BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Uh, I thought it was confirmed that they were Ce-Matoran/Ce-Toa/Ce-Turaga with an entirely different culture? Or did I hallucinate that?

OOCly confirmed to be nothing more than Ce-Toa/Turaga/Matoran, but ICly no one would know that.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Someone thought Dayeth was a small Toa once. It might have had something to do with her throwing fireballs around...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I confirm that statement while adding in the possibility that it was Krakant.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I want to talk about Hubert.

Hubert's one-line posts have become kind of Flanderized over the years in this community, and there's no doubt that they've been pretty polarizing. You either love 'em or you think it's a shoddy excuse for RPing - everyone has a side, and no matter what the other side says they're going to stick to their guns on it. That's totally okay. It's okay to not like things and it's okay to love the ###### out of them. But let me point something out about Hubert this morning.

This is Hubert's 20,000th post on BZP - and it makes him the first poster to ever hit that milestone. I want to commend Hubert publicly for that, since the RPG forum was the juggernaut that allowed him to get where he is today. But Hubert is also a skilled veteran of the BZPRPG, a podcast organizer, a mentor for any new player who needs mentoring, and, most of all, a guy you actually like hanging around and writing with. There's not many writers on this forum who can turn me from a happy-go-lucky kid killing time before breakfast at a computer screen to a gelatinous wreck in the corner of my bedroom shivering the morning away. There are even fewer writers who have done it more than once, and let me tell you - Hubert may have 18,500 one-line posts, but when he sits down and puts his mind to it, he can turn one simple line into something that makes you want to laugh, cry, or contemplate life for the rest of the day. It's a special talent, and I'm glad he shares it with this game.

So I don't actually know where I was going with this lol it kind of sounds like a scene from The Notebook now which is weird. I dunno. I just wanted to publicly commend Hubert for the effort he's put into the players and plot of this game, thank him for his contributions, congratulate him on twenty thousand posts, and wish him another twenty thousand more.

love u

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden
  • Upvote 11

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Congrats, Hub. I'll admit that's one heckuva milestone. Glad a BZPRPGer reached it.

• Upvote 2
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Holy wow. Thats.... Thats something else. Congrats, Hub! You can write like a god, and if a few words on a single forum post can make me contemplate existentialism, you must being doing something really, really, right.

Now I have been in quite a few forums, and what really makes me come back for more is so indefinable, I cannot hope to codify it here. I am a newbie here. I have not earned my stripes yet. Heck, I don't think I even count as a recruit. I could probably vanish and nobody would care, least of all I.

But that post...

It struck a chord with me. Something flipped on inside me. That hit the mark. Something philisophical, something simple, something intricate, something there. Its one of those little moments of artistry that I, an amateur with a bit more verbosity than is healthy, can only dream of hitting. A meaningful post, with its roots in the deep dark of the past of which I can only grasp dimly at. Like runes translated, I can still get the meaning, if not comprehend the depth. My experience of that post is shallow compared to your friends here, heck, I barely noticed it when scrolling through. A solid, very excellent post. But now that I see its significance, that I have the merest shadow of understanding. Its beautiful.

Mr. Hubert, you have made a true, invested regular out of me. Thank you for that.

• Upvote 4

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Twenty thousand?! Wow, that's.... That's a lot. Congrats! >.> also if NUJU METRU ever sees this, one of my characters is currently waiting to see if Nuparu is open for visitors.

If you want the attention of a particular person (especially one as busy as Nuju), you should send them a PM rather than trying to shout out in a thread ;)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Twenty thousand?! Wow, that's.... That's a lot. Congrats! >.> also if NUJU METRU ever sees this, one of my characters is currently waiting to see if Nuparu is open for visitors.

If you want the attention of a particular person (especially one as busy as Nuju), you should send them a PM rather than trying to shout out in a thread ;)

Oh, I hadn't realised he was busy. My apologies.... I also just pm'd with him the other day, I'd rather not take up his time.

Firstly, this is now a one on one conversation, and should be taken to PMs. Secondly, as it discusses events that did not happen, it's sole effect is to confuse newer players who don't know what you're talking about. And given that we've had a recent influx of new players, we don't need any of them thinking these were permissible concepts or plots.  ;)

As a result, if you desire to continue this discussion, please do so in private.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG