Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

Onarax and Lorax. Anyone whose name ends in -ax can't be up to any good.

Zakaro and the Lorax. Bloody eco-terrorists, mucking up my business...

I would just like to point out that I am neither an ax-murderer nor a terrorist. I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees and against the mafia.

ppg2.png

Lord Ghirahim's Murder:Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite: Kal Grochi: 1Lloyd: The White Wolf: Toa of Dancing: Toa Onarax: 6Zakaro: 1Sumiki's Murder:Acrophobia: 1Kohrak Kal 17: 1Portalfig: 1The Lorax: 4TheMightyFighty: Toa Zehvor MT:Toa Onarax and The Lorax were brought to the headsman in horse-driven wagons earlier today. As Onarax got out of the wagon, he was asked "Who are you?" and after creating his character was told to wait for his turn at the axe. The Lorax's head fell forward into the basket as the headsman cleaved through his spinal column. Unfortunately for Toa Onarax, Alduin encountered some spawn lag and wasn't able to interrupt the beheading.Onarax was a villager and The Lorax was the Dirty Detective, shamelessly stolen from the last game. Since he wasn't technically a murderer, you still don't get any whiskey. Go cry me a river, build a bridge, and GET OVER ITYou know what they say, live by the "-ax" die by the axe....Whaddaya mean it's "sword"?Roles, PM.

- :burnmad:

This is unacceptable. We must apprehend my murderer, not off people with suspicious names! XD

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

This is unacceptable. We must apprehend my murderer, not off people with suspicious names! XD

Suspicious names?! What could possibly be suspicious about the Lorax?The little guy is a hero, out do do nothing less than save the world! He protects ecosystems and defends nature from the encroaching...Ah, who am I kidding? Long live the mafia! Oh, and snitch? We know you and we're coming for you. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

ppg2.png

Gotta admit, the Lorax himself is good.it's just that everyone took advantage of that, and put you on the mafians' side. Which eventually backfired. =P

Actually, he was just unlucky in my game; everyone was randomly assigned their roles. :PAlso Snitch, FOR THE LOVE OF TOHU PM ME PLEASE I FEEL SO COLD AND ALONE IN MY GRAVE!-ibrow