Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

Belonophobia:Brickeens: 3Ddude the Insane:Lloyd: The White Wolf:The Wretched Automaton: 1Toa Zehvor MT:The suspects for the murder of Kohu: The Living Element:'Da Boss: BioBeast:High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup:Kal Grochi: 1TheMightyFighty: 5Zakaro: INTERMISSION 22 days ago*REDACTED* walked into his creaky old house, telling himself once again that he'd get to cleaning it tomorrow. He opened the door to his room and froze. There, on his bed, was a briefcase. It looked familiar, but it definitely wasn't his.Then he remembered. It was iBrow's. His face turned white. He looked around. Everything else in the room was completely as he left it. He approached the briefcase and opened it. Everything was in it, the magnifying glass, the fingerprint dusting kit, even the suit, which, coincidentally, fit him perfectly. A badge was crammed in amongst the detective's things. On the inside of the lid was taped a piece of paper, with an expertly drawn picture of his face. It looked exactly like him, except that the eyes each had a swirly line going around them, starting at the center and moving outward."Why is this here?" He wondered. "I'm not fit for the job."In the present*REDACTED* strode confidently through the hall of the psychiatric ward, contemplating who could have dropped the briefcase off in his room. An employee walked over to meet him."You're not suppo--"A knife in the gut stopped him in midsentence. The killer grabbed the keys off his belt. He continued, remorseless, into the cell block where only the most dangerous homocidal maniacs were kept. He walked into the very back, swiping at the hands reaching out of the cells with his knife. He unlocked the door of the cell of the most murderous looking person he saw. It flew open, the inhabitant of the cell rushing out to attempt to strangle his rescuer with his bare hands. The loon was met a fist, knocking him unconscious.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

What I want to know is why people assume the serial killer is a vigilante? Could just be killing any random person he or she knows about. Could just be gaining your trust and deceiving you all. And when there's one or so Mafioso left, bang. He kills one of your people. And he kills some Mafioso. His only goal may potentially involve him being the last one standing. Or you could all be right. Because, quite disturbingly to my dead companions, my living companions and myself, it sounds like quite a few of the important villager-sided and possibly some neutral-sided roles are in contact with one another, and what if the Snitch already told you who we were and who we may target, while the Doctor protects those targeted, and the Serial Killer kills the Mafia, one by one?Whilst I'm here, I might as well say that I was the one that demanded the Snitch dead when it was the round he was killed in. But not that other Mafioso guy. That wasn't part of the plan. Sent two different people to kill two different people. Yet one killed the wrong person. For some reason. And apparently, I'm supposed to understand in due time. Someone's pulling at the strings, at least for the Mafia. I don't know if they're outside or inside the Mafia. But they're doing something. And as far as I know, only they know about it. So the Mafia's crumbling. That's not to say they're the only threat to the villagers. There could be more, some who have cleverly disguised themselves without anyone noticing that they were anything but a villager.

..... For once I'm thinking Xaeraz's solution is best. :P Zakaro
Indiscriminant murder is the best solution for everything Mafia.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Impulse: You're a Mafian... Wouldn't it make sense that you'd want the person responsible for your death and trying to pick off your comrades killed? =P Just saying, that there might be ulterior motives there.

You know, Pital, what if that very person responsible for my death, even if they also killed my comrades, was eventually forced by Burnmad to pick off your own comrades? That seems like a thing Burnmad would do. Having him dead if he was eventually forced to kill you all wouldn't really be beneficial for me and my comrades if we were going to die out before he did.Really, he's not that high on my 'People I Would Kill' list compared to the person who altered my command. Whoever, they are, I want them dead. The Alterer, that is. That's what I'm going to call him from now on. The Alterer.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

See the long post a few up from that one. When he was godfather, one of the people he decided to kill stayed alive, and a completely different person was attacked.

Exactly. One of my comrades, killed by by one of my comrades. I was as shocked as everyone else. I really should avenge him in the alternate reality where I am still alive. I should also clarify that the Mafia has a 'rotating godfather' thing so that each round, there is a different godfather. It's been successful so far.Also, remaining Mafioso, please step up your game. Kill them all. Kill them before they kill you. KILL. KILL. KILL. We really should have been more organised... The Lorax was a major part of it, being the dirty detective and all. He could reveal roles for us and we would go after them. He's a good detective.I hope you all die and nobody wins. In fact, Burnmad might as well blow the entire city up at the end of the game. Happy endings for everyone! (outside of the city)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I would, but we've already started construction on that hot tub we were talking about.Also, there are four major points in that intermission, and you guys have only noticed two. What with that, *REDACTED* and *REDACTED*, I giggle to myself whenever I look at this topic now.

Burnmad: How do you know that I haven't noticed more than two? I might just not have mentioned everything. xDLooks like our new detective might also have a killing role, though, judging by how he dispatched that employee.

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

Not unfair? It's been five rounds, five rounds that person could have been killed in if they joined normally.

I'd also think it'd be unfair, and I'm surprised I haven't been killed yet.It seems these people never believe me.
Why do you want to be killed again? O.o
It's not that I want to, it's just that you guys have yet to learn my plan.If you knew even a tenth of it you would be afraid and wish to kill me immediately.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Not unfair? It's been five rounds, five rounds that person could have been killed in if they joined normally.

I'd also think it'd be unfair, and I'm surprised I haven't been killed yet.It seems these people never believe me.
It's not that I want to, it's just that you guys have yet to learn my plan.If you knew even a tenth of it you would be afraid and wish to kill me immediately.
Well apparently you do. Otherwise you would not mention your evil-ness all the time. O.o

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Well apparently you do. Otherwise you would not mention your evil-ness all the time. O.o
Or am I truly evil? Maybe I'm the only good guy in the midst of many evil creatures.Maybe my plan would be too beneficial for both sides, and then both sides would wish to kill me for forcing equality.Maybe I'm only out for myself, not part of either side.Who can tell?

profiles i guess

Or am I truly evil? Maybe I'm the only good guy in the midst of many evil creatures.Maybe my plan would be too beneficial for both sides, and then both sides would wish to kill me for forcing equality.Maybe I'm only out for myself, not part of either side.Who can tell?

... ooor you're desperate for attention? 0.o

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

... ooor you're desperate for attention? 0.o
Maybe I've got some unknown role you don't know about yet?

profiles i guess

I say we murder him, un-murder him, then RE-MURDER him!And then bury him face-down.

Only murder him twice? Shame on you. We need MURDERCEPTION.Also I kinda missed it but new detective pm me too plzkthx.-ibrow
...iBrow.Are you telling ME how to kill someone?Have you missed the last entirety of this topic?

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I say we murder him, un-murder him, then RE-MURDER him!And then bury him face-down.

Only murder him twice? Shame on you. We need MURDERCEPTION.Also I kinda missed it but new detective pm me too plzkthx.-ibrow
...iBrow.Are you telling ME how to kill someone?Have you missed the last entirety of this topic?
You have yet to suggest Drawing and Quartering, I believe.Until you suggest that and numerous other options, we have every right to tell you how to kill someone.

profiles i guess

You know what? Fine! If you're so intent on hurrying to your grave, I'll be happy to show you the way!This time there will be no heroic escape. I was a fool to toy with you and let you walk away with your life before, but I won't make that mistake again. That, I promise!If only I'd put you in your place from the very beginning. Show a human a little mercy and next thing you know, he thinks himself your equal!For you, boy, I've prepared a most appropriate and humiliating death. I even have a pet name for it -- I call it the endless plunge!First, I will take my time bludgeoning you, and when I grow bored of it, I will drive you to the edge and deliver a last strike to send you falling to your doom!I'll delight in casting your body into this pit and snuffing out the flame of your life! Your broken body will serve as fine sustenance for the demon king!...That's how you murder someone, Xaeraz. Was everyone taking notes?

Edited by Lord Ghirahim
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

You seem to forget that I am an Ainur, of the order of the Maiar, and unlike Sauron or his master Morgoth I have not bound myself to an object or the world itself, let alone invested any portion of my power into it.Therefore, my fëa is seperate from my hröa. I can just remove my bodily garment and resume it at a later date, if so I wish.

profiles i guess

Just because I have not suggested every method available, does not mean I have not considered many of them privately. I am allowed some modicum of secrecy in my modi operandi, after all.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

The suspects for the murder of An Imploding Impulsion:Belonophobia:Brickeens: 3Ddude the Insane:Lloyd: The White Wolf:The Wretched Automaton: 1Toa Zehvor MT:The suspects for the murder of Kohu: The Living Element:'Da Boss: BioBeast:High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup:Kal Grochi: 1TheMightyFighty: 5Zakaro: Brickeens and TheMightyFighty have are the #1 suspects in the crimes they're connected to, and that information was just leaked to the public. As we speak, an angry mob is descending upon them, and it's too late to save the innocents. TMF was a villager and Brickeens was the lawyer, who's dying wish was that Xaeraz. Plain and Simple. be released from jail. (He never said anything of the sort, but someone has to be released every round and he was the only person in jail)