Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

I'll list the effects the hypnotist has:The person the person they target is forced to target (Confusing, no?) has something happen to them based on the role of whoever was targeted. If the doctor was hypnotized, the person they're hypnotized to target is protected.The person who's targeted loses their choice and affects whoever they're hypnotized to target. They also tend to send me angry messages telling me that I screwed up.I trollface very hard upon receiving said messages. (Although I've been doing that a lot this game =P)

-
:burnmad:

Now I finally know why I accidentally ended up killing my own comrades. It took a while to know the truth, but now I know. ...Doesn't mean there isn't a group of people secretly communicating with each other (probably is) but if the hypnotist had any part in it, they just lost someone with a lot of power.How many people do you have left alive now? This one game's been going on for a while. Everybody should kill each other more often.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

[...]The person who's targeted loses their choice and affects whoever they're hypnotized to target. They also tend to send me angry messages telling me that I screwed up.I trollface very hard upon receiving said messages. (Although I've been doing that a lot this game =P)
-
:superfunny:That's actually something I'd been wondering about. xD I can't even put into words how much it amuses me. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I can't decide whether getting rid of the hypnotist was good or bad. I guess if we'd had it on our side it would have been bad, but as it stands it's not a terrible loss. :w:
Speak for yourself... Plus, she took out a mafian; that was 'not a terrible loss'?You're really beginning to make me suspicious, Lloyd. =/

I can't decide whether getting rid of the hypnotist was good or bad. I guess if we'd had it on our side it would have been bad, but as it stands it's not a terrible loss. :w:
Speak for yourself... Plus, she took out a mafian; that was 'not a terrible loss'?
True, I do not feel appreciated enough ;n;

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Nah, you'd just know that one of your own killed another of your own. Remember what KZ was commenting about many times? =P The round when ToD was hung because he killed another Mafian, despite being a Mafian himself? The Hypnotist did that.

Hello, Mr. Mayor. It seems this round that the mafia are having some squabbles amongst themselves, and today have decided to thin their numbers in an effort to rid themselves of the snitch we've placed in their ranks.Acrophobia was lounging around in the mafia's meeting house. Being one of those types that waits years for a game to become extremely cheap before buying it, he was waiting for his $5.00 brand new copy of The Orange Box to arrive in the mail from eBay. It seems this extraordinary deal made someone jelly...Jelly enough to kill. The PB&J sporting mafioso intercepted the package and a dagger he sent himself for no apparent reason. Finding himself unable to open the latter without a knife (Oh, the irony), he proceeded to beat the snitch to death with it. Unfortunately, the game had been opened and inside the case was actually a copy of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. Still, it was a great game and, after reporting the seller, he proceeded to immerse himself in Mario's search for the Crystal Stars.Snitch killed by MafiaRarity was taking almost back from a habitual midnight stroll, enjoying his freedom after his escape from jail. His stalker descended upon him with almost inhuman focus and stabbed him 30 or so times before the dawn forced him to flee, shocked at himself.Mafioso killed by... Mafia?The suspects for these very odd murders are as follows:Acrophobia and Rarity's murder:Count BleckgdfgdfgdficeTaka NuviaToa of DancingToa Xemnas of CrystalDoctor *REDACTED*
That one.

ROUND 7

KK17 was napping in his usual spot in the sewers, when a mafioso came in and promptly stabbed him.Psycho killed by MafiaElsewhere, Kal Grochi was doing... Whatever it is militiamen do in their spare time, when he made a wrong step and finally triggered one of the many land mines that had been planted in an attempt to kill him. If he had been alive at his apex, Mt. Ihu would have looked like an anthill.Militiaman killed by Unknown.
Two votes!
-

I imagine, that if we ghosts could vote, everything would get so unfixable and messed up. Unless that's what you want.You also have us dead Mafioso that would probably try and convince you to vote against the hanging of Mafioso and for the hanging of innocent people. How we are now is probably for the best, despite the slow rate of the game. I mean, come on. This game has been going on for SEVERAL MONTHS and it still hasn't ended. I'd like a new game so I could actually do something. It gets boring being dead.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.