Bionicle Mafia XXIV : The Big Sleep

Not Quite Dead

Fishers - 4

Nato - 3

Underscore - 1

Tyler - 1

Vote swaps used : Gunhaver

Remember how Mandacus the mole in the Brotherhood took De Facto leadership of it and ran it into the ground in my game? Of course Luroka, who was not supposed to be a traitor, also helped with that.

Edit: Oh and I also need to say that I find your lack of suspect lists (for the failed Mafia killing) disturbing.

Why would there be a suspect list for a crime that did not occur?

Why would being late be suspicious? By that logic the four on the suspect list would be the least suspicious, not the most.

The four suspects arrived late, not early.

...but close to it

I vote fishers, she's the only one without an alibi

Remember how Mandacus the mole in the Brotherhood took De Facto leadership of it and ran it into the ground in my game? Of course Luroka, who was not supposed to be a traitor, also helped with that.

Edit: Oh and I also need to say that I find your lack of suspect lists (for the failed Mafia killing) disturbing.

If I'm reading the scene correctly, the medic saved a villager from the mafia, and in most games, a suspect list is provided even for the failed killing. (unless I'm completely wrong and the protecter saving someone was just colorful filler)

Edited by Plunderscore

2xu8Ptu.png

If I'm reading the scene correctly, the medic saved a villager from the mafia, and in most games, a suspect list is provided even for the failed killing. (unless I'm completely wrong and the protecter saving someone was just colorful filler)

No vote yet, but everyone has their own ways of handling how that works. xP

Though, kudos to the two recent medics, they're 2 for 2. .-.

I still remember sending everyone out on kamikaze missions.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Unfinished Business was probably the most proactive I've seen you, but even then, you were still switching sides with abandon. This was partially my fault, seeing as I fused you to Aiwendil, but the rules should have accounted for what happens when the mole is fused with the mole-hunter.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Fishers - 5

Nato - 3

Underscore - 2

Tyler - 1

Vote swaps used : Gunhaver

Why would being late be suspicious? By that logic the four on the suspect list would be the least suspicious, not the most.

The four suspects arrived late, not early.

Quoting big quote to update the count as I am on m o b i l e.

Attempted murder is still a crime.

True, but you the village don't know the mafia were targeting flowers, only the omniscient narrator does. Thus, no vote.

...but close to it

Well the rules did say anyone fused to the mole became a mole, I just never foresaw that the mole-hunter would be fused to the mole. And is Aiwendil still around under a different username or does he not play Mafia anymore?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Well the rules did say anyone fused to the mole became a mole, I just never foresaw that the mole-hunter would be fused to the mole. And is Aiwendil still around under a different username or does he not play Mafia anymore?

Not sure. We're missing a lot of former players though (Pupwa, Chro, Dapper, Lloyd, etc.).

No, the rules said "if one turns good, both do." That's not the same as a mole being fused with a non-mole.

But I've no desire to rehash this any further. What's done is done.

Anyway, Aiwendil currently uses the handle "habrfadtuegwtdlml?" He was last active in Red Sea, I believe.

gZsNWyr.png

I'm like the one constant of Mafia, tbh. =P Even the games I usually plan on skipping, I join. xD

My skills have vastly deteriorated, though, from that one time. >>'

I'm not gonna vote, I've decided, though. This suspect list isn't for the mafia -  Manducus' death explanation and the whole thing earlier in the scene kinda explains that. So, do we really want to kill off the Pyro?

Not sure. We're missing a lot of former players though (Pupwa, Chro, Dapper, Lloyd, etc.).

Shh can't mention that first one anymore remember? And Lloyd has been gone even longer than Fighty.

And on-topic, the Pyro killed an an innocent and when has a Pyro ever been buddies with the village?

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I'm not gonna vote, I've decided, though. This suspect list isn't for the mafia -  Manducus' death explanation and the whole thing earlier in the scene kinda explains that. So, do we really want to kill off the Pyro?

Especially, given the scene - it says that the Pyro is village aligned: 

Far deeper in the night, a villager indulged himself, the fleeting and dark tendencies of the mind. A house was consumed by flame, the royalty within dead from the smoke long before the embers came crashing down upon him. At dawn, the villagers had gathered before the charred remains of Manducus' house, searching futilely for his immolated remains.

Yeah but everyone living in the village, even the Mafia, is technically a villager. Unless the host says the Pyro is village-aligned I won't believe it.

Edited by ToaKapura1234
  • Upvote 3

As long as the Pyro is alive, there are two deaths per night. And the odds are, obviously, in favor of those being Village deaths.

Now, if the Pyro would make him or herself known, and agree to act as the Village votes for him to do, then that would be fine by me. This will require the Medic to protect him of course.

gZsNWyr.png

Attempted murder is still a crime.

But they never got to attempt anything. They got chased off before they even entered the village. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Shh can't mention that first one anymore remember? And Lloyd has been gone even longer than Fighty.

And on-topic, the Pyro killed an an innocent and when has a Pyro ever been buddies with the village?

Ah yeah. He was banned for some reason.

Day Two

The Akaku-bearing deacon stood before the quartet of suspects, he began at the left with Nato.

"Citizens, who among you would speak for either the defense or accusation of this matoran?"

It was not the crowd, but Fishers who was first to speak. Claiming once more that his rudeness was trite and uncalled for. A trio of others repeated her accusations. Perhaps cooler heads spoke as well, claiming that it was not Nato, but Fishers herself who was to blame! She was the arsonist they claimed, she who had arrived late. They shouted down her cries of innocence and clemency, Nato wasn't guilty, merely framed!

The crowd turned to the one standing tall amongst them, silent and watchful.

He made no move, causing confusion amongst the villagers. 'What was this?' they cried. In the surprise, Fishers was let go, was this her chance at freedom?

A shot rang out, a body dropped.

The brave deacon was the first to raise his head, Fishers lay dead on the gallows, a smoking hole in her chest. He carefully approached the body as others began to stir, looking this way and that. Checking her pulse, the saintly matoran found none. Reaching into her purse, he searched for the dread matches, a sign of arson.

Instead he found what he had feared, their sign. There were no answers that day, only a slew of new questions and an ever growing sense of dread in the village...

Fishers, Mafia - Killed Day Two

Night roles have 24 hours to PM me

Edited by Lugh
  • Upvote 3

...but close to it

Wait... so fishers wasn't the arsonist? 

It seems I may have been wrong about Gunhaver. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, apparently we were out drinking together all night, so unless we're both pyros, that only leaves Gunhaver. 

But you forget, I was asleep during the arsonist's attack. Unless I sleep walk....

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Nothing in the post says you were asleep during the attack, merely that you arrived late because you're a heavy sleeper. 

It's quite possible that the reason you slept in was because you were up late incinerating people. 

• Upvote 3

Night Two

On a midnight dark dreary, one villager pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a volume of quaint and curious, forgotten lore.
While he nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, as of some one gently rapping, rapping at his chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” he muttered, “tapping at my chamber door. Only this and nothing more.”

In an adjacent home, the inhabitant slept peacefully. The protector, bound by fate and given to chance stood watch. Sadly, serendipity was not had this night. They waited through the night, cold, hungry and their charge unmolested.

The villager's nocturnal visitor crept through the darkness, almost passerine in their step, towards the high arched back of the villager's chair. Creeping past the wrought ghosts upon the floor and stirring the ash, they startled the villager. Gasping in fright and tracing the cross over his breast, he drew in breath once and never more.

Come daylight, the solemn scene was found by a villager. The body splayed on the ground, a knife in their chest. They left the house, calling a moot at the town's gallows. This they claimed was not the random act of the day before, but the true and nefarious mafia returned once more. The majority of villagers gathered as word spread. One, Luroka, volunteered himself to gather the absent villagers.

Quisoves Potoo, whom they found tending the church's garden, politely oblivious of the murder.
Pulse, whom they found cleaning their attic.
Pumpress Semira, whom they found resting.
Voxumo, whom they found on guard.
And finally, Rahkshi Guurahk. Whom they found preparing black tea.

Collecting the five, Luroka brought them back to the gallows. The tall watcher had not yet motioned, with their arrival, it nodded once.

Nevermore, Matoran - Killed Day Two
You have twenty four hours to vote

• Upvote 3

...but close to it

Oh dearie me! Has one of us met an untimely demise?

There goes the neighborhood!

Anyway, Shadow_Ignited was resting, which is what someone who had been killing the night before might be doing.

The only other possible lead I see is the Black Tea, also known as Red Tea. But I've no idea how well known that fact is. I only just learned it from Wikipedia.

gZsNWyr.png