BIONICLE MAFIA XXXV AND THE GOLDEN HEIST

Voltex

I vote TTL's Alto Sax because I find it too bright tonally for my preferences. =P

Edited by Spooky RG

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I vote TTL's Alto Sax because I find it too bright totally for my preferences. =P

And you call your self a band child.

(slaps RG with a white glove)

A true musician knows how to control an instruments brightness and can produce rich sound.

(sorry for releasing my Band Nerd self on you all. :P )

Edited by ToaTimeLord
  • Upvote 3

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I vote TTL's Alto Sax because I find it too bright totally for my preferences. =P

And you call your self a band child.

(slaps RG with a white glove)

A true musician knows how to control an instruments brightness and can produce rich sound.

(sorry for releasing my Band Nerd self on you all. :P )

No, the true band nerd would know that modern saxes and mouthpieces tend to be brighter than they were before WW2. =P

And yes, they do. Or at least should.

(really though some modern Selmers, Yamahas, and Yanagisawas can be really naturally bright sounding.)

And also as a comment, rich and dark aren't the same thing.

(And I'm showing I'm more of a band nerd even lel. =P)

To be on topic, I predict that TTL is going to be bandwagoned.

EDIT: I regret nothing about how awful that pun is, I'll add.

Edited by Spooky RG
  • Upvote 4

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Switching my vote to RG. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Switching my vote to RG. 

I'm not even going to protest that because my pun was so bad. =P

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I didn't want to say "dark" because I get the village saying, "He said darks sounds he must be a Mafia!"

My Selmer alto is as old as me so it produces some dark sounds than newer models.

I wouldn't say that the newer ones sound brighter but have more of that saxophone tang on the end of the note.

It's possible to produce dark sound out of them but you need a stronger air supply to do so.

• Upvote 2

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

It's a fair worry, considering how often I'm lynched just because of how obviously evil I look.

Of course, the people who do that never benefit from it.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

It's a fair worry, considering how often I'm lynched just because of how obviously evil I look.

Of course, the people who do that never benefit from it.

i mean you are lucifer incarnate so can you really blame them for recognizing your true power

love you sv

• Upvote 4

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wow.  I somehow managed to survive all this time without doing anything.

Fill me in, peeps.  What's happened since my hiatus?

• Upvote 3

Death, puns, misery.

The usual. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I didn't want to say "dark" because I get the village saying, "He said darks sounds he must be a Mafia!"

My Selmer alto is as old as me so it produces some dark sounds than newer models.

I wouldn't say that the newer ones sound brighter but have more of that saxophone tang on the end of the note.

It's possible to produce dark sound out of them but you need a stronger air supply to do so.

ErmGresh TTL is a merfiors confrim!!32!47&$@#! (This isn't accusing.)

And I'm saying more along the lines 20s and 30s era saxes (ie my tenor) tend to sound darker on average. (Might be just a teeny bit older than me. 75 years older in the case of my Tenor, actually.)

But yeah it definitely is possible on a brighter on average sounding horn, ie a Selmer Series 3 Soprano, to sound dark, it's just somewhat harder and it helps significantly more with mouthpiece choice and voicing and air to do so than just the horn you're playing on, it's just a random observation I and others have made.

EDIT: I can't spell or type at times.

Edited by Spooky RG
  • Upvote 2

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

OK, whoever has the most votes, add one to each of them for me.  I don't have time to go rummaging through the evidence trying to make a logical choice.

I tried making a logical analysis, and everyone bandwagoned the people I voted for.

Tex has informed us that they were both innocent. 

• Upvote 2

Folder\\Scene_06\\File||Executions

Last Modified: Who Knows

“Any last words?” Voltex asked.

“Yeah,” ToaD said. “Stop wasting time and kill me, already.”

“Fine.”

Once the deed was done (Voltex had happily added a one-of-a-kind ToaD amiibo to his collection), he turned to TL.

“So?”

TL blew into his saxophone, producing a sound somewhere between an old man’s dying breath and the sound of an elephant trumpeting.

Voltex nodded. “Very well then.”

A few hours later, RG added a one-of-a-kind TL Saxophone to his collection of musical instruments… that were going in the incinerator.

Roles have 48 hours to PM for the night.

• Upvote 6

Folder\\Scene_07\\File||Kranans_Home

Last Modified: ERROR

Tuyet burst into Kranan’s home, hoping to catch him and Americana unawares.

Inside, she found a rather suspicious-looking scene; Americana, Kranan, Nato, RG, and Pulse (sometimes known as Trijhak) all standing over the fresh corpse of Smoke Monster.

“Who did it?” she asked (well, demanded).

“Don’t worry yourself,” Americana replied, patting her on the shoulder as he made his way out the door. “It was Mr. White, as usual. The Piraka have quite the sense of humor. Good thing you were here for Kranan though, right?”

“Uh, I hadn’t actually done my coin toss yet,” Tuyet mumbled.

A single eyebrow rose on Americana’s face, which was filled with disappointment that Tuyet had not yet done so.

“By all means then, please do so,” he said. “While you’re at it, perhaps you can explain to me why you haven’t been executed yet, even though you yourself said that it would happen immediately?”

Tuyet ignored him, flipping her coin – and, admittedly, feeling just a little bit cheated when it legitimately landed on Kranan. Nonetheless, a job was a job (even if she had already lost), and so, without further ado, she pulled a shotgun out of subspace and blasted Kranan in the face.

Nato, Tuyet, Pulse, RG, and Americana all watched as Kranan (already dead, his body just hadn’t acknowledged it yet) stumbled back into the wall before sliding down, leaving a trail of blood down the wall behind it.

“Well, that’s awesome,” Nato said, obviously being sarcastic. “Now I’ve been implicated in two murders tonight. Fan-bloody-tastic.”

Americana turned to leave once more, only to be bowled over by Nidhiki, who had obviously come to learn all of his secret plots. Not bothered in the slightest, he merely tossed a sheet of paper at the Toa before walking out the door.

Folder\\Scene_07\\File||Evidence_01

With the help of COMMON SENSE, the following four people were found to be innocent of the crime of killing Smoke Monster thanks to their alibis; as such, they cannot be executed in Smoke Monster’s name:

1-M. Dragonstar wasn’t sitting there in the room.

2-Mr. Hellyam wasn’t sitting there in the room.

3-Mr. Burnmad wasn’t sitting there in the room.

4-Mr. Marvelous wasn’t sitting there in the room.

Folder\\Scene_07\\File||Evidence_02

With the help of COMMON SENSE, the following four people were found to be innocent of the crime of killing Kranan thanks to their alibis; as such, they cannot be executed in Kranan’s name:

1-Mr. RG was standing right there, and obviously not Tuyet.

2-Mr. Nato was standing right there, and obviously not Tuyet.

3-Mr. Pulse/Trijjhak was standing right there, and obviously not Tuyet.

4-Mr. Americana was standing right there, and obviously not Tuyet.

VOTING BEGINS NOW. YOU HAVE 48 HOURS.

>You can vote anyone for the death of Smoke Monster.

>You can vote anyone for the death of Kranan.

>Everyone whose name isn’t “RG” will have their votes count for 2. RG never votes, so he can deal with being helpless with his puny singular votes. Not that he’ll care since he never votes anyway.

THE FOLLOWING 9 PLAYERS ARE STILL ALIVE:

-Mr. Americana

-Mr. Trijhak

-M. Dragonstar

-Mr. Nato

-Mr. Hellyam

-Mr. ShadowVezon

-Mr. RG

-Mr. Marvelous

-Mr. Burnmad

One is Naho, One is Tuyet, One is Nidhiki

One is the Archivist, Two are Matoran

Three are Piraka

Edited by Stark
  • Upvote 2

That last post strike anyone else as being fairly graphic?

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

“By all means then, please do so,” he said. “While you’re at it, perhaps you can explain to me why you haven’t been executed yet, even though you yourself said that it would happen immediately?”

This feels a little too obvious, and kinda flimsy as clues go, but:

Yeah, I'll join up as well.

Watch as everyone immediately accuses me of being Mr. Black as soon as my name appears on the suspect list.

Shadowvezon's name wasn't mentioned in the scene, nor has he been on any of the innocent lists for any of the previous Tuyet killings, so without anything better to go on, I'll vote Shadowvezon for Kranan's death. 

Now, Dragonstar, myself, Hellyam, RG, Marvelous, and Burnmad have all been on innocent lists for Mr White killings, which just leaves Shadowvezon, Trijhak, and Americana, so again, without any decent means to narrow it down further, I think I'll vote Trijhak for Smoke Monster's murder. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Honestly, anyone who doesn't vote Americana is pretty likely to be a Piraka, so I'll be voting Americana for Smoke Monster's death, and Marvelous for Kranan's.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

For the death of Smoke, my vote falls on Americana, and for the death of Kranan, it falls on ShadowVezon.

This is getting intense, and I haven't been involved in this for a month.

and Marvelous for the death of Kranan

and Marvelous for Kranan's

and Marvelous for Kranan's death

Uh-oh...

Edited by capMARVELOUS

Death of Smoke:

-Trijhak (2)

-Americana (4)

-Nato (2)

Death of Kranan:

-ShadowVezon (2)

-Marvelous (6)

For the death of Smoke, my vote falls on Americana, and for the death of Kranan, it falls on Trijhak/Pulse.

This is getting intense, and I haven't been involved in this for a month

Votes not counted because Trijhak didn't kill Kranan. If you want him dead that bad, vote him for the other list.

Votes not counted because Trijhak didn't kill Kranan. If you want him dead that bad, vote him for the other list.

Oh, whoops.  I'll switch.  ShadowVezon for Kranan's death.  Switched on my official vote post, too.

Death of Kranan:

-Marvelous (6)

Who wants me dead this badly?!  Who else voted for me?

Edited by capMARVELOUS

It's just a bandwagon, nothing personal against you. You could easily be completely innocent, but someone needs to die.

Also, I'd once again like to make clear that Americana is unquestionably guilty, and anyone who doesn't vote for him this round is most likely a Piraka.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

It's just a bandwagon, nothing personal against you. You could easily be completely innocent, but someone needs to die.

Also, I'd once again like to make clear that Americana is unquestionably guilty, and anyone who doesn't vote for him this round is most likely a Piraka.

says the self-proclaimed Mr. Black.

(Burn and Marvelous, your votes are counted)

Death of Smoke:

-Trijhak (2)

-Americana (8)

-Nato (2)

Death of Kranan:

-ShadowVezon (4)

-Marvelous (8)

It occurs to me that I didn't think about the possibility that Americana would escape lynching a second time. We can only hope that he'll kill off another one of his allies in the process.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

It occurs to me that I didn't think about the possibility that Americana would escape lynching a second time. We can only hope that he'll kill off another one of his allies in the process.

Such as your self?

If I was a Piraka, I doubt I'd start a bandwagon on one of their members, especially after they killed another Piraka the last time we tried to kill him.

The fact remains that all the evidence points to Americana being Mr. White (his escape from lynching Day 1, and the fact that he has never appeared on any Innocence Lists.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy