BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Not yet, anyway.

I've got widgets on that teleporter thingy being a means of travel sometime in the future.

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That's it, then! I'm in! :3

Sorry for the long post, and sorry if I got things wrong! D: I can edit as needed.  Really excited to get going! ^w^

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Nope.

Im pretty sure I saw some dasaka characters on mata-nui...

Is anything interesting happening on Kentoku at the moment that I could get involved in if I make a dasaka character?

That's a special, closed mission. And yes, you are free to make a Dasaka character. Currently, not much is happening in the streets (that riot sorta died down) but if you PM one of the Toroshu players (such as myself), you could have your character get involved in the political scene.

Er.... I was encouraged to post here by a fellow player, so..... 

Hello! I'm The UltimoScorp, and I'll be joining in on what seems to e a good time! I've got only one character right now, but I hope to add more as I get better at this. My Character is Mirin, and I hope to have a lot of fun!

Welcome to BZPRPG, Ultimo! :D

I have a Ga-Toa too! Also currently my only character, haha! Maybe they'll meet someday.  XP

I'm actually new myself, too.  ;3

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Thanks guys for all the answers! :D Another question: A few other players and I are setting up a Toa Team with me in the lead. Are we allowed to say that they arrived on Mata Nui in canisters like the Mata did, or would Toa Canisters count as foreign tech/too advanced/etc etc? 

That would most likely not be permitted, for reasons both of tech and of story. The only Toa within canon to use canisters were the Mata (Inika weren't supposed to), and they were specifically built by Mata Nui for that purpose. The Toa that players control here were not sent by Mata Nui specifically; the Mata were, and all other PC Toa were essentially knockoffs created when he attempted to go for quantity over quality. As such, Toa are not likely to even have canisters to begin with.

Secondly, well, tech levels. :P

They can wash up on the beach, that's not at all an uncommon origin, but canisters are most likely a no.

For your character to be a Guard officer in the first place, you need to have the approval of the relevant Akiri player. Then, with their permission, you can control NPCs that would normally fall under their control as Akiri-player of that village.

Oh.

Oops.

To give a delayed clarification, having a Guard is fine. Having one of a high rank is something it's usually considered polite to run by the relevant Akiri player. Control over NPCs, from there, can be temporarily assumed if it is reasonable from an in-game standpoint.

That said, welcome to the game, Ultimo. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM myself or another staff member. :)

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Kaita are not allowed, no. We've been meaning to make a note of that somewhere, but we haven't quite gotten around to it. :P Similarly, Toa Seals and Nova Blasts are not permitted.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Unfortunately there are a lot of awesome Bionicle stuff that just aren't fair in a roleplay.  :P But that's what fanfictions are for! 8D

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Ha! Yeah.  X3

And don't use the R-word! XP We all know they aren't robots~ //shot dead

I think I'll wait for a few more posts before replying with Tuki again.  I keep thinking that my post will be missed because of all the individual things going on.  I probably should have just jumped right into the action in the first place, hehe

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

*nod* Honestly, I was a little confused as to what the individual characters were doing, so I wasn't sure where to jump in.  xD I'll just wait and respond accordingly.  c:

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

I think everyone's confused about what everyone else is doing. :) That's part of the fun.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think everyone's confused about what everyone else is doing. :) That's part of the fun.

I'm sure it is.  xD It just makes it hard to get involved with it all, because I don't really know who's where and everything.  Doesn't help when I have character who's socially challenged, but I asked for it.  :P

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Don't do what Hubert suggests. He was so traumatised by his experience that he now rarely makes character posts longer than one sentence.

Hah, yeah.  I'll check it out tomorrow.  Right now I'm not currently aware who's in the same general area but I suppose it doesn't matter, lol

Oh, and don't expect short replies from me anytime soon ;D

Edited by Pancake

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

LOL.

I don't think that he qualifies though; supposedly they're looking for one of the island's leaders for that position.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Yes. Echelon offers himself as tribute!

• Upvote 3

That would be bad for both islands.

Also (feel free to correct me if I read the post wrong), I think they're looking for multiple candidates to take back to Kentoku.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.