If You Could Only Take One...

Nick Silverpen

Any of the 01 Mata, like my Tahu or Gali with misprinted masks :D

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

If it counts...probably my basic MOC of Velox, simply because he's the only MOC I have together still, and I just have a fondness for him. If not him than probably Kopaka Mata, as he's the only Mata I have. It'd probably be a Tohunga if I had one. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

if i had to take a bionicle set, then it would have to be my matoro mahri.he's just so nostalgic to me.i remember making forts for him out of spare cardboard boxes, and throwing him off of my roof multiple times...if it could be a hero factory set, it would be stormer 3.0 for the same reason/

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

• 4 weeks later...

If I could only take one...

I would take Matau Metru; the first set I ever got

(nostalgia)

If I was able to grab a bunch I'd take the Metru, Mata, Bohrok, Barraki, and Karda Makuta, as well as my Vorox ,Zesk, and Nidhiki.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

• 2 weeks later...

Good grief, this is a hard one! :P

I only have a few sets: Onua Mata, Ehrye, Vahki Bordakh, and Kongu Mahri.

I'd probably go for Onua Mata, because he is old and somewhat rare, and a fun Toa to play with. But leaving the other sets would be hard...

Fortunately, if a natural disaster hit, my four sets (and some odd collectible Kanohi and Kanoka that I have) would be easy to pack up and evacuate. :D That's one advantage to a small collection...

Edited by Tehurye

Toa Lhikan with the Kikanalo.

I'm currently headed for college in a few days, and I've been thinking this question- should I at least take a small Matoran or Bohrok or something of the like, just to have a piece of my old self with me, or leave it all behind, and figure that I'd be home again by Christmas? It does seem kind of trivial, so silly, but it's just a thought for the rest of BZP.

Why not take 'em all? :D

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I'd take Kohrak Va, my first Bionicle set and truest companion. :P

Also the hoverbike I made for him.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

I would probably pick one at random using some form of algorithm. I try to keep things fair and I would be happy with whatever result came up. If I were to pick a nostalgic set I would pick Pohatu if his leg joints weren't broken (He was my first Bionicle). I also like Stronius, Lewa Nuva, Axonn, Tahu, Onua, Skrall, Makuta, Toa Jaller, Lewa, and Takadox.

Well, so much for picking one. I suppose out of those ten I would take Stronius. He's an awesome set, super displayable, fun to play with, and a great character. Brickset also ranks him as the best bionicle with a 4.8 score.

Edited by that guy from that show

That is all

• 3 weeks later...

For sure, Kopaka Mata. He was my favorite as a kid. In fact I prefer if over the Nuva form. But I also had fond memories with Kopaka, so yeah. I'd take him. Plus he's small and pretty portable unlike Titan sets or the post-2006 canister sets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...