BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Just to chip in, the different arcs are now officially called Arc 1 and Arc 2, which are divided into chapters.

I've said this before, but I'll link the pages again: The wiki now has two timelines which should pretty clearly show all the old events of the game and also includes several links to old major posts which you can check out. I'm still in the process of adding more, but I think it's already very helpful.

Timeline of Arc 1

Timeline of Arc 2

That basically sums up the entire game so far.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

More on-topic I remember reading somewheres that we had an archeologist or two in the character bunch here... who are they, where are they, and who controls them? I may have a job for you... :P

Now I may not have an anrcheologist, but I do have a horror that is buried on the island somewhere. If you need something unearthed that would be better left buried, I have a character, or horror depending on your point of view, on my profile that fits the bill. Her/Its name is Essie.

Then again, I am but a microbe on a slide when compared to the godly works of the staff. I may be meddling in powers I do not understand by suggesting this. How fitting I am reading Frankenstein, then.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

More on-topic I remember reading somewheres that we had an archeologist or two in the character bunch here... who are they, where are they, and who controls them? I may have a job for you... :P

Xemnas has one. Nilyn, I believe.
Indeed, my character Nilyn is an archaeologist. She is currently in Ta-Koro talking to another character. So if you do have a job for me, please PM me the juicy details. :P

(I'm also posting from my phone so if you can't see this for some reason, I apologize)

I don't have an archaeologist, per se, but I have a Vortixx pirate who is fascinated with anything that could make him some money, and dabbles in all kinds of interesting hobbies. He could pick up the basics pretty quickly.

Regardless, if whatever you've got planned requires a boat, I'd be happy to supply mine...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'll have to check with the other staff, but I think I remember it being agreed to refer to arcs by number rather than year.

I've been doing this already (see the Starter Topic's plot overview); Arc 1, Arc 2, rather than "BZPRPG 2013" etc... We're now in Arc 2, Chapter III, which is much cleaner than saying we're in "BZPRPG 2013" in 2014 and that "BZPRPG 2014" is unlikely to start until 2015.

• Upvote 4

test2.png

Just in case anyone's in any doubt, Ko-Koro is now pretty much swarming with Legacy and Brotherhood forces, plus quite a few escaped convicts: the battle's basically lost.

We'll be wrapping up the attack fairly soon, and probably timeskipping forward a day or so as the baddies establish control over the city.

EDIT: Oh, and stuff's happening in the Sanctum. Evul stuff.

Edited by Twelfth Ghosthands
  • Upvote 7

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Calling all Makultists in Ko! I've just created a new character, and he's open to interaction from pretty much any of the Makultists. Talk with him if you feel like it. :D Oh yeah, he's evil too. Forgot to mention that. :P

Perhaps you would like to free Krakant from his chains, as so to stop him from dying would be much appreciated. :P

So until the timeskip, the time flow looks like;

>Inside Ko-Koro ; day of attack

>Outside Ko-Koro ; ?? number of days post-attack

So anyone in Ko-Koro that leaves it escapes the time-space warp, explaining people in other Wahi knowing the basics of "****s going down in Ko!" Right?

In Ko=Ta-day (first day of the hexidecimal week)

out of Ko=Po-Day (sixth day)

Brought to you by Kughii's calander

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

i wouldn't hold everyone to that time standard if i was you, since it feels like approximately zero people decided to use it.

edit: tyler and alex, tag teaming all day and all of the night

uhhhh i mean uhhh

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden
  • Upvote 2

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

It was a joke to highlight the impractical application of imposing a universal time unit to measure the RP by.

I's Joke!

Im trying to point out that we can't hold the RP to any time standard, else we expose our own paradox.

Edited by Veneras
  • Upvote 2

--Character Profiles--

It was a joke to highlight the impractical application of imposing a universal time unit to measure the RP by.

I's Joke!

Im trying to point out that we can't hold the RP to any time standard, else we expose our own paradox.

nice save

- Indigo Individual

• Upvote 4

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

does this make you vorex:

paradox eater

-Tyler

ty this joke physically hurts me and i honestly can't tell if it's from the laughter or the tears ;________;

- Indigo Individual

Edited by Lincoln Lee

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

In case anyone forgot, This was my response to the Calender idea

I think the biggest problem with the dates system is varying activity levels; while one region might have a days worth of activity, somewhere like Po Koro would be left in the proverbial (and literal) dust. It's the problem with having a multi-regional, semi realtime world run by people who have IRL responsibilities that prohibit them from acting according to the timeline of the IC universe.

I like the idea of renaming the weekdays, but adhering to a calender would highlight our already present time-space incontinuity.

My contraversial post was a joke to illustrate my point: when we apply a universal measurment of time, inconsistencies will arise.

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

i think we all forgot, because, and i guess i'm gonna have to break out the bzprpg staff big text on this little cockroach of a discussion:

we don't touch time in this game.

(not a crack at you btw im just tired of talking about this haha)

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

If we do, we shall violate THE NATURAL ORDER!

Edited by Mr. House
  • Upvote 1
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Where are the Ko-Koroan refugees fleeing to?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur