Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

How am I supposed to buy heating devices? I'm dead.-ibrow

Look down xD

The living will now be holding a vote on whether or not to equip cemeteries with heat lamps.All in favor of wasting money on the frivolous amenities of dead people, say "I!"

- :burnmad:

I! :DLet's consider it to be an investment in a possible future... :fear:

As for the for the scene, flippin' wow people, the hanging was only 2 days ago.

We are probably a bit impatient. xD

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I vote against heating lamps. I am the Demon Lord and hardly require such things.Sigh... It's dull, being dead and not deciding who to arm. What did I do to be targeted by the Mafia? XD

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

I vote against heating lamps. I am the Demon Lord and hardly require such things.Sigh... It's dull, being dead and not deciding who to arm. What did I do to be targeted by the Mafia? XD

But what about the others who are no Demon Lords? D=ALso, I guess you could still float around as a ghost and haunt people xD

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I'm not a ghost. I'm a Shadow. We can posess people, kill them with a touch, and generally act like necromancers once we have an undamaged corpse as a host.Poison someone for me, would you, Burnmad? :evilgrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'm fairly certain I remember you guys just dumping me off of a bridge without even checking to make sure I was indeed 100% dead. But my memory could be faulty.-ibrow

It was a train bridge. We didn't have to check.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Yeah, I wasn't given much of a funeral, either. I seem to recall being tossed out of the top window of the law office. The last thing I remember hearing is you guys talking about what kind of pizza to get after you reported my murder.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Oh, hush, all the innocents at least have graves.The anti-village and neutral people, though, are just left where they were killed. Fives was going to hang forever, but a stray bullet from the execution of Zoma, who's still sitting in the square, full of lead, spilled his internal organs all over the gallows.Sumiki's corpse is face-down in the street with a dagger in his back and quite a few black streaks where he was run over.The Lorax's head is in a basket, and even worse, Alduin finally spawned and ate half of his body.

Well, I'm perfectly pleased, because even in death I am still a capable weapon for the Demon King Demise. You face a demon... or should I say, a weapon without mercy!Even if I die, I live... LIKE A BOSS.Extra points for legitimately being a boss (three times) in Skyward Sword.

Edited by Lord Ghirahim
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

ROUND 4

Hello, Mr. Mayor. It seems this round that the mafia are having some squabbles amongst themselves, and today have decided to thin their numbers in an effort to rid themselves of the snitch we've placed in their ranks.Acrophobia was lounging around in the mafia's meeting house. Being one of those types that waits years for a game to become extremely cheap before buying it, he was waiting for his $5.00 brand new copy of The Orange Box to arrive in the mail from eBay. It seems this extraordinary deal made someone jelly...Jelly enough to kill. The PB&J sporting mafioso intercepted the package and a dagger he sent himself for no apparent reason. Finding himself unable to open the latter without a knife (Oh, the irony), he proceeded to beat the snitch to death with it. Unfortunately, the game had been opened and inside the case was actually a copy of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. Still, it was a great game and, after reporting the seller, he proceeded to immerse himself in Mario's search for the Crystal Stars.Snitch killed by MafiaRarity was taking almost back from a habitual midnight stroll, enjoying his freedom after his escape from jail. His stalker descended upon him with almost inhuman focus and stabbed him 30 or so times before the dawn forced him to flee, shocked at himself.Mafioso killed by... Mafia?The suspects for these very odd murders are as follows:Acrophobia and Rarity's murder:Count BleckgdfgdfgdficeTaka NuviaToa of DancingToa Xemnas of CrystalDoctor *REDACTED*

You know the drill.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons