Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

We're ghosts, are we supposed to haunt people and cause chaos? :PPerhaps we should not have so many people next time. 20 people is fine, but 40... then it lasts for ages and some people forget.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'll vote Lhikevik also, just to get this game over with. Also, since we're gonna need Mafia to be more 'Legoized' I've thought of possible replacements for the current names.Mafia: Brotherhood of Makuta (Both evil, Dark Hunters would also work)The Godfather: Teridax (Leader, If Mafia are Dark Hunters, change to TSO)The Doctor: The Gali (She healed in the movie... The Nokama would also work)The Detective: The Kopaka (Mask of X-Ray Vision + Intelligent)The Pyro: The Vezon (Both insane)That's all I can think of. :P Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I have ideas for Mafia III-3 that I'll begin putting into action in September when I return, but I don't think we need to name the roles after canon characters. Rather, it just needs more Bionicle/Lego references, such as making the setting Metru-Nui and making sure in every scene to mention that players are a Matoran, or a Toa, or some other Bionicle thing.-ibrow

I'll vote Lhikevik also, just to get this game over with. Also, since we're gonna need Mafia to be more 'Legoized' I've thought of possible replacements for the current names.Mafia: Brotherhood of Makuta (Both evil, Dark Hunters would also work)The Godfather: Teridax (Leader, If Mafia are Dark Hunters, change to TSO)The Doctor: The Gali (She healed in the movie... The Nokama would also work)The Detective: The Kopaka (Mask of X-Ray Vision + Intelligent)The Pyro: The Vezon (Both insane)That's all I can think of. :P Zakaro
I was also thinking somewhere along these lines. A similar way to BIONICLE-ise this is for every player to pick a BIONICLE character to act as when they sign up. By combining with the above, it would go like this:The city of New Atero voted to hang Kopeke (Lloyd) and Axonn (iBrow). They were the Shadowed One and the Vezon.

ppg2.png

• 2 weeks later...
Woo, double hanging.Xaeraz was the second Armorer and Lhikevikk was a Militiaman.Roles, PM.
-
:burnmad:
Well, that puts paid to everyone whose roles I knew (Xaeraz was my partner and Lhik was the first person we armed). I guess my involvement in this game has officially ceased.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Unfortunately me; despite being alive, I still can't do anything, thanks to a beyond the grave arrest. =P On a villager, no less. =PWe should just restart with 2.6(Or, even fix the numbering, one or the other).Ultimately your choice, but everyone's vanished. =P