Mafia III-3: Cult Fortress

Voltex

SCENE II – ONU-KOROThe Detective knew immediately that the sector he’d investigated was wrong when a Civilian wearing a promotional Cultist hat stumbled out of where he’d been stuffed, rambling on about how his socks smelled really bad.Sighing, the Detective glanced at his watch before continuing on to the old mineshaft where he was to meet with the Spy on their findings.“Bonjour.” A voice said.“Where are you?!” the Detective cried, realizing he hadn’t moved an inch.“Right behind you.”“Don’t do that to me! Goodness! Alright, what have you found out?”“Actually, I just came here to tell you zat I am no longer associating myself with you.”“...what.”“In ozher words, bien luck detective. Je suis watching you from the safety a la Cult.”The Detective shuddered that the truly awful English and French had been spoken, thus forgetting to immediately put the Spy under arrest for his betrayal.He was about to leave when JL1223 X and Bordakh rounded a bend, both with shovels hoisted over their shoulders.“So then I sent him a message, right, saying ‘lolol I’m a cultist’, and that’s why he was trying to get me killed last round!” Jl laughed.Bordakh hooted with an uneasy laughter, because he’d actually been leaning towards the side of The Lorax in that argument. So, it appeared, had the Detective, as he grabbed his revolver and pointed it at Jl’s mask.“Whoa there buddy, no need to get violent.” The Matoran gulped.“ID please.”“...what?”“Your ID, Jl. Don’t play stupid with me.”Jl tossed the ID over to the Detective, who caught it easily and glanced at it, nodding grimly.“I knew you were a Cultist.” The Detective said, tossing the ID to the ground.However, before the scene could move further than Jl shifting his shovel to a more aggressive position, the Pyro arrived, just on time to crash the party.“Mmmph!” the Pyro exclaimed, picking the ID off the ground, pointing to his axe and then to Jl.“Oh god, no you don’t!” Jl cried. “I saw what you did to Grochi, you aren’t doing it to me you thing! And besides, I still don’t have that new soldier helmet yet!”“Mmmmph!” the Pyro said, grabbing what appeared to be a neon sign with sparks of electricity spitting out.*-*-*-*The Pyro grabbed his giant lollipop, pointing to Jl and then to it, grinning. He glanced over to the Detective, who high fived him for his good work, and then to Bordakh, who giggled and clapped his hands together. Jl laughed and backed away, but the Pyro insisted that he have the candy and advanced. However, a second later Jl laughed even louder than before and then fell to the ground, a grin on his face and a hole between his eyes. The Pyro sagged, dropping the lollipop, and instead grabbed his rainblower and showered Bordakh with rainbow bubbles. Bordakh squealed with laughter and collapsed to the ground in a fit of giggles.The Pyro clapped his hands, jumping up and down happily, before skipping along his merry way.*-*-*-*The Detective screamed like a little girl as he was rooted to the spot as the Pyro walked away.Cultist Sniped.Villager Incinerated.Then he heard yelling from the other end of the chamber – the Detective began to run as fast as he could, and was in time to see the end of the confrontation.“Away from me, you li’l bugger!” the Sniper cried, slapping the Cultist across the face. “Spies, bloody useless aren’t they? Snipin’s supposed to be a good job mate!”The Cultist rolled his eyes and then karate chopped the Sniper, rendering him unconscious and then making his getaway. The Detective groaned.Sniper Kidnapped.Meanwhile, over at Jl’s death site, the Demoman fired a few stickies at the body of the dead Cultist and sipped his drink before blowing up the remains, removing any sign that Jl had ever existed.The Suspects In...Pyro Killing (Bordakh):-SmoothJazz-Unit-Xaeraz-Constructman-Meta NuvaKidnapping:-Impulse-Zyke-Vinylstep-Sechs-BurnmadDue to the disappearance of the Sniper, the Detective was unable to collect suspects for a hanging.

Does anyone else find it funny the JI was mutilated so bad?Anyways, Xaeraz (Because he hasn't posted the hanging yet in the other game hint hint nudge nudge) and Burnmad.
I'll double kill you for that, just like I did Grochi. =PConstructman and Burmnad.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I love how the Sniper, Demoman and Pyro all went for the same guy xDUnit and Burnmad. Also, I'd like to reextend my request to the Medic and also ask the Detective to get in contact with me. I think I'm close to something here.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Hahahaha, I love you guys.Whatever, go ahead and hang me. At least when I'm dead we'll know a Cultist or two hid in the bandwagon against me. Unless everyone votes for me, we'll have narrowed the suspect list quite a bit.Edit: Also,Constructman: 2SmoothJazz: 2Unit: 2Xaeraz: 2Burnmad: 7 (<3 you guys)Vinyl: 1

-
:burnmad: Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

I love how the Sniper, Demoman and Pyro all went for the same guy xD
It's always the way, even in TF2. =P I've been on the receiving end of that sometimes. =P
Hahahaha, I love you guys.Whatever, go ahead and hang me. At least when I'm dead we'll know a Cultist or two hid in the bandwagon against me. Unless everyone votes for me, we'll have narrowed the suspect list quite a bit.Edit: Also,Constructman: 2SmoothJazz: 2Unit: 2Xaeraz: 2Burnmad: 7 (<3 you guys)Vinyl: 1
-
:burnmad:
I only voted randomly. D= I missed the first scene, so I didn't want to mess up. Not my fault that everyone followed my lead. >>'

Going Unit and Sechs.I'm also predicting that Burnmad dieing is gonna be an epic failure and just kill another villager. But who cares, let's just see a hanging! :biggrin:(andheyguysSmoothJazzandUnithaveappearedinbothPyrolistshinthint)Zakaro

Edited by Bounce goes Zakaro!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Man, why wasn't this called: "Team Fortress 2: Mafia Version?"Owell, checked in and found out I died. Guess being Batman in the last Mafia game makes you a prime suspect in the next game.Too bad so sad.

Wow, people are killing me already? How sad. I wonder why. Was it because I made a perfectly fine case of why its not me and someone else?
-JLSays the guy who started the "kill MT" bandwagon and got me made into beef stew. :P-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Why doesn't the detective just shoot the pyro? Did anyone else find it more disturbing that he killed him with bubbles then a flamethrower?Anyway...1. Constructman because his BZP characters are in the mafia... coincidence? I think NOT.2. Burnmad because all the cool people are doing it.Also can't the sniper like snipe his way out of the sniping kidnapping situation he's in, ya snipe?

Man, why wasn't this called: "Team Fortress 2: Mafia Version?"Owell, checked in and found out I died. Guess being Batman in the last Mafia game makes you a prime suspect in the next game.Too bad so sad.
Wow, people are killing me already? How sad. I wonder why. Was it because I made a perfectly fine case of why its not me and someone else?
-JLSays the guy who started the "kill MT" bandwagon and got me made into beef stew. :P-MT
Hey, I didn't start it! :P I just voted cuz thats what the cool kids do.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Guys, we don't know he's the scout until the scene happens. Obviously he wouldn't have much reason to lie at this point, but still. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm.