IC: Howard - Iron Man Room, Stark Tower -"Yeah, I'm glad were friends too." He said, slightly awkwardly at that. He decided to change the subject a bit. "I um, I'm not sure how people would react to someone like me being a mutant. I mean I'm the son of one of the few Avengers that technically didn't have any powers, and that's what people like about Iron Man...I don't want to ruin that."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: What is Will Ambrose’s codename again?Sometimes I wish I hadn’t accepted ASOSIC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)She nodded as she held Aleks, “Good I would help you.” she smiled. “But I’d probably only end up undoing what you try to do on accident.”IC: Ultimate Feral (Brotherhood Warehouse)“Nice touch Dallas.” John grinned as Dallas helped try to make the non Ultimate’s leave them alone for a few minutes.Once the others had walked off and Ashley spoke John turned to them.“Something happened when I was off by myself.” he began. “I’m no longer just a mutant.”IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)Ares levitated after James, “Right.” he said as James led him to where the scanner was. “How was fighting the legendary Quicksilver? A ex Avenger at that.”IC: Triblade, Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)“Come on this way.” he told Fauna not trying to get on the Ultimate’s bad-side.Nyx turned into a cloud of smoke and drifted after them.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)“If I try anything funny be my guest.” he told her. She was very attractive, and he liked her style. She had spunk and wasn’t afraid to cut people open. He had no reason to cross her.“My name’s Kane by the way.” he said as he began to walk back to his father’s office.IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Fury)He grinned, “Same here which is why I gave you all numbers.”IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John kissed Liliana back; after she pulled away he shook his head. “I don’t know…” he said.IC: Nic Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)“Fury Natalie is waiting outside.” one of the SHIELD agents inside the bridge said.“Then let her in.”

IC: Howard - Iron Man Room, Stark Tower -Howard felt slightly awkward, but he had to admit he liked it when she was like this, he hugged her back. "Thanks, you always know the right thing to say." IC: Whipvine - Brotherhood Warehouse -Ashley looked at John curiously. "What do you mean...not just a mutant?"

IC: Icitine She held tightly onto his hand, her bright blue eyes looking up into his dark ones. "I..I am glad you love me."IC: LibertyNoel hugged him tighter and smiled. "I only wish that were true." She said softly. "I missed hanging out with you."

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility - Krystal decided she had just about enough of lying on the floor of the hallway and listening to the two love birds make up, she groaned as she pulled herself up on all fours, she looked at John and Lilliana. "Say...when are we having that..." She looked around to make sure no one else was around. "...meeting?" IC: Howard - Iron Man Room, Stark Tower -"Yeah well, you had work with SHIELD and I got busy with my father's company. But hey, we're a team now, we can hang out whenever we want."

IC: IcitineLilliana jumped at the sound of Krystal's voice. "Oh god Krystal I almost forgot now-" Lilliana looked past Krystal now, staring at an approaching figure.IC: LiamLiam walked down the hallway toward the three figures, almost grinning at his luck. There were his "parents". "Hello." He grinned, his sharp white teeth revealed. IC: Liberty"You're so right." She said excitedly. "I can't believe we did it Howard..I can't believe restarted the avengers."

IC: Colonel Johnson, Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)“Oh you’re one of my Weapons… you just aren’t as disposable as the others.” he grinned.Kane walked back into the office then. “You have one of the Weapons contained in a metal room… you should release him he’s a waste if he’s locked in there all the time.” He said.“And why do you care?” Johnson said narrowing his eyes.“Because I want Weapon-X to be successful, besides we just lost Unbreakable we could use a replacement.”“Fine… fine.” Johnson said tossing him a key card that would open the door. “Let him out.”Kane nodded and then left the office before walking back to Julia and handing her the card, “This should do it.”IC: Ultimate Feral (Brotherhood Warehouse)He watched the others’ for a moment, Julia, Alec, Dallas, Ashley. “I’ve become something else…” he said. He didn’t want to say it but he had too. He didn’t want them to fear him… to hate him; to see him as a monster.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)He felt her holding onto his hand and smiled at her, “I’m glad that you feel the same about me.”“I guess we should go find Daken…” he trailed off as he smelled a new person approaching… it was an odd scent… like a mixture of his own and Liliana. He turned to the new figure and his eyes widened. He looked almost exactly like John… but like Liliana at the same time. Feral’s claws slid out and he pointed them at him.“Who are you?” he demanded.

IC: LiamLiam laughed. "Oh Dad...don't you recognize your own son?" He then turned to Lilliana. "And you mom? Don't recognize your little boy?" He said, his voice dark. IC: IcitineLilliana stared at Liam. "S-s-son?" She said, not believing her ears.

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility - Krystal looked at the newcomer wearily, even with her aching head she could still smell his scent quite clearly, maybe even better than John could. Why did he have a mixture of John and Lilliana's scent. A glace at John confirmed that he noticed it too. She remained where she was, still on all fours.Then Liam claimed to be their kid...wow...how was that even possible? "Explain yourself." She said calmly.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Dad... what are you talking about! I don’t have a son!” he growled. “What are you really! Is this some sort of illusion?!” he said looking around. He pulled Liliana too him, “Leave us alone… you aren’t our son.”IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)Daken listened to the events down the hall his eyes wide, well this is a strange turn of events... he smells like John and Liliana... could it be?IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)"Increase their strength how?" he asked.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Rapture:"Well you know how that one old man tried to escape, shot me in the head, several times, and error stabbed be several times in the back that caused me to grow really big and stuff? Sortof? Well I remember it. I want my telepathy increased. Only reason I couldn't kill them is because I couldn't override that old fool's mind."

IC-Alexander:It had been a few days before he'd made it there, but in time, Alexander came to a small town in Northern (insert province here,) found half-hypothermic, frostbite nearly setting in, in severe need of a fire and some hot cider.Of course, when he said hot cider, they thought he meant hard cider. Seeing as he already had the appearance of one over their drinking age, they quickly complied. The next morning he woke up with a terrible hangover, already quickly warmed up, no problem with hypothermia now, loaded onto a bus back to the USA.After that, he was quickly shipped to New York, where he was now, looking at the ruins of the Enforcer's Tower, and looking for anybody allied with the Brotherhood of Mutants.Oh, his name was Alexander, in case you couldn't tell. Most people, though, know him as error, or W-404. He's insane.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Liam"You heard what I said old man." Liam said as he walked toward Lilliana, grabbing her face in his hand. "My my...I do look like you two." He said, squeezing her face painfully.IC: IcitineLilliana yelped and pulled her face away, clinging onto John. "You're not our son!"IC: Liberty"Okay." She smiled as they walked into the room with Ares and James. "Hey guys." She said with a smile.

IC: James"It was... Interesting." James replied, as he finished scanning his fingerprint and retina. "He doesn't have very much physical combat strength. Speed wasn't too much of an issue. With my enhanced reflexes, I was at least fast enough to react to his attacks.""The problem is his magnetism." He held up his bandaged arm. "Large sheet of metal did this.""Hey, Noel."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“You sure Novocain can pull this off?” he asked.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)Now at the scanner James had led him too Ares swiped his card and then allowed the machine to scan both of his grey eyes and his hands.“Done,” he told James. He nodded as James scanned himself and told him about the battle. "Sounds rough." he said as he looked at the injury. "I'd like to take a crack at him someday." “Hey Noel.” he said watching her leave part of the tower with Stark eyebrow raised. One might notice his hand ball into a slight fist.“Well the scanning is all done.” he added.IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)“Yes.” he said turning to her. “I’m going to be blunt Natalie I didn’t recruit you for the Avengers because I had something different in mind.”“A second team… one less on the forefront of the public but just as important, I want to bring back the Pantheon imitative, but with you as its new captain.” he said. IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)As Liam walked up and began to squeeze Liliana’s face John lashed out with his claws trying to slash them across Liam’s chest, “Leave her alone!” he roared.

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“The ******* has been holding out on me,” he grunted. “I’ll send him a message about it…” he said.“I wonder if he finished the latest task for him… the clone.” he said.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John wanted nothing more to leap after Liam and slash him apart he turned to Liliana and nodded.“Fine, we are leaving.” He said growling at Liam.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“Sure its right over here, I’ll show you how.” he said getting to his feet as pain lanced through his leg he winced and lifted into the air before levitating over there.IC: Ultimate Feral (Brotherhood Warehouse)"**** you Dallas." he growled giving him a playful shove. "This is serious." he said. "I am a werewolf now." he said, and as he spoke his eyes flashed a bright yellow looking like the eyes of a wolf not a human being.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Showstopper (Brotherhood HQ)"If I was your boyfriend, I'd never letcha go, keep you on my arm--Wait. What?"Dallas stopped spinning John in circles, and his grin slid away, replaced by confusion.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Sarah)Sarah had been walking down the hall when she saw what was going on between Liam and his 'parents'. She walked up to him quietly, and then put her revolver to his head. "Mind explaining why you're annoying my friends?" she then pulled the hammer back, and was ready to splatter Liam's brains all over the walls.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Liam"Too bad daddy." He said sadistically. "I wanted to play so badly with you and mommy...oh well..another day." Liam grinned before ducking away from the gun, disappearing down the hall. "I'll see you too lady!" He yelled back at the woman who had held the gun to his head as he ran away. IC: Icitine"That was horrifying." Lilliana said softly. "John...he looks like us..why?!"IC: LibertyNoel looked at Ares as he winced and when they were by the scanner, she leaned over to him. "Does it hurt that badly?"

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)“Look at this face.” he said as he stared at her with an emotionless mask. “Does it look like I’m god**** kidding?” he said.IC: Ultimate Feral (Brotherhood Warehouse)"They are very real." he told Ashley. “Watch…” he said quietly as he willed the transformation his fingers becoming claws and his teeth elongated as fur erupted over him, but as soon as it began he stopped it before it was finished returning to normal as he breathed heavily.“I accepted the bite willingly… this is an edge we need against the Phalanx.”IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Excellent…” he grinned. “He will be very useful.”IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“I don’t know… but I think I know where we can find out.” he said turning his dark blue eyes on his girlfriend.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“No,” he lied. “I barely feel it at all.” he said continuing to lie when in reality the pain was nearly unbearable.

IC: Showstopper (Brotherhood HQ)Dallas was quiet, uncomfortably so, for about a minute as he stared into John's eyes; slowly, the werewolf began to look away, sure he'd lost his friend, before Dallas smirked again."I do hope you don't expect me to housetrain your *****-***. I have enough to worry about without putting newspaper under you every time you have to use the bathroom."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Liberty"Don't lie to me please." She said softly as she put her hand up to the scanner. Noel knew Ares was in pain, and so did everyone else.IC: Icitine"I...you don't think he's actually...do you think...Novocain?" She asked, still in shock from what had just occurred.

IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)“Yes there are a few…” he said. “One of them is the son of Thor, we saw him at the Enforcer tower battle but we don’t know his name, it’s only logical that he’s Thor’s son. He would make a good recruit… as for other’s… I’m sure you will be able to find other superhumans willing to join.”IC: Ultimate Feral (Brotherhood Warehouse)John grinned at what Dallas said, he’d been afraid of loosing his best friend but it didn’t appear that way. He placed a hand on Dallas’ shoulder.“Thank you.” he said. “I’ll try not to mark my territory all over your room when we get back.”IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“I’m sorry.” Ares said. “I just didn’t want you to have to doctor anyone else after you’ve already tended to everyone and gave me a bunch of your blood.” he said looking at her.“Honestly it’s incredibly painful, some morphine or strong painkillers would be nice.” “Thank you again for what you did for me Noel…” he said.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Yes, we should go there now. If anyone is behind this it has to be him.” he said.IC: Colonel Johnson, Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)He brought up a live feed of Novocain in his lab. “Rapture wants to know if you can enhance her telepathic powers.”“I can try, if so it would be quite simple.” he said. “My latest creation is walking about the base; you should see him he’s beautiful one of my best.”IC: Weapon-X Agent“We should be there soon.”