Jump to content

Recommended Posts

OOC: Wait, shoot. None of them are headed in that passageway, are they? I assumed the room they were in wasn't the one the portal was in, and they'd be headed deeper into the complex for it. Did I get that wrong? I mean, I can make that work anyway, and as a bonus Thumper's job got a lot easier.


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Wait, shoot. None of them are headed in that passageway, are they? I assumed the room they were in wasn't the one the portal was in, and they'd be headed deeper into the complex for it. Did I get that wrong? I mean, I can make that work anyway, and as a bonus Thumper's job got a lot easier.

OOC: The portal machinery is in the room where Thumper is. The key component to make it work is the way Quark is headed; one of the Phanlax (the original boss boy, not a copy) is hurrying to go put it in a vault. Her going down there is a good idea. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Outside Door guard

 

As he heard the Phanlax approach the door, Gorn turned to face them, blocking the exit.

 

"None shall pass. Least of all, one of you."

 

 

 

 

IC: Jason Ferro- Helpful as always

 

"Since they're not gonna cooperate, is there a chance that we could rebuild the portal ourselves, provided we have all the parts?"

Edited by Klanadack

 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC LARE (LOOKING AT MORPHOS)

 

OOC: I think there was a post a while ago about the wall, actually. There are guards, and I think the wall is electrified?

 

OOC: Thanks.  I'm assuming Fishers controls them?

 

IC: Morphos

 

Morphos reaches the gate.

 

 

"You shall not pass."

 

GM IC GREF 

 

Gref opened the gate for the Deconstructor and his drones, letting them through, but kept his weapon trained on Morphos and any other villains that wished to follow them inside. 

 

IC: Morphos

 

"Why not?  I'm a civilian and I need to get inside.  I mean, look at me, I'm not a villain.  Even if I was you could take me down in seconds."

Edited by Vestak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Negotiations

Trying the tactic Rune had used earlier, Bliss gave up his gentle tone and said in a firm voice, "Restart the portal,

b0c604b88bdc11d682f75043f759df51046fa64a"

 

IC: Cobra Shard - Being a Jerk (As Usual)

Shard threw another handful of computer parts out the window for the Phanlax to pick up and then ran after Quark. Of course he considered himself to be a fast Hero.

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel
  • Upvote 1

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC LARE (TALKING TO MORPHOS)

 

"Because there are a bunch of Heroes in there killing people," snapped Lare. "And a broken amusement park ride that is unsafe. No one is going in or out of here without the government's explicit authorization until this is over."

 

The government said to keep people out...

Edited by fishers64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Deconstructor - Mechna. 

 

The mismatched amalgamation rumbled across the Fairground, heading towards the broken ride. Hot at its misshapen heels was the rest of its crew, ready to go to work. 

_______________________________________________________

 

IC: Nexus Zander - Mechna.

 

Seeing that the guards weren't letting anyone else through, he didn't bother trying to talk to them. He sat down, putting his back to the wall, and closed his eyes. By completely shutting out visual input to his own brain, he could see more clearly through Gleam's eyes as she circled carefully over the crash site. 

 

Just because he wasn't allowed in, didn't mean he couldn't watch what was happening.

________________________________________________________

 

IC: Saracen Rune - Mechna.

 

"Killjoy," he muttered grimly, before turning towards the loudspeaker, "I know you can hear us, whoever you are! Mind explaining who you are, and what the slag you think you're playing at?" 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Flint & Wolfe- Mechna:

It didn't take long for Flint to find the Astral. He thought the location a bit odd, unless there was some strategic advantage to parking themselves in the tourist district. Perhaps his fellow Heroes had found whatever created the portal and this was the closest they could get to it. Whatever the reason, he'd soon be joining them.

Wolfe, meanwhile, heard the ship's engines before the vessel itself was even within view. He'd know the sound of it anywhere.

Tourists rushed to move out of the way as LOIS landed. Flint marched down the boarding ramp half a minute later, and made his way towards the Astral. As he did, though, he glanced up to see Wolfe glaring down at him. The vet crossed his arms with deliberate slowness, but said nothing -- his body language said enough.

Flint cleared his throat nonchalantly and boarded the Astral.


Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Eloise Thumper

 

Thumper, who was already blocking off the door, scooched over a little to allow the other Hero to have his turn at a door-guarding one-liner. She also moved aside to allow the smaller Hero by.

 

OOC: I'm guessing this doorway is normal door sized? If so, I figured I'd handle both Gorn moving to exactly where another quite large Hero is standing, and the issue of Shard having to move around the effective wall of Hero that's now there. If the door is double door sized or something, then this isn't an issue.

 

~

 

IC: Dorothy Quark - Not Exactly The Fastest

 

Quark heard another Hero running up the hallway. She was able to run at speed, but she was well aware her armour weighed her down somewhat. She shouted to them, "Go on ahead! I saw one head down this way!"


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC LARE (TALKING TO MORPHOS)

 

"Because there are a bunch of Heroes in there killing people," snapped Lare. "And a broken amusement park ride that is unsafe. No one is going in or out of here without the government's explicit authorization until this is over."

 

The government said to keep people out...

 

IC: Morphos

 

"You and I both know that heroes don't do that, and what would I care about the amusement park.  I need to get in."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: FOCUS

 

A single tear slipped out of one eye, even though robots did not cry, for the effort of remaining frozen in time was simply too great.

 

One might say that it required too much focus. (One might also be an idiot).

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One might say that it required too much focus. (One might also be an idiot).

 

OOC: *gulp* I totally haven't been waiting for an opportunity to use that joke... Ehehehe...

:lookaround:

 

IC: Cobra Shard - Doing His Job For Once

"Right!" the rookie said as he dashed past Quark after the Phanlax. What could be waiting at the end of the hallway?

 

EDIT: "Phanlax"... gotta go back and fix all my old posts now...  :annoyed:

I keep writing "Phalanx"

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Eloise Thumper

 

Thumper, who was already blocking off the door, scooched over a little to allow the other Hero to have his turn at a door-guarding one-liner. She also moved aside to allow the smaller Hero by.

 

OOC: I'm guessing this doorway is normal door sized? If so, I figured I'd handle both Gorn moving to exactly where another quite large Hero is standing, and the issue of Shard having to move around the effective wall of Hero that's now there. If the door is double door sized or something, then this isn't an issue.

 

~

 

IC: Dorothy Quark - Not Exactly The Fastest

 

Quark heard another Hero running up the hallway. She was able to run at speed, but she was well aware her armour weighed her down somewhat. She shouted to them, "Go on ahead! I saw one head down this way!"

OOC: Sorry about that. A few pages back, I had Gorn start guarding the door from the outside, and I must have missed Thumper doing the same. I'll edit.


 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Oh, wait, I think either one or both of us are confused here. Thumper's guarding the door inside, that leads to the passageway where Quark and Shard are chasing after one of the little robots, who had run in when the Heroes entered. Gorn's post a few pages back was guarding the door to outside, where Heroes were walking in. I thought you moved him to be guarding the one inside, where Thumper is.

 

Additionally, there are no Phalanxes approaching the door right now, to my knowledge. Also you didn't have to edit, since I'd already made a post that agreed with and referenced your post, so editing it means I also have to edit. I'll get to that once we sort out what's happening here.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Shade - Astral

 

This wasn't the first time the assassin had been unqualified for a mission. Still, there had to be some way for him to help. "Do you need any more hands in Mission Control?" he asked Zib. Shade had two reasons for asking. The first was simple: he really did want to help. The second was selfish: he craved more stolen knowledge from the database.

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

IC: Morphos

 

"You and I both know that heroes don't do that, and what would I care about the amusement park.  I need to get in."

GM IC LARE (TALKING TO MORPHOS)

 

"If you have a valid reason, take it to the government. I'm sure they will inform me to let you in."

 

 

OOC: Is there a comm line that people can use to contact the government here?  I feel like this is the kinda government that doesn't take calls, or at least make their phone number public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Riot - The Astral (Hallways)

 

"Well, I suppose we could blast bad Pop music out of the ship's intercoms and hope that that does the trick, but it might backfire on us and make everybody want to knock themselves out instead of just the Villains," he mused. "Or we could simply start shooting at them. Either plan works for me, really."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

so therE i was, all ready to do a sweet loop and get the drop on the baddies. but as soon as I'd fired up my jets, Tim grabbed me in what i can only describe as a protective bear hug.

 

i STILL HAD MY JETS ON IN SURPRISE HOWEVER.....


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Timothy Gyro - The Transformation Is Complete

 

Gyro had his blades going in such a way that he didn't have to fight against their push, so Scarlet's thrusters sent him tripping over backwards with a yell. He fell flat back on his blades, resulting in him and Scarlet spinning at high speeds in what could only be described as a flaming pinwheel. Gyro, shocked at this new development, gave a loud, sustained shout that varied in pitch as he spun.

  • Upvote 4

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Oh, wait, I think either one or both of us are confused here. Thumper's guarding the door inside, that leads to the passageway where Quark and Shard are chasing after one of the little robots, who had run in when the Heroes entered. Gorn's post a few pages back was guarding the door to outside, where Heroes were walking in. I thought you moved him to be guarding the one inside, where Thumper is.

 

Additionally, there are no Phalanxes approaching the door right now, to my knowledge. Also you didn't have to edit, since I'd already made a post that agreed with and referenced your post, so editing it means I also have to edit. I'll get to that once we sort out what's happening here.

OOC: I thought that one of them was trying to leave in order to retrieve the portal part that Shard threw out the window?

 

Also, how far exactly are Gyro and Kat from the others?

 

IC: ???- Ruins

 

Confident that the organic was gone, the robot stopped firing. Now that the pointless conflict was over, all he could do was get back to the task at hand, though it would likely prove to be difficult now that his ship had started a promising career as the galaxy's largest paperweight.

 

He began using his magnetism to dig through the rubble, in search of corpses. Hero corpses, to be specific.


 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Yet another confusion, I think on both our parts. I thought you meant the inside door. Thumper is on the inside door, and isn't stopping anyone. The little robot friend is heading out the outside door, since Shard threw it outside. So, Gorn can deflect their attempt freely from his position.

 

And, Kat and Tim are forming the Most OP Character pretty far away from the others. Quark sent them to scout ahead back when the original plan was to go to the government place, but then Stormer went and broke into the spooky ghost ride with a spooky portal lab in it (which I approve of, because where else would you plot evil other than a broken down haunted house in an amusement park? Where else would Scooby and the gang the Heroes least expect to find an evil lair? I love it) and so now Kat and Tim, after totally forgetting their mission to scout and instead flew full-speed all the way there, are becoming more powerful than you could possibly imagine in front of the Parliament House or whatever place looks very official and governmenty in the area.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Ah, I get it now. Edited.

 

 

IC: Scourge- Still... Walking...

 

If this turned out to be a a false alarm, Scourge swore that they would find the one responsible and bite their head off. Literally.

Edited by Klanadack

 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what do we do with this thing?

 

(Is there even enough interest to continue/start a new HF RPG anyway?)

Edited by Lucina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose we could reboot it, but that leaves the issue of who the GM would be.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

the first ever crowd-run rpg

 

(no i'm not serious, that'd be a horrible idea)

I was seriously thinking that it could work when you mentioned it to me.

 

 

Theoretically it could work, but I imagine it'd pretty quickly become more trouble than it's worth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't that what killed the previous HF RPG?


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't that what killed the previous HF RPG?

 

no, the previous hf rpg died because i sucked even more at hosting rpgs back then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we're going to need a new GM if these escapades are going to continue. Preferably more than one so that this thing doesn't happen again (except in the unlikely and contrived case that all the GMs are abruptly and suddenly banned in one fell swoop).


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we're going to need a new GM if these escapades are going to continue. Preferably more than one so that this thing doesn't happen again (except in the unlikely and contrived case that all the GMs are abruptly and suddenly banned in one fell swoop).

 

I think the chances of that are pretty slim. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Well this game isn't really going anywhere right now, so we need to do something.

 

Since we have no idea what was supposed to happen for this mission, and it's probably going to be a whole lot of hassle to make it up ourselves, I suggest that we perhaps timeskip a few weeks/months to after this mission has been completed. At least that way we no longer have the issue of half the playerbase being stuck in a separate dimension. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Judging by the mission title, it's possible that this dimension was meant to be a literal mirror of the original one; even with a timeskip, perhaps we could explore that idea?

 

A new topic might be good so that the first post can be updated periodically?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Oh my god, FIshers got banned! Why the heck did that happen?


If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Why are we still using "OOC"?  :P

I vote if we do get this back up and running that we go with Nato's suggestion and timeskip, but we'll have to be very careful about how it's done. We have a lot of characters in the middle of doing stuff right now (Ferro's long lost uncle at Hero Factory's ruins or Echo's resurrection for example) that will require some work to straighten out. I'd volunteer to be the new host myself, but I have literally no clue how to handle something like this.  :confused:

 

Also,

R.I.P. Fisher64.


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just spent two months of my life coming up with HF: Contagion for no reason?

Well that's just awesome.


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...