Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

Toarobot18's death:Lloyd: The White Wolf: 2Lord Ghirahim: 3Taka Nuvia: The Wretched Automaton: 4Zoma: 6What?'s death:Belonephobia: 2Brickeens: 3Eeko: 6High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup: 2Kohu - The Living Element: 2

- :burnmad:

If we hang someone other than Zoma and they aren't a mafioso, I blame you all. =3And, of course, I'll suspect you for mafia.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Recent evidence steers my vote away from The Wretched Automaton and instead towards...Taka Nuvia!She's simply too quiet. That girl... your adorable friend... She will be instrumental in bringing about the destruction of the Mafia!...At least, so I hope. Or perhaps I simply realized an automaton sheds no blood when slain.EDIT: I have also concluded that my vote for High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup was a moment of folly. I switch to Belonephobia. Your incessant buzzing around my head when I'm THIS busy is... well, it's making me very disagreeable.

Edited by Lord Ghirahim
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Toarobot18's death:Lloyd: The White Wolf: 2Lord Ghirahim: 3Taka Nuvia: 1The Wretched Automaton: 3Zoma: 6What?'s death:Belonephobia: 3Brickeens: 3Eeko: 6High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup: 1Kohu - The Living Element: 2

Recent evidence steers my vote away from The Wretched Automaton and instead towards...Taka Nuvia!She's simply too quiet. That girl... your adorable friend... She will be instrumental in bringing about the destruction of the Mafia!...At least, so I hope. Or perhaps I simply realized an automaton sheds no blood when slain.

... riiight. :blink: it can't be because I'm new to this xD

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Deadline is 11:59 April 10th CDT.Lloyd: The White Wolf: 2Lord Ghirahim: 3Taka Nuvia: 1The Wretched Automaton: 3Zoma: 7What?'s death:Belonephobia: 3Brickeens: 3Eeko: 7High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup: 1Kohu - The Living Element:

Oh, right, he's dead. DXLloyd: The White Wolf: 2Lord Ghirahim: 3Taka Nuvia: 1The Wretched Automaton: 3Zoma: 6What?'s death:Belonephobia: 3Brickeens: 3Eeko: 6High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup: 1Kohu - The Living Element:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Oh, right, he's dead. DXLloyd: The White Wolf: 2Lord Ghirahim: 3Taka Nuvia: 1The Wretched Automaton: 3Zoma: 6What?'s death:Belonephobia: 3Brickeens: 3Eeko: 6High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup: 1Kohu - The Living Element:

Drat, I was so close! XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

:evilgrin: Thou shalt pay for the wrongs thou hast done me, Eeko.As to those who help me eliminate him --- I shall see to it you are rewarded. You can trust a Demon Lord to keep his word. This I promise.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

But I think Lloyd might be a Mafian!

There are four people left alive in this game that I trust to be innocent. One is Burnmad. Another is Lloyd.

I'll vote fo' Taka Nuvia.

Yo guys, what's up? I see some of you are failing to join MAfia T2, but that's okay, because Your Friendly Neighbourhood Detective is here to tell you that a mafioso has just voted.Make of it what you will.-ibrow

There are four people left alive in this game that I trust to be innocent. One is Burnmad. Another is Lloyd.

What are you talking about? I'm guilty as can be. I'm the headsman, the firing squad and the angry mob, all in one.

Lloyd: The White Wolf: 2Lord Ghirahim: 3Taka Nuvia: 2The Wretched Automaton: 4Zoma: 6What?'s death:Belonephobia: 3Brickeens: 3Eeko: 6High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup: 1Kohu - The Living Element: 1

Breaking news!The angel of death, AKA the leader of the firing squad, came to the doors of Eeko and Zoma today. They were led to the wall behind the gallows and forced to stand up against it. Eeko was first. His last words were, "I should have arrested all of you." As one could probably figure out, he was the police officer.Next was Zoma. He resisted and was promptly nailed to the wall by his wrists. The firing squad decided to shoot his kneecaps and leave him like that, considering he was a mafioso.

Congrats, you finally got one. You killed the police officer though, which is a good enough excuse as any to not give you all whiskey.