BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

So Tuck IS a good omen!

Well, congrats to Ghosthands and Krayzikk. And hey, it's going to be one heckuva season. :D 

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Speaking of Kentoku, I Am Accepting Applications for Taajar Clans.  Send me a PM if you are interested with both Clan and Toroshu (Called Jahagir in Taa).

Also, I've gotten approval for Bio-Horses in Kentoku. See Soko for details.  

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

WE HAVE A SCIENTIST ON THE MOD TEAM NOOOOOOOOOO

C-Congrats, Ghosthands and Krayzikk!

With the abrupt change in pace, it seems, of the metagame tone, I'm sure it'll end up being able to spur some activity; and since it seems like both Kentoku and Mata-Nui are shaping up into two warzones, it's also going to inject a much needed sense of player worth to many people. 

Can't wait for the activity to begin boiling!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I have to admit I have some mixed feelings on this... but it does look like an awesome new chapter.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Around December 2010, a newb calling himself 'Zadron' naively messaged the legendary Friar Tuck, asking him to look at the trailer video he'd made for the newly-rebooted BZPRPG and hoping he'd use it officially. Zadron had never played the BZPRPG, nor had he even heard of it until a couple of weeks prior, and as one might expect, the video wasn't very good.

Nonetheless, Tuck was very kind and supportive about it (though naturally he never officially endorsed the silly thing!). Later on, when Zadron was blundering about in the NBZP as an eponymous assassin character and annoying all the Daedra, Tuck gave him interaction with one of the most important staff characters in the game, Priestess Kita, and was very friendly about it. I think Friar Tuck's admirable example gave Zadron a profound respect for the people who run this game.

Zadron is, of course, now known as Ghosthands. :P

It's an incredible honour to be called upon to join the BZPRPG Staff, and one I never saw coming. As cheesy as it sounds, I'd like to thank all of my fellow players for being so darn fantastic all these years, and also to assure you that I'm still one of you! I want to make sure the players' voices are heard when decisions are made about this game, and I'll always keep an open door.

One thing Nuju has mentioned in the Chapter III summaries, and that I'm particularly looking forward to implementing, is greater staff involvement with the world. That may be through NPCs, wildlife, even weather; in essence, I want the BZPRPG world to feel a bit more dynamic and alive for players.

If I can juggle it with my new responsibilities, Staff authority will hopefully be a boon for the Wiki and our Lorebook project (which has stalled, mostly my fault). You can expect to hear more on that front.

And fear not, JL—I've promised to keep the science within reasonable limits ;)

Here's to an exciting Chapter 3!

Edited by Twelfth Ghosthands
  • Upvote 5

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I just want to echo that all of this today is truly fantastic. Well done to Nuju and the staff for putting together such an exciting new chapter, and special congratulations to Ghosthands and Krayzikk on the promotion. I don't think anyone could deny that it is well deserved in both cases.

You know, what the heck. I may be running a game of my own on a broken back, but this stuff just looks too awesome to miss out on playing through. I've been keeping an eye on events in the BZPRPG, but I think it might just be time to start playing again. I am back!

So, whoever needs my characters, let me know. Karemo and Kitano can come back to wherever the Makuta-worshipers are now, I'll have a go at resurrecting Clan Daikura and maybe a couple of other characters as well. This will be good!

ppg2.png

Congratulations to the new staff, you really deserve it. As for the new chapter, I'm really interested in where it will go...

Also, (following House's example), if anybody wants to make a Kyoshi character, they're free to do so. I have two leadership spots open; if anybody wants them, they can PM me. Sub-clans and their leaders can also be PM'd to me for deliberation.

Well then--I guess I should pick it up and run.  Congrats to all the new staff, have fun! (But not too much--for our sakes.)

Speaking of Kentoku, I Am Accepting Applications for Taajar Clans.  Send me a PM if you are interested with both Clan and Toroshu (Called Jahagir in Taa).

Also, I've gotten approval for Bio-Horses in Kentoku. See Soko for details.  

Wait wait wait.

Oh well, riding a giant crane is cooler. *turns up nose*

I encourage you to apply for this because the Taajar are indeed cool.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I need more Hogo as well.

Before we turn into cookie-cutter zealous templars who will be defined completely as attack dogs of the Umbraline.

Which we're not.

It's too late Hub.

It is enshrined within the Chapter post :c

Yeah but seriously join us it's fun we fish and eat and walk and talk

I wasn't aware mooks had lives outside of being killed.

Huh.

/joke

Anyways, congrats on staff promotions (Forgot to say that in my last post) everyone!

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I need more Hogo as well.

Before we turn into cookie-cutter zealous templars who will be defined completely as attack dogs of the Umbraline.

Which we're not.

Attack dogs of the Rora. Whose life has been very clearly put in danger. I didn't think it was too much of a stretch.

test2.png

Well when they do become the attack dogs of the rora, they shall be no better than clan vadiru, who are essentially the hounds of the fursics.. though they just keep their killing secretive.

Which reminds me, with all the shameless advertising of clans going on, might as well advertise clan vadiru, which could use members. 

Want to be a fursic supporter but not a fursic, well we are your clan. Currently have one second in command position available. And hey your character doesn't have to be a killer to be in clan vadiru, we accept spies and regular ole workers who tend the land.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hey, the Hogo are the Rora's dogs, but the Taajar are her glorious Varangian Guard! Albeit reservists!

Edited by Mr. House

Congratulations to Ghosthands and Krayzikk! You all have been around for so long and are so knowledgeable that you were close to being staff anyway. Basically, just keep doing what you're doing, but more

Also welcome back Friar. I knew you wouldn't be gone forever. ;) 

And EW, you're gone, but still kinda here actually. At any rate, thanks for sticking around. 

I'm glad to see everyone excited for the new chapter! Let's keep this enthusiasm going. 

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Congrats to the new staff members!

I'm extremely excited for this new chapter to begin.

Also, the Kentoku Archipelago is about to get absolutely insane.

If you want your clan to join the side with more resources, money, and better fleets (the side that's going to WIN) PM myself and pledge your clan as a Dastana supporter!

If you think Dastana Arsix is going to let the people who were handed power because of their blood rule over the REAL hard workers of the Dasaka Empire, you've got another thing coming.

Liberation or Death!

:warcries:

I understand many of the gripes about the Akiri player set up (which in theory was an awesome idea) but this is going to be different. No more backhanded under the table politics. This is all out WAR and if you don't pick a side, I can promise your character is going to find themselves caught right up in the middle of it all anyways.

Anyways, yeah, get ready for some crazy stuff to go down. Maybe even some "special war tasks" where anybody can take part in the form of the Hive-Battle two seasons ago! We're talking step by step outcomes defined by anyone taking part.

LIBERATION OR DEATH

• Upvote 3

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Anyways, yeah, get ready for some crazy stuff to go down. Maybe even some "special war tasks" where anybody can take part in the form of the Hive-Battle two seasons ago! We're talking step by step outcomes defined by anyone taking part.

This is definitely how I see battles happening. But two seasons ago? Boy, learn to count... We're still in our second arc, by my calculation. :P

test2.png

This is definitely how I see battles happening. But two seasons ago? Boy, learn to count... We're still in our second arc, by my calculation. :P

Two chapters.

I meant two chapters.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Welcome back Tuck, thanks for all you've done EW, congrats Ghosty and Kray, wow that's a lot of plot stuff.

Whew.  Think that covers everything-

Oh, right.  One more thing.

This is slightly early, and it applies to the Bionicle RPG forum as a whole and not the BZPRPG, but as long as we're firing on all cylinders, no reason to stop.  Bionicle RPG is officially moving to a judging-based system rather than a contest-based one! Full details to follow in the next day or two.

• Upvote 2

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

True, we're the Rora's army of redshirts.

But oh dear, this is definitely going to split the Hogo further than usual.

That is, it pits me and Norik against each other because we have no one else.

Just wait until I redpill them all into being Zataka's attack dogs.

~Owww she's a brick~

~HOOOOOOOOOUUUSE~

• Upvote 1

helo frens