't actually the Chronicler, either. 

E: Also Manducus, I do apologize for lynching you - we need to kill someone who isn't SG, that way SG does not win, and you just turned out to be the unfortunate scapegoat. :|

Edited by Lucina

before the scene was up.

Tell me who they target, I won't not not vote not un you.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Seeing as how I'm going to die, I will reveal my role.

I'm actually the Chronicler. Killing me would obviously put you all in a very, very bad light. Maybe it will even get yourselves lynched as well?

Edited by Lord Commander Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

My dear Voltex, firstly, do you really think that the Mafia will be gentlemen?(Also RG, is so obviously the mafia that it's sad. He keeps trying to message me and get information.) They have more killing power than the village.

Of course, you're not village. Otherwise you wouldn't have said

Seaborgium, I think we can both dispense with the formalities. You're obviously the fool. So what's your real plan here? Because I can happily get you lynched so that you win the game, OR if you'd rather stay alive, I can do that for you as well.

I just ask that you be honest with me. I dislike liars... and I especially dislike liars who think that threatening to kill me will do anything at all.

So it must follow that you are a neutral role or the Mafia.

Secondly, QP has admitted that he is Potoo. Also, the style makes sense. First go for the unknowns. The Lynchpin. The Ringleader. Then get rid of those who are too dangerous. That "too dangerous" person is the Chronicler who has the potential to reveal QP's role. The killings are exactly QP's style.

Oh, and as I was writing this, Manducus just admitted his role. Sorry Voltex, it's too late for the potoo. Vote for me now if you wish to save yourself or your faction.

Edited by Seaborgium

MnRA5kV.png

I'm actually the Chronicler. Killing me would obviously put you all in a very, very bad light. Maybe it will even get yourselves lynched as well?

If you would care to elaborate, I might be persuaded to change my vote haha. :P

My dear Voltex, firstly, do you really think that the Mafia will be gentlemen?(Also RG, is so obviously the mafia that it's sad. He keeps trying to message me and get information.) They have more killing power than the village.

Seaborgium, I think we can both dispense with the formalities. You're obviously the fool. So what's your real plan here? Because I can happily get you lynched so that you win the game, OR if you'd rather stay alive, I can do that for you as well.

I just ask that you be honest with me. I dislike liars... and I especially dislike liars who think that threatening to kill me will do anything at all.

Secondly, QP has admitted that he is Potoo. Also, the style makes sense. First go for the unknowns. The Lynchpin. The Ringleader. Then get rid of those who are too dangerous. That "too dangerous" person is the Chronicler who has the potential to reveal QP's role. The killings are exactly QP's style.

Oh, and as I was writing this, Manducus just admitted his role. Sorry Voltex, it's too late for the potoo. Vote for me now if you wish to save yourself or your faction.

Wow, copying private conversations. I really appreciate it when people do that. By the way, I fixed your quote, since your post makes it look like I'm talking to myself.

I'm so scared. Look at me over here, shaking in my boots.

Just accept the fact that you're not going to get what you want. With the sore loser antics of both you and Luroka combined, I'm on the verge of calling it quits with XXII - and I have proven to be far more tolerant of the happenings in this game than several other players. 

• Upvote 3

If you would care to elaborate, I might be persuaded to change my vote haha. :P

Wow, copying private conversations. I really appreciate it when people do that. By the way, I fixed your quote, since your post makes it look like I'm talking to myself.

I'm so scared. Look at me over here, shaking in my boots.

Just accept the fact that you're not going to get what you want. With the sore loser antics of both you and Luroka combined, I'm on the verge of calling it quits with XXII - and I have proven to be far more tolerant of the happenings in this game than several other players. 

Firstly, thanks for fixing the quote. Also, the screencapping is illegal. Copying conversations is perfectly legal, as those are unverifiable and forge-able. I certainly wouldn't put it past me to forge quotes. Speaking of which, that is the only neutral role aside from me and the feuders left. I doubt you're a feuder. 

Secondly, I'm hardly being a sore loser. I made a threat and I intend to carry it out. I have no reason not to. Besides, QP is a goner, but others might be able to save themselves.

MnRA5kV.png

Or the feuders, as a few of you seem to be like them. =P

SG SHALL DAI

EDIT: Why is feuders not a word?

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I certainly wouldn't put it past me to forge quotes.

yeah i wouldn't put it past mafians, either.

Are you suggesting I would get a Mafian to forge a quote and then use it? I'm not a bureaucrat, you know.

you don't need to get a mafian to forge it when you are one~

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian