Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

SCENE 3Lord Ghirahim was tending to his latest weapons shipment when he was approached by a mafioso. They drew their swords simultaneously, Ghirahim pointing his skyward before parrying the savage blows towards his heart. As the sword fight drew on, his stamina reached it's end, and the hooded figure stood still, waiting for the end. The killer knew he was supposed to do something weird. What was it? Take his hood? Say "xyzzy"? Dance a jig? He couldn't decide, so he ran him through.Armorer killed by Mafia.Elsewhere, Sumiki was stabbed from behind by the *Oh, right, REDACTED* who finally decided to prove his competence.Congratulations *Oh, right, REDACTED*.Mafioso killed by Unknown.Meanwhile, detective Bambi committed suicide. Doctor *REDACTED* will write the scenes after this one, since he forgot to refill the anti-depressant perscription.Detective quit.As you've come to expect by now from the *sniff* Detective, here are the suspects in alph--alph--ALPHABETICAL ORDER*bursts into tears*Lord Ghirahim's Murder:Blade: Sodium HypochloriteKal GrochiLloyd: The White WolfToa of DancingToa OnaraxZakaroSumiki's Murder:AcrophobiaKohrak Kal 17PortalfigThe LoraxTheMightyFightyToa Zehvor MT

Alright then. Since you killed the police officer, no one can be arrested. Congrats.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

This… This is preposterous. Driven to my knees by a simple child of man. Laughable! No matter how many times we clash, I can't prevail! You think I can't defeat you? You think I can't win??Boy… what are you?You've really pushed me too far, Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite. I don't even have the time to grind my heel into a worm like you.

Edited by Lord Ghirahim
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Hey, I only found out through the scene. When he updated it just now. =P(Heck, I didn't even realize what the comment meant until I re-read the scene, and noticed that.)Something we're all missing; though. Onarax is back on the scene. While there shouldn't be re-runs, there's still a chance that, due to the large number of mafians, he's back on scene for a different reason. I could be wrong, but, given that one of our suspects just quit(And turned out to be the detective, oddly)...

It is entertaining that I was merely an armorer. I could have raised quite the army if my plans had gone more smoothly - and if not for that wretched servant of the Godfather!XD It's all okay, though. At least I got to defend myself, and with a sword, no less. (Perhaps I should have watched my stamina, though. Remember the battle at the Temple of Time?)

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

There were two video game references in your death, by the way. (Well, one's Zork III, so not exactly a video game)

Breaking news!Thanks to an outstanding case presented by the lawyer, Xaeraz. Plain and Simple. has been exonerated! It has also been noticed that Rarity is walking the streets again. We are unsure if his jail sentence is up or if he escaped, but either way the lawyer, as the police officer's next of kin, knows his role!

Lord Ghirahim's Murder:Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite: Kal Grochi: Lloyd: The White Wolf: Toa of Dancing: Toa Onarax: 1Zakaro: 1Sumiki's Murder:Acrophobia: Kohrak Kal 17: 1Portalfig: The Lorax: 1TheMightyFighty: Toa Zehvor MT:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

I would like to bring up past suspicions that Kal Grochi might be a mafioso. You all do recall when Blade - or Lloyd, or someone similarly clever - proposed this a few rounds ago, right?

-- Harlan Ellison

One of you suggested he was Mafia, so I'm proposing we hang him based on those suspicions. :evilgrin:Hey, it's all I've got, okay? Anyway, I'm going to get annoyed if one of those who reviewed Sundown was the cause of my death. XD

Edited by Lord Ghirahim
-- Harlan Ellison