Happy Anniversary BZPower!

Wow. As of today, our little corner of the Internet has existed for fifteen years! I'm sure back in 2001 when Dimensioneer started what was then 'Bionicle Zone' he didn't expect us to still be around and active all this time later. But it's thanks to all of you - our members and readers - that we're here. And it's because of you that the rest of the staff and I do our best to keep things running. As is our tradition, for the next week all members will be gifted the perks of Premier Membership, so enjoy your rank images, blogs, group PMs, and everything else. And if you like what you see and are willing and able to, don't forget that we're running a sale in the store for 10% off Premier Memberships when you use code 'BZPOWER15'. Thank you all again for fifteen awesome years of Bionicle news, creations, and discussion! Here's to many more!

View the full article

• Upvote 8

Happy 15th anniversary, BZP! You're officially a high school student! The same goes to Bionicle, too, because this month, July, is Bionicle's 15th anniversary! Both of you hit a big number!:D

I wonder how we can celebrate? Cake, perhaps?:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Happy birthday, BZPower.  Many happy hours were spent here back in the day - many fine friends were made.  I'm forever grateful!!!  :) :bzp:  It does indeed bring back such fond memories as I remember those days!!

:tohu:

-IT

"What in Kenobi’s name is a Nui-Rama?!" -- Zinyo Tahkanir, Jedi Knight --Toa of the New Republic

fbtm_zpsbsbnmqje.jpg
Hachaian Winds -- Tiki's Journey -- Toa United
qs1482.jpg
qs1482.jpg
qs1482.jpg
Props to Schizo Kaita for the banner!!

Happy Birthday BZP and here's to many more. I visit this site several times a week and love that it's still going!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Happy Anniversary. I joined very late, after Bionicle ended, and I was eternally grateful to have a place where Bionicle was still alive. I hope we keep it this way.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Whaaat? But it feels like I'm still ten years old and I just discovered this website...

Thanks to the staff for keeping this place a positive environment over the years, and doing their best to make sure the discussion stays intelligent. BZPower's my Internet safe haven from toxic comment sections, annoying social media websites, and spam-filled blogs. I've been here a long time and seen many users come and go-- I myself am not as active as I was back in BIONICLE's heyday-- but I can't imagine ever leaving this place behind entirely. Especially when it seems like so much discourse on the Internet is just a race to the bottom over who's got the most biting insult or the edgiest meme.

Not BZPower. This site's always been there for me over the years-- whether as a bored kid, a moody teenager, or now, as a (mostly) well-adjusted adult. :P

Happy 15th Anniversary, BZPower!

Happy Anniversary, :bzpower:!  I am glad to be a part of this fantastic BIONICLE community. :)

Happy 15th Anniversary, BIONICLE Zone Power!!! :biorules: :bzp:

On a nice note, I finally ordered my BZP 2015 t-shirt! :D  I'll wear it proudly. :)

Edited by Daler99

~Daler

Fifteen years.  Absolutely nuts.  Well done, y'all.

I'll have a longer post (or posts?) later when I've got a chance to breathe.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Congratulations, all. I've only been here a year and three months, but it has been fun. You guys have given me a place to share my love of Bionicle when I felt that I was isolated with it with but one friend. He's the one who finally got me to use this website. I still haven't crawled back out of it. Sometimes I wish that I could've been here sooner...

I've seen some wonderfully written posts on interesting ideas of the original canon, and I've seen some awful ones. I've seen heated debates devolve into mindless name-calling, and I've seen that dealt with accordingly. I've seen some clever and funny posts and I've seen some rather stupid ones. I've stayed around Games & Trivia, and just about all of my posts are from there. I haven't really gotten into the Mafia-types just yet, but I have a lot of fun there, anyway. All in all, I'm grateful for this place, and I'm glad that we all get to celebrate its fifteenth. Fifteen years is shorter than you think, isn't it?

Here's to your future, BZPower! And to all the children, congratulations!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y: