Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

ROUND 5

Dear Mr. Mayor,Another small victory has brought us even closer to our imminent triumph.Today, Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite was walking through the streets, glancing around nervously, feeling that he was being stalked. His eyes fell upon a pair of eyes in a bush. Something glinted in the dimming light from the setting sun. He sprinted around a corner, only to be stabbed in the chest and thrown back onto the street by An Edible Explosion. The mafioso pulled out his gun, aiming it down towards Blade.A resounding "Bang!" was heard. An Edible Explosion fell backward, a hole in his forehead. Across from the pair of eyes, which were none other than I, one of the doctors, holding a shiny first aid kit, was the man who was once the vigilante, now killing as he pleased due to his lack of pay. Their eyes met, and they stared at each other for a few moments, before simultaneously saluting each other. The serial killed nodded towards Blade and walked into an alley, vanishing.The doctor rushed over and patched up Blade, and they both went their seperate ways.Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite attacked by... Mafia? Saved by doctor. Also, the attacker, An Edible Explosion, killed by Serial Killer.Elsewhere, something... less fortunate happened.Kohu: The Living Element walked into his house today. I've got writer's block, so, to put it simply, he blew up. kk? kk.Villager killed by Unknown.The suspects for the killing of An Edible Explosion (Put together to make it interesting):BelonophobiaBrickeensDdude the InsaneLloyd: The White WolfThe Wretched AutomatonToa Zehvor MTThe suspects for the murder of Kohu: The Living Element:'Da Boss: BioBeastHigh-Lhikevikk Corn SyrupKal GrochiTheMightyFightyXaeraz. Plain and Simple.Zakaro

Doozy time!

- :burnmad:

Thanks doc! =D Good job in choosing the right target for the second time in one game. =D That just might make you the most successful doctor in the revived series, if not the original series. =)I null for the first scene, since the Vigilante helped us, and say Fighty for the second scene.

Good thing I remembered that whole "no null" thing, this game would get really boring if only one person was hung.

Breaking news!Xaeraz. Plain and Simple has been arrested in connection with the murder of Kohu: The Living Element.

I will now accept guesses as to why only one person was arrested. >:^D

Edited by -Windrider-

Spoiler: It was for everyone else's safety. If someone else got arrested, well...I can promise neither that it would be pretty, nor that I would regret it.=D

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Why Xaeraz? He might have plenty of bloodlust, but we all have that here. No reason to suspect him of being in the Mafia.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Why Xaeraz? He might have plenty of bloodlust, but we all have that here. No reason to suspect him of being in the Mafia.

It's because they hate Quarian names.You humans are all racist!

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

He'd rather the Vigilante; if you remember, he got confirmed as a Mafian last round. =P

If the Vigilante is a Mafioso, why is he killing his own allies? Either way, he's helping the village and that's enough to keep him alive for the time being.-ibrow

No, no, I meant ToD got confirmed as a Mafian. That's why he'd rather the Vigilante dead. Because the Vigilante got his allies killed... Though it could also be random chaos, since ToD died too and all. xD

No, no, I meant ToD got confirmed as a Mafian. That's why he'd rather the Vigilante dead. Because the Vigilante got his allies killed... Though it could also be random chaos, since ToD died too and all. xD

Oh. Facepalming so hard right now lol.

I, the great and omnipotent Grimoire Albastru see no loyalty in the automaton of the wretched variety! From my years of experience, I can see that he is not to be trusted! But, alas, he has fled. I know not as to where he has departed, only that he has not been present in the game for a while. It would appear my suspicions can not lie upon his cold, steels shoulders, so the blame must instead be cast upon another!Brickeens and Fighty! Your crimes for being there upon the scene of the crime are evidence enough to merit the metaphorical finger of accusation! I order you pay the penalty!

Edited by Grimoire Albastru

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

The suspects for the killing of An Edible Explosion:Belonophobia:Brickeens: 2Ddude the Insane:Lloyd: The White Wolf:The Wretched Automaton:Toa Zehvor MT:The suspects for the murder of Kohu: The Living Element:'Da Boss: BioBeast:High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup:Kal Grochi: 1TheMightyFighty: 3Zakaro:

What I want to know is why people assume the serial killer is a vigilante? Could just be killing any random person he or she knows about. Could just be gaining your trust and deceiving you all. And when there's one or so Mafioso left, bang. He kills one of your people. And he kills some Mafioso. His only goal may potentially involve him being the last one standing. Or you could all be right. Because, quite disturbingly to my dead companions, my living companions and myself, it sounds like quite a few of the important villager-sided and possibly some neutral-sided roles are in contact with one another, and what if the Snitch already told you who we were and who we may target, while the Doctor protects those targeted, and the Serial Killer kills the Mafia, one by one?Whilst I'm here, I might as well say that I was the one that demanded the Snitch dead when it was the round he was killed in. But not that other Mafioso guy. That wasn't part of the plan. Sent two different people to kill two different people. Yet one killed the wrong person. For some reason. And apparently, I'm supposed to understand in due time. Someone's pulling at the strings, at least for the Mafia. I don't know if they're outside or inside the Mafia. But they're doing something. And as far as I know, only they know about it. So the Mafia's crumbling. That's not to say they're the only threat to the villagers. There could be more, some who have cleverly disguised themselves without anyone noticing that they were anything but a villager.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

What I want to know is why people assume the serial killer is a vigilante? Could just be killing any random person he or she knows about. Could just be gaining your trust and deceiving you all. And when there's one or so Mafioso left, bang. He kills one of your people. And he kills some Mafioso. His only goal may potentially involve him being the last one standing. Or you could all be right. Because, quite disturbingly to my dead companions, my living companions and myself, it sounds like quite a few of the important villager-sided and possibly some neutral-sided roles are in contact with one another, and what if the Snitch already told you who we were and who we may target, while the Doctor protects those targeted, and the Serial Killer kills the Mafia, one by one?Whilst I'm here, I might as well say that I was the one that demanded the Snitch dead when it was the round he was killed in. But not that other Mafioso guy. That wasn't part of the plan. Sent two different people to kill two different people. Yet one killed the wrong person. For some reason. And apparently, I'm supposed to understand in due time. Someone's pulling at the strings, at least for the Mafia. I don't know if they're outside or inside the Mafia. But they're doing something. And as far as I know, only they know about it. So the Mafia's crumbling. That's not to say they're the only threat to the villagers. There could be more, some who have cleverly disguised themselves without anyone noticing that they were anything but a villager.

..... For once I'm thinking Xaeraz's solution is best. :P Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

We're assuming he's a Vigilante because he is a Vigilante. I may or may not have contacted him before I died and been all like "sweet, we can work together for the five rounds before I die". Except then it became "crud, we got to work together not at all, because I was killed off Round 1, stupid Mafia".-ibrow

I'm agreed with Zakaro.But that last part is interesting.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now