BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

It looks like more people post here than on the actual RPG... Oh hohoho.

Things just got a lot more interesting for Akhulii. I really felt like his and Ryzen's trip was in some serious need for spicing up. Since when is a trip fun when it doesn't have any unexpected twists.  :evilgrin:

And every time I swear that I'm gonna start using my next character but I just can't bring myself to do it... I really ought to put myself back together.

Sixteen characters and counting...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Been busy for about the last week, haven't really focused on much of bzpower. Anything happen in the BZPRPG that is a must know, like important to the story?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I took the liberty of creating timeline pages for the two arcs on the wiki. Ideally, what I thought, was that you could add also your own events to the timeline in the appropriate slot, as long as they are at least somewhat relevant (so no "character A met character B" stuff) to the story.

Basically what I thought was these timelines would not only be for the staff plot, but for all events in the game that impact the world in some way.

Arc 1 timeline

Arc 2 timeline

Also, I've tried out a system of referencing, so you can quickly and easily check out relevant posts that tell about specific events. Whenever you add a new event in the timeline, it might be helpful if you also added such a reference to the relevant post.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva
  • Upvote 1

A Toa without their mask will lose half of their elemental energy and the mental focus needed to perform anything more than minor tricks.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Removing the mask of a Matoran will lead to them shutting down.

Removing a Toa's mask won't remove their powers, but it'll pretty much cripple their energies (see: the Toa Nuva after losing to the Piraka).

This is correct. Prolonged masklessness will render a Matoran comatose. Turaga will be heavily weakened, but still retain consciousness. Toa can continue to function without one, but they lose access to about half of their EE reserves in addition to feeling weak and dizzy.

(As a side-note, Lesterin can use Kanohi but aren't dependent on them, so they suffer no ill effects when not wearing one.)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Removing the mask of a Matoran will lead to them shutting down.

Removing a Toa's mask won't remove their powers, but it'll pretty much cripple their energies (see: the Toa Nuva after losing to the Piraka).

This is correct. Prolonged masklessness will render a Matoran comatose. Turaga will be heavily weakened, but still retain consciousness. Toa can continue to function without one, but they lose access to about half of their EE reserves in addition to feeling weak and dizzy.

(As a side-note, Lesterin can use Kanohi but aren't dependent on them, so they suffer no ill effects when not wearing one.)

Curse your non-elemental Toa-like folks for their immunity!

Since I believe it might become relevant after this brawl, in the prisons for the Koros (Ga-Koro, specifically) what type of precautions are taken for caging powered targets, such as toa?

Removal of a Kanohi (No exceptions for Toa, as even if the Kanohi itself is harmless, it still permits them access to their element) and the confiscation of all equipment is the norm for the Koros, and I believe Ga-Koro is no exception. They're not idiots, either; they'll search you as well, and take anything you've hidden. Basically, if it isn't built into you, it'll be taken.

Toa, as a side note, have their elemental energy reserves halved, and are deprived of the concentration to do much of anything. To use the Nuva example above, the Nuva noted that their powers were incredibly weakened. The Nuva are several times more powerful than our PC Toa, so a PC will be even more weak than that.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

How does a blindfold stop laser or heat vision?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah... I don't see an effective way to block any skakdi prisoner's vision powers... Especially if they refuse to cooperate and don't tell anyone what those powers are...