Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

So.. we need 6 more Mafia, the Snitch, and the Secret role, because I'm guessing the Lunatic was a neutral role. Though our record isn't the best... look- Killing roles killed- Lunatic, 1 Mafia, Pro-town dead- 1 detective and 6 villagers. Not sure about Militiaman. Basically- we've killed 1 anti and 1 neutral for 8 pro-towns.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Automaton's behaving suspiciously happy. Perhaps he's part of the Mafia?

Or I just didn't want to get shut down. :P
That's a very suspicious excuse you've got there.
Quite the suspicious accusation you got there. I think you're a mafian in the next game! J'accuse!

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Automaton's behaving suspiciously happy. Perhaps he's part of the Mafia?

Or I just didn't want to get shut down. :P
That's a very suspicious excuse you've got there.
Quite the suspicious accusation you got there. I think you're a mafian in the next game! J'accuse!
Yeah, like I'm gonna be a Mafian. We all know that I'm gonna be the rival villainous faction in the next game.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I hate being the Mafia's sacrifice... but, now that I'm dead, I don't have to help the mafia anymore... or the villagers.

I suppose I should explain. I was incompetent as part of the Mafia... not much of a surprise, is it?

I was used as a pawn, to make the villagers trust them as a sort of offering.

Or was I?

It's sad really, the only people supporting me were (as far as I know) Villagers. XD

Or were they?

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Free the prisoners? What ever happened to honoring the dead? Do you think he'd WANT them to be released? I doubt it. Besides, the only key is on his corpse and we don't wanna dig him up unless we have to.

- :burnmad:

But I think Lloyd might be a Mafian!

Proof?Also, dangit. I thought Zoma was on our side, but I thought he was a Detective. Whom I still need to talk to, by the way.Also, if the Snitch is still out there...I suggest you ring up iBrow, since you know you can trust him.:w:

But I think Lloyd might be a Mafian!

Proof?Also, dangit. I thought Zoma was on our side, but I thought he was a Detective. Whom I still need to talk to, by the way.Also, if the Snitch is still out there...I suggest you ring up iBrow, since you know you can trust him. :w:
(The snitch is dead. I killed him. With this thumb.)*Cough*Well, I did try and convince you he was innocent, so I can't blame you.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Also, dangit. I thought Zoma was on our side, but I thought he was a Detective. Whom I still need to talk to, by the way.Also, if the Snitch is still out there...I suggest you ring up iBrow, since you know you can trust him. :w:

I'm never on anyone's side really, I just target people for pointless reasons. So Mafia or Villager, I don't play the game any differently. XD I would have made a terrible detective probably... Though I did manage to trick a few people here and there this time around...

But I can say that as far as I am aware, Lloyd is not mafia. I could be wrong, but I'm reasonably certain that he isn't. I also think I know who the snitch is... but I'm not going to say.

One good thing about death... I don't work for the mafia anymore.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

The joke is, I thought Zoma was the police officer. He suggested Clone Commander Cody and Xaeraz. Plain and Simple. to be hanged, and then that's exactly who the police officer arrested. Obviously I'm still a noob when it comes to this game. XD

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

INTERMISSION 1Edit: In my haste, I left out the part with actual significance.

Hello, Mr. Mayor. Last night, on my way to the execution of Zoma and Eeko, I saw a meeting of 7 other people taking place in a building. I'm almost sure they were the mafia, but I couldn't make out any faces. I think they missed the execution, as I didn't see them join us after I got there. Unfortunately, I would have drawn too much attention to myself if I tried to find out who was missing, so I'll just have to infiltrate the meeting. I look very similar to the executed mafioso, so I'll take his outfit and have it cleaned and mended. I'll have to practice my German accent, though. Wish me the best of luck.Detective *REDACTED*

One day after sending his letter, the detective went to pick up the mafioso's clothing. The tailor looked at him with the coldness that was customary for a resident of B.Z. Metru these days and handed him the outfit. "Where can I put this on?" He asked, the reply to which was a finger extended in the direction of the disgusting bathroom. "Thanks."As he was putting on the slightly smaller than expected clothing, the door was kicked in and he was shoved against the wall with a knife inches from his throat."You sure know how to make an entrance.""Where's my payment?""I'm a bit short right now. I promise I'll scrape it up in a couple of days.""You better, or the deal's off and I go back to killing whoever I like.""You already do that, you just say 'I thought he was a mafioso!' when he turns out to be innocent.""Hmph."The detective was released and dropped to the floor. He got up and shut the door to the room, the hired vigilante already gone, and finished tucking in his shirt.At the dingy old mafia meeting house, he slammed the door open and strode in confidently. One of the several people sipping tea at the table spoke. "You needn't be so rough, Zee, we almost spilled our tea." Flabbergasted at the quaintness of the cold-blooded killers in the room, the detective grunted and stomped up the stairs. It seemed that the people up here were a bit closer to what he expected, as they were smoking like chimneys and shattered vodka bottles littered the floor. One spoke up."How's it goin', Zee? Nice kill, by the way!"The detective grunted again."What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" The killer replied. This was it, he'd have to use his German accent."Maybe I don't feel like talking!" He yelled.There was silence for a moment."I'm sorry. I didn't realize a cat had actually gotten your tongue." One said."I didn't know you had a speech impediment, Zee!" another joked.It seemed the detective had actually managed to fool them, even after botching the accent. Still, he was terrified and would have to slip out tonight while everyone slept. Unfortunately, he didn't recognize any of them and couldn't figure out who they were.One of them, the snitch to be exact, wasn't fooled. He knew this had to be the detective. He knew the face from somewhere, but wasn't exactly sure who it was. He had a few people in mind, though...

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

This is basically a huge neon sign telling the snitch to get in the game here.If you want anonymity, pass your info to iBrow or the other Detective and they can send it to me. If the other Detective wants anonymity they can go through iBrow as well.

This reminds me, I'd like to ask dead people not to participate. :P

Ah man, I was going to be buried in that suit!

I want that suit back... someone kill the detective for me (or another mobster who wears the same size), and try not to ruin it... blood stains are hard to get out.

Yours already had bullet holes in the knees.

Yours already had bullet holes in the knees.

... Those are the pants, not the suit. I couldn't care less about the pants.

Excuse me? It's called a three piece suit for a reason. That includes the slacks.Of course, you mafia scum wouldn't know anything about a good scum. Criminals, the lot of you. Blaspheme suits in such a way again, and your death will be the least of your worries.We can hang the dead, right?

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

'If you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise;If you go down to the woods today, I'm gonna gouge out your eyes'. No thanks, Burnmad. :sly:@Zoma: I didn't even have a suit. Stop moaning.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

ARE YOU IN NEED OF ANONYMOUS TIPS?!DO YOU WANT TO HANG SOMEONE FAIRLY OR JUST BECAUSE YOU HATE THEM, BUT ARE AFRAID TO SPEAK UP BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE NEXT?!IF SO, PM IBROW AT "Kermit the Pyro" ON BZPOWER FOR ALL YOU ANONYMOUS TIP NEEDS! YOU WANT SOMEONE DEAD? TELL IBROW, AND HE'LL HAVE 'EM LYNCHED BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!BUT YOU BETTER HURRY! THIS OFFER ONLY LASTS FOR THREE DAYS AND THERE'S ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT!Please note that all Snitches get 50% off the starting price of 5 Cookies and are given top priority.-ibrow

A shame the lunatic perished before he could really get going. Still, this is what happens sometimes when you're running a game. I know from experience as a Dungeon Master -- your plans can be easily trashed by the players. The important thing is to salvage what's left and put an interesting spin on it! :)With that in mind, how many people still need to PM for the next round?

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Most all of them. :PYou're the Dungeon Master? I really think you should dumb down that puzzle where you push the walls.(I love you if you know what I'm talking about :3)

I might, but then again it could be something entirely different. I recall tales of my father's group being forced into a box of invincible glass and suffocating to death. The solution was to simultaneously push each corner. (I don't think that DM was very popular. My father's first character tripped while jumping over a shallow river and knocked himself out, drowning.)
-- Harlan Ellison