IC-Error:

"Why, it involves the building's, and by extension the entire block's, wiring," Alexander said, waving off the question. "I haven't been able to test it properly, so I cannot be exactly sure if it will have the desired effect-total blackout in this part of the city-however, it seems that I will not have time to use it. Congratulations, you've just been elisted to help me get out of this crazy place as well. Mr. Smith, I assume you'll be coming with us?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Novocain (Hellfire Club)

Suddenly a large beam of red laser was blasted towards Howard's chest as a figure approached flanked by several armed guards. "Let's play Steel Man," he grinned. "I'd love to take apart your armor and see how it works." he said.

IC: Stranger (Hellfire Cells)

Ares struggled to his feet, "You're going to get us out of here?" he asked. "You need to take these collars off we can help."

OOC and thus begins Knower's descent into madness...IC KnowerI reeled back in shock as James grabbed me by the throat and pinned me against the wall. As if by sheer coincidence, the sunglasses that I had worn everyday almost 24/7 for the past two months came flying off. A pair of eyes as black as night were staring back at James, eyes ravaged by the curse of premature age. I had complained about bad skin during my time here but only now did anybody see just how much I had aged. No, it was the face of a 50 year old man staring back at James.They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, and those were what The Patriot were boring into right now. And if James looked hard enough, he would see something startling. Those eyes weren't the eyes of the boy that had come to Stark Tower two months ago. No, those eyes had been twisted, mutilated, and remolded into a monstrosity. A cold-blooded killer lay beneath those eyes, the eyes of one who had been drained of humanity.Yet that wasn't the only thing in those eyes. Some of the childness, the innocence that had been shredded to pieces, remained. In those eyes, the eyes of the child-not the killer, there was nothing but fear. Okay, not nothing. There was also bitterness. A crushed ego. The shreds of someone who's self esteem had beeen ripped apart, chewed up, and trampled on. Those were the eyes of someone who had desperately tried to be something that he could never be, and as expected, failed miserably. They were the eyes of someone who was falling into the abyss of teen deppression, low self-esteem, and overall self destruction, with no support from anyone, not even his father. For some reason, over the past two months, Dad had been calling less and less, nd eventually, he had just stopped calling at all. Was he too caught up in his work? Or had he abandoned me? All of these factors pooled into the image of one who was slowly being torn apart from the inside, like a rock that was slowly cracking, while everybody else just stood by and watched. Or maybe, it was because the rock pretended that nothing was wrong. Maybe it was because for the sake of others, the rock hid its own troubles.Finally, I found my words. "You aren't the only one in a bad mood." My hands and my feet got ready for a critical strike to get this **** off of me. "And I'm not the only one who has done something that they regret. But can you blame somebody for being human? No, you blame me because I'm not human. And I'm not a mutant either. Or even an alien. I'm just some poor suckup who's playing pretend, a boy trying to be a man." My tone of voice had started to escalate, showing signs of rage, frantically trying to break free. "No matter what I do, no matter how many lives I save, no matter how much disaster I stop, it will never be enough for you, will it. And not just you; ALL of you." My voice had transitioned from tranquil fury to that of paranoia. "Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up. We fail so that we can learn. But what if, what if everytime you failed, instead of helping you up, somebody pushed you down further? Huh? Huh? Would you like that? Because I DON'T. I can't believe that it's been two months, and you're still bringing that up? I'm really sorry about that, but knowing you, you'd just hold it against me. I would tell you how I feel and all the things I've done about it, but you wouldn't listen, would you, James? In your eyes, I shouldn't even be here!" By then, my voice had turned into a whisper as loud as a yell, if you get what I mean. I was ****ed, I was tired, and I was flat out miserable. But from the way I had said it, from the tone of my voice, it was clear that it wasn't an attack against James anymore. No, it was an attack against MYSELF. There were enough stray telepathic signals coming from my mind to prove this. "I'm just a good for nothing squirt, am I? It would have been better if I hadn't been born at all!!! I'm just a freak, a mentally disabled autistic FREAK!!!" The first signs of a sob began to break through. Not for the first time in the month, the window of the Helicarrier called out to me, begging me to just leave everything behind, and jump..."But no matter," I said, almost instantly regaining compusure, returning to my usual stony face. "After all I DO have work to do. I've got a team member to look after and a prisoner to interrogate. Will's in some rough shape man, and the winged mutant needs somebody to keep her occupied. So yeah, I'm fully booked. See you around." With that, I attempted to break free from James's chokehold.To everybody on the main deck, it would feel like a time bomb had just entered the room. And that time bomb, was me.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Knight

After Iron Man flew away Knight summoned his motorcycle and took off full speed towards New York.

OOC: Is someone going to find Silver Serpent, she did trigger an alarm.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Everywhere

The was the sound of something heavy hitting the floor, and the room's occupant's turned to see just what it was. There, on the ground with blood flowing out of a bullet hole in his head, was Mr. Smith. Or one of him. The second one was standing over the body, silenced pistol smoking. Before anyone could even register what had just happened, the tall muscular man teleported directly into their cell. "Yes."

It was all he said, and Mr. Smith merely waited for everyone else's shock at the fact that he had just killed himself wear off. While doing so, he opened his palm, revealing a key of sorts. With a click, Ares' collar dropped off his neck.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

Christine suddenly heard an alarm blaring through the mansion. "Come on we need to go check this out." she said as she ran through the halls of the school before dashing outside. She spied a woman wearing what looked like a parka.

"What do you think your doing?" she demanded, only to see the girl seemed to be unconscious.

IC: Stranger (Hellfire Cells)

"Well you don't see that everyday," Ares said when Everywhere killed one of himself. "Thanks," he said as he rubbed his neck where the collar had been. "I really need that serum Ben." he said. "I can't do spells with my hand like this."

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: takanuvainika, seeing that I was absent during the battle in which Noel was captured and that the shield that Knight took is my character's, I would like to say that Howard took her shield with my permission.IC: Liberty"Thanks." She said with an appreciative smile. Noel eagerly took the gun, expecting it before looking back at Ben. "Thank you. It's perfect. Not many people know that I'm a pretty good shot."

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC-Erin:

"..." Erin watched as Knower had his little temper tantrum, an eyebrow raised, and not a moment after the child had stopped talking, he'd moved. He'd grabbed James and the kid both, pulling them apart from each other, and stepping between them. Not a moment after that did he push Knower back slightly, the simple gesture evidencing the privacy he wanted; almost immediately, everybody went back to work.

"Now, Vincent, it's time we got something straight," Erin growled, shifting down to his more normal human form again. "First off, we don't blame you for anything, really; firing upon James before, that could have been easily prevented, but you've apologized times enough for that over the last two months. We say you shouldn't be here exactly what you just did." As Vincent looked at him for a moment, slightly confused, he gestured back to James.

"Believe it or not, you just exhibited signs of more than just Autism. Depression, the suicidal tendencies that could easily be read out of your evident self-loathing...but you know all this already. We don't have a place for people like that in SHIELD; it's more a liability than an asset, as I'm sure you understand. After that, any other problems you may have are being compounded by your young age. You aren't experiencing life the way you should, at all, and this is doing nothing but exacerbating previous mental disorders. But you know what? There's more.

"I've read before that your mind is your best friend. It keeps you entertained when there's no TV to watch, no book to read; but when it's left alone, it starts to turn on itself. Go cannibal. However, you can control this, if you just work at it...Look at how far you've come already. You've managed to last two months here, despite your previous mistakes, you're a part of a relatively high-up team in the organization, and you've helped, to some extent, subert and prevent disaster more than once. Why are you hating on yourself? Why are you letting our criticisms get to you?" He looked Vincent intently in the eye, now, and where Vincent might think he was the only one whose soul was so open through his eyes, he'd be wrong.

"We criticize you because we want you to get better, and look, you have. We aren't always the nicest about it, I'll admit that, but the people who trained us weren't always the nicest about it either. We treat you the way we were treated, and if you expect us to change that, don't hold your breath. That's not how it works for us. But you know what? You've done well, and you're going to do better. You've learned from your mistakes, and if you fall, you just have to pull yourself up again. So I'm going to say this right now: Stop hating on yourself. It does you no good. Rather, get up off your ***, pick yourself up by the bootstraps, go out, find a problem with the world, and fix it. That, or give up now and go home." Erin shrugged.

"There's your ultimatum. Either prove to us, once and for all that you get to stay here, or admit that you're not ready for it; don't stay in-between the two positions like you have. And if I ever see anybody here flare up like that again - be it you, James, or anybody else, know that I will personally remove them from active service. Do you understand me?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Triblade (San Fran Bay)

“Yeah it seemed like a good idea at the time…”

IC: Stranger (Hellfire Cell)

“Thank you…” he said as he took the serum and injected his crushed hand. He watched as his hand began to repair itself, he cringed as his bones realigned and reshaped, most of his cuts began to seal up and the swelling around his eye went down.

OOC: Rawrmouse_Bieber: That's fine, I edited my previous post. And Flex, Silver Serpent is wearing a parka.

IC: Silver Serpent

Susan couldn't answer Mimic because she was still unconscious.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Novocain heard a voice whispering in his head.

"You moron!" Song berated, "Shaw could have tried to persuade him he was in the wrong place! Now you've attacked him he knows for sure he isn't!"

IC: We're on our way, M'Kus answered, There were some...issues. Explain when we get there

IC: With Beast away Tyrone was pretty much the most senior member of staff present at the mansion. He had naturally responded when the alarms had gone off, arriving a little after Mimic.

"Call me paranoid, but a girl appearing from nowhere who just happens to be unable to answer any questions sounds a little suspicious to me," he said. "I'll take her to the garage. Don't want to let her into the mansion proper just yet."

He hoisted Susan up in his ham-hock arms, started carrying her to the garage. "I'd ask you to lend a hand, but I know what those hands can do."

IC: Anton, watching the whole scene, just shook his head. He had nothing against Vincent, he had grow to quite like the kid over the two months they'd been working together. But thats what he was: a kid. And SHIELD had just recruited him on a whim and thrown him into a combat situation right away. It was a tad unprofessional and had probably contributed to the outburst

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC KnowerI grimaced as Erin drilled some advice into me. He did have a point... So when he presented his ultimatum, I nodded slowly, to show that I understood. Walking away, I picked my sunglassess off of the floor before walking out of the main deck.********************************************************Rapture would hear the sound of a door opening and closing behind her. I came walking in, holding a very large teapot. "Give this to her," I said to the guard. "Tell me when she's finished drinking. If she hasn't finished the tea within an hour, call me." With that, I walked back out of the cell."Oh," I added in at the last second using telepathy. "Whatever you do, do NOT let her go the the washroom until I get back."

Edited by Constructman

OOC: New character for meeeee to get approved!

Name: Jeffery Pryde
Codename: Phazer
Faction: None
Power(S): Phasing, the ability to pass through solid matter by passing his atomic particles through the spaces between the atoms of the object through which he is moving. With this ability he can phase through any solid object. The use of his abilities also interferes with any electrical systems as he passes through by disrupting the flow of electrons from atom to atom, including the bio-electric systems of living bodies if he concentrates in the right way. This typically causes machines to malfunction or be destroyed as he phases through them, and can induce shock and unconsciousness in living beings. He can extend his power to phase other people and objects, as long as he has physical contact, the amount people and objects he can phase through is about equal to the mass of a small truck or roughly a half a dozen people. Has to maintain physical contact with the people or objects or they will become tangible again. He has telepathic resistance while phased, as thoughts are highly erratic when phased as if there is no mind to telepathically affect.
Appearance: Blue eyes, brown hair, thinly built, somewhat short for a guy, looks very much like his mother, in fact if he was a girl he would probably look just like her. He is usually seen wearing a hoodie of some kind and jeans.
Weapons: Rapier
Skills: Highly skilled in fencing, has some hand-to-hand combat training, knows how to use these skills in conjunction with his powers. He learned these skills largely from his still living mother, Kitty Pride.
Personality: Cocky and overconfident in his abilities, also seems to really despise homework and anything he deems boring. He can be a little overbearing and rough on the edges, but he means well, usually.
Weakness: Even while phased he is vulnerable to mystic attacks. Certain types of energy blasts can also cause interference with his powers. Denser materials are more difficult for Jeff to phase through, sometimes causing him pain. Solidifying while in an object could cause serious injury if not death.
Bio: Kitty Pryde was in fact one of the few surviving members of the X-men, though she decided to go on her own path away from the mansion and the X-men and raise her child, Jeffery Pryde. She raised her son in the state of California, in a small town a few miles out from Vegas. At the age of eleven he showed signs of having mutant abilities, specifically his mother’s. From then on Kitty began to train him in everything she could about her powers, along with martial arts training and skills in sword fighting, Jeffery took a liking to fencing in particular. She has also tried to get him to do his homework and actually like science and math, however both those things make Jeff sleepy.
He’s been getting into the habit of sneaking out late at night and doing some vigilante justice in Las Vegas….behind his mother’s back naturally.
And in case you were wondering, according to Tyler, Kitty Pryde is still alive, so yep.
Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Kitty Prydeeeeeeeeee. <3

Just so everyone's clear, I did put a lot of thought into her still being alive: the X-Men and the Brotherhood, however, were substantially large organizations, and it stands to reason that if someone went into deep enough hiding, they'd be able to weather the whole Phoenix debacle just fine. Kitty Pryde isn't going to be a character (unless I want to use her myself for a plot at some point!) and her survival is just backstory.

Plus...it's Kitty Pryde.

IC:

"So, Agent Barton, what d'ya think I called you up here for?"

"Fury, I'm not gonna answer you until you stop talking through the sock."

Rolling his eye - teehee - Nick Fury removed the sock puppet Brando had gotten him for Christmas from his right hand and leaned back in his chair, a lit cigar hanging from the edge of his scarred mouth. The marskman felt his soul being burned through by Fury's heavy gaze, but he did not falter from the staredown, and after a minute Fury chuckled.

"S'what I like about you, Brando. You make me laugh, boy. Now. To business."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Interesting that Kitty Pryde should pop up...

IC: Adrian groaned with annoyance as the last few locks of hair simply refused to let go of the water it was insistent on being full of. With a sigh, Adrian gave it up as a lost cause and dropped the towel onto his shoulders, soon enough walking out of the pool back into the mansion proper.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Considering Novocain's status as an NPC, any auto hits I make are completely justified since Novocain is an NPC. Just so you all know :3

IC: Howard - Hellfire Club, NYC -

Novocain and his guards had made no attempt to be stealthy, and so Howard had been well aware of Novocain and his laser well before he even fired it, dodging where the scientist was aiming way before he even fired.

Howard was in no mood to play around, his suit allowed him to move at very fast speeds, and he quickly closed the distance between Novocain and himself, firing a repulsor blast at Novocain, the blast hit the laser weapon that Novocain wielded dead on, and consequently caused it to explode. This sent Novocain flying straight into a wall, knocking him unconscious for the moment.

The guards had also been relatively close to Novocain, and were either seriously wounded or dazed. A few metal fists to the face sent the ones still standing to Lala land.

Howard kept on moving, making his way down a level, from inside the building he was able to once again locate Noel's tracking device, she was several floors down, he decided to make a few holes into the floor until he reached the same level.

From above Noel and those with her came a loud crash as Howard fell through the ceiling, debris and dust flying everywhere. He raised a palm at Error, "Step away from her please."

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Okay, so after continuous coercion on part of Tyler (which I assure you did not include me being set on dragonfire), I actually put up my first profile. Approve it plox guys

Name: Tommy Mustafa Alp Arslan AydınCodename: "Elros", "Paladin", or "Jon Snow" to himself. "crazy nerd" to most other peopleAge: 16Gender: MaleFaction: Canadian Unified Gamer Party (Vancouver branch) [read: non-applicable]Power(s): Tommy can list every character of the Silmarillion in existence, knows the entirety of the Quran by heart, and has been known for the peculiar ability to get drunk on milk.Appearance: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Toa-Dovydas/Somerandomfolder/tommy.pngWeapons: He usually carries around an unabridged version of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms in the original Classical Chinese in his rucksack. People have noted before that this is a potent weapon on par with a gardening shovel.Skills: Gaming, art, cooking, slaying dragons (as long as the slaying does not involve getting out of the computer chair)Personality: Tommy isn't a pushover. No, really, he isn't! He's just too tainted with postmodernism. Somewhere up there, a guy writing the story of Tommy's life got the crazy idea that someone so unspecial could pretty much troll everyone supposedly powerful and gifted with nothing more than his simplicity. Whoever that was put too much faith in the human being's capability to adapt to their enviroment. Tommy isn't a particularly dull-witted guy, definitely not. If anything, his wit is his strong point. He may lack in physique, but his mind is always sharp. Stuck-it-up-your-throat sharp. Doesn't mean he's got a liking for sarcasm or anything. Like most geeks and nerds, his most clever comebacks come to him a few hours after the actual arguments. He doesn't like talking in general. Talking is definitely not something Tommy likes, for the sole reason that most conversations he has outside of a tightly-knit circle of friends end up in people laughing at him. And he hates people laughing at him. He doesn't really tolerate people laughing at him.Weakness: ... Pretty much everything, really?Bio: Tommy Mustafa Alp Arslan Aydın was born in 1996 in Vancouver, Canada into the mixed family of a Turkish-Canadian father and a local Vancouverite mother and was raised a more or less devout Muslim. All seemed pretty kay, except until he turned eleven, when he started watching anime. Around that moment he sort of just forgot all of it. Same went for his second, third, and fourth names, which were just too much of a mouthful.Here's a shocker: Tommy is NOT a gifted child, X-Man, or an operative of whatever's the name of the local villains' gang! It's weird you were still expecting this by now! He has zero abnormal talents, unless reciting the entirety of the Quran counts, and screw the haters!Tommy's a nerd. He watches anime, plays tabletop RPGs, has no chances with the girls and doesn't really mind that, because anime girls >>>>... >>>>> real girls. He's a gamer, and he doesn't give an ounce of care if anyone cares. He's the bloody Dragonborn, why should he care what mere mortals think of his hobbies?He's a political activist, too; in Age of Empires II, he successfully liberated Scotland from the English, and in real life, he is the deputy assistant to the half-brother of the daughter of the Canadian Unified Gamer Party's leader. Well, that and the closest thing the Vancouver branch had to a member.To his great (well, not that GREAT, yanno... occasional. About once a year. A decade. Okay, so maybe him giving it a thought once a century should be considered an international holiday, but that's beside the point) woe, he doesn't really have friends, to be honest. But that's off-topic.

OOC: Since OOC only posts from non-staff are frowned upon, I would recommend posting your request in the new Discussion topic. But since you didn't know that, I'll let it slide. :pI'll send you a PM.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (Tommy - San Francisco)

At some points in history, there is a moment when humanity suddenly stops the car it's driving - the car of civilization - and, struck with the sudden realisation that they've been driving a road leading them right off a steep cliff, do a U-turn. Or, more accurately, humanity gets out of the car, kicks it down the steep slope that happens to be just plain right in front of them, goes off the street and into the nearest sushi bar for a quick snack and a consideration of what to do next. It's this moment of dawning comprehension that you're screwed that, in effect, drives the very universe forward - wherever that is. It is at a sushi bar that civilization, Tommy Aydin truly believed, reached its ultimate apex. Everything that lied beyond was just driving in the opposite direction and hoping there wasn't a cliff.

Unfortunately, Tommy didn't have money to afford sushi right now. Well, that was relative, of course. He had money. But at this point, well, there was the slight problem that he could not really afford a train ticket back to Vanc, and he wanted anything but to become a hobo on the streets of San Francisco.

A more curious soul may ask why Tommy was in a predicament where he had no money. An even more curious soul might ask where his parents were, already. A soul with a big rotten crystallized rock of curiosity for a heart might even inquire as to why he was lost 1,500 kilometers south of the Canadian border in a city that had little to no snow for Christmas (oh the agony!)

TL;DR: there is actually no gaming convention where they'd show previews of The Witcher 3 in San Francisco on freaking Christmas. Not to mention, Tommy of all people should not be trusted with his spending, as evidenced by the entire collection of Death Note manga volumes currently crammed into his rucksack.

Tommy, finding himself in the unfortunate predicament of getting EVEN MORE lost everytime he asked someone for directions to the train station, was gradually losing hope of actually getting back home on time for New Years' Eve. His family being Muslim, they could really give a few more darns about Christmas, but New Years', that he didn't really fancy missing. For a moment - just a moment - he actually considered just buying as much food as he could for his four remaining dollars and hiking to Canada. He could read that manga he bought on the way. It would be certainly anything but boring. Hopefully, by the time he reached the northern border of California, someone would let him hitch a ride. In a way, it was a both crazy and practical solution. Certainly more practical than spending any of his remaining money. Some people would've definitely opted for it.

But no, Tommy opted otherwise. He opted for the nearest Starbucks.

"Caramel," he muttered to the barkeep, once he'd shuffled past the queues inside.

Edited by Leon Davidovich Trotsky

OOC: Jeffery accepted (2)

Also actually not much has happened, I’d assume he is still there.

IC: NPC Novocain (Hellfire Mansion)

And where is the fun in that? Novocain thought knowing that Song would easily pick it up. Suddenly Novocain’s metal arm exploded from Iron Man’s attack and he was thrown against the wall. He blacked out for a minute or so before his eye snapped open and his robotic eye lit up red once again.

As he got to his feet his robotic arm began to repair itself thanks to the nano-bots part of his armor was made up of. Soon it was intact once again. He shifted his arm back into the laser-cannon and swept down the hallway searching for his foe. One of his men stirred and Novocain turned and blasted the man in the chest, killing him. He continued on, laughing as he searched for the man of iron.

IC: Songbird (Cerebro Room, X-Manor)

Alright, I understand. Ashlynn sent them. She then focused on two red three red dots on the massive map, using her mind to zoom in on them, revealing three red figures as they walked down grey hallways.

“That’s Krystal and the twins.” She told Jeremy.

IC: Mimic (Outside X-Manor)

Christine glanced at Tyrone, “Good idea,” she said. “Ah’d lock her up or something if ah were you.”

IC:

"Hel-looooo, lover. Seven layer burrito or Cheesy Gordita Crunch? You're on the clock, Alexander," Dallas clucked cheekily, sitting up on the counter in front of the napkin dispenser and watching the native Kansans order their meals, mentally trying to pinpoint the accent for fun. "Oh, and I'm not sure whether you like Yellow, Orange, or Red sauce, so if you'd give me some pointers on that, too, it'd be appreciated."

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alex

"I don't typically eat at Taco Bell. You'll have to make your best guess." Alex's eyebrows raised, staring off into space. "When exactly did you get through to this reality?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Ohhhhhhh, you know, about forty five minutes ago. Angela here wanted to come home, and she just couldn't find it in her heart to make the trip without her guardian angel."

The line moved up another, and now only a ridiculously obese man who could probably crush Dallas' spine between his pinkie and ring fingers stood between the Ultimate, Angela, and 5 dollar faux-Mexican cuisine glory.

"So, I suppose your home turf is doing better than mine, what with John being a werewolf, Ashlynn being dead, and Card still hanging around somewhere in this plane of existence probably gnawing away at a frozen mammoth in deeper Siberia and all."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alex

"in other words, no change from when I left." Alex replied, cocking his head slightly to the side in thought. "Your version of Wild Card is at the Institute, by the way."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: LibertyNoel jumped back, aiming her gun a what ever had just fallen through the ceiling. As the dust settled she heard a familiar voice. "Howard?" She asked, putting her gun down and running to him. Noel hugged him tightly, looking up at the masked face of her rescuer. "How did you find me?"

IC:

"If you have any on ice, leave out some pork roast as bait and then entrap him. You f'sure you don't want anything? You won't be saving any more universes any time soon if you don't get some meat on those gorgeous bones of yours."

IC:

As Katherine stopped her retreat and then turned back towards the condominium building, she saw that the top floor was blossoming with an ugly, massive flame that was slowly beginning to warm its way down towards the lower condos. The White Queen closed her eyes, took several deep breaths of air--

and then opened them to see Jace, patting off a fire on his right forearm, face hard and impassive, as burns began to heal themselves all over his body. Black singe marks traced up and down his pale white skin, giving him almost the appearance of an incredibly handsome blood sucking zebra that was in the mood to murder something.

"I had a lot of artifacts in that condo," he said, his voice tight. "Personal stuff."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Howard - Hellfire Club, NYC -

Howard embraced Noel, hugging her back carefully, he didn't want to hug too hard while inside the suit.

"I'll tell you after we get out of here...it's fairly likely we'll have people after us." Howard said, he then offered Noel her shield back, which he had attached to his left arm up until now. "You probably are gonna need this."

IC: Ashley - San Francisco -

"Um....let me call you back Matt..." Ashley then hung up before Matt could say anything. "Um...Dallas?" Ashley yelled through the condo. "Matt is somewhere here in San Francisco and.....he brought Nicole."

She knew Dallas was probably not gonna be happy about this. "Where are you?" Ashley called again, wondering if Dallas was even in the condo.

Edited by Snelly

IC:

"Oh, um- Thanks," Warren said, blushing. The oldest known mutant in the world, sitting in his home, complementing him!

"So, you wanted to say something to me?"

Balrog had started in a quick sprint behind Iron Man and the other person, barely catching up to them. He waited outside the building, much to the surprise of several civilians.

"Hey, uh- Iron Man? You in there? Do you want some help?"

Rapture had been minding her own business when Knower came into the holding cells and gave the guard instructions.

"I'm not drinking that. And why wouldn't you want me to go to the bathroom?"

"Christine," Chris complained, "That is not nice."