No More Archive Logouts

TheSkeletonMan939

I mentioned it on my blog earlier, and was told it apparently happened a few days ago. Black Six mentioned it on his blog. IMO he should've mentioned it elsewhere too, for those of us who don't visit the blogs often.This should take the stress out of referencing an archived post when the need occurs.

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Yes, this is indeed awesome; now we can browse the archives without any worries, and stay logged into both at the same time. =) I haven't needed to go onto the archives that much recently, but it's always nice to have the option, right? =D

I was wondering when they'd get this done, although honestly I don't use the archives too often, but who knows maybe I will now that I don't have to worry about forced logging off. It's great either way, IMO.-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:Finally! I hated the logout issue. I can't believe something so simple as needing to rename a cookie could get overlooked for so long. The new Tracker is awesome.

aouROFb.png

Well, us BZPers have a habit of just eating those delicious delicacies, rather than taking a look at what was going on with them, so that may have been part of the reason it was overlooked for a year. =P

Well, us BZPers have a habit of just eating those delicious delicacies, rather than taking a look at what was going on with them, so that may have been part of the reason it was overlooked for a year. =P
Actually, I think we actually did figure out that the cookies were replacing each other whenever one logs in, but because the Tracker did not exist, it never caught the Staff's attention, whereas now, we can directly communicate with them to swiftly fix any bugs. Look at this old topic, where B6 even agreed that it was the cookies but never got around to investigating.

aouROFb.png

I can't say I've ever needed to get into the archives, but it's a nice feature for if ever I accidentally fall down an inconveniently placed link or something. Or if I just want to look at the way things once were, who knows?I went on last week when I first got the news, while listening to Sora from the Escaflowne soundtrack. Gosh darn that somehow made everything way more depressing than it should have been.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.