Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

Type 2 individuals could be otherwise described as 'irresponsible maniacs'. Make of that what you will.

E:  :)

Hey! I take offense to that! I would rather be described as 'Freespirited troublemaker'...

Also when the heck did I get classified as a Type 2? According to the page on the bzp mafia wiki I'm apparently a type 2, when I honestly thought I was more of a type 1, with traits of type 2 here and there.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Speaking of Type 2ing, why do we allow it? If you betray the Mafia, and it's not part of your role, you get kicked from the game and the roles are reshuffled. If you betray the Village, by deliberately not trying to hang the Mafia, you're considered an eccentric player. Not to be a wet blanket, but it really isn't fair.

Is this a request to turn BZP Mafia into a utopia of scumhunting and optimal play?

Because I may secretly want that

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 1

Type 2ing isn't about betraying, it's about chaos and fun. It's about removing a certain stick and just being here to enjoy the game. There is another type that is specifically about betraying. Also I would like to say that betraying can be fun if done in the right way. Just giving out the names of your fellow mafians without anything is not fun at all, but if you can potentially get information that benefits your team as well... well it makes it somewhat worth. Afterall even in real life there are double agents and spies.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Scene will be up sometime in the next day, hopefully. There have been complications that have required a lot of attention.

• Upvote 2

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Scene will be up sometime in the next day, hopefully. There have been complications that have required a lot of attention.

Yeah, I figured out who all the scum were based purely on pre-n1 reads.

Sorry, guys, I ruined the game for us all. =(

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 2

Dr. Maeus told me to keep his Russian and Japanese connections quiet. :P

the first step in the plan to engulf red sea with bionifight infinite is succeeding

Thank you for letting me in on this plan. It is glorious.

The French Mafia is pitiful, the only reason they are never caught by the police is that they're both too busy surrendering to each other. Now the the Italian Mafia is much classier, I mean c'mon, that's where all the Mafias were born.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

and i'm ehks.

wait we're supposed to be someone else? Oops.

Stop goofing around and write the scene, Xaeraz.

*snaps fingers*

• Upvote 10

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

yo, i'm the dapper man (and possibly portal)

INTO THE GARBAGE IT GOES

Type 2ing isn't about betraying, it's about chaos and fun. It's about removing a certain stick and just being here to enjoy the game. There is another type that is specifically about betraying. Also I would like to say that betraying can be fun if done in the right way. Just giving out the names of your fellow mafians without anything is not fun at all, but if you can potentially get information that benefits your team as well... well it makes it somewhat worth. Afterall even in real life there are double agents and spies.

Here's the problem. Whereas the Mafia has a very simple goal (kill everyone,) the village has to single out certain individuals. A majority of its possible choices are wrong ones. To not attempt to hang the Mafia (or the Pyro, or what you might,) is, at best, to rely on odds in the Mafia's favor. It's tantamount to treachery, even if the intent is otherwise.

I'm all for fun. But would you play chess against a person who didn't care about winning? The fun of Mafia, as with any good game, hinges on the game working, which in turn requires the players, in general, trying to win the game.

Which brings me to intentional treachery. If you are trying to make your side lose, you are breaking the game. In real life, double agents work either for some cause, or for personal profit. In Mafia, the only cause is victory. I'm fine with mole roles, because they are attempting to satisfy their win conditions and the host (hopefully) has prevented them from unfairly disadvantaging their opponents.

>no mention of russia or japan

fine

ignore two of the more frightening mafias out there

triads_and_tongs1_5723.jpg

The Triad is not amused.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 3

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I think it should come as no surprise to anyone that I am really...

All of you. Every few minutes, one of my alternate personalities takes over and, with no knowledge of the others, posts in one of the BIONICLE Mafia threads on this website.

In fact, I like to encourage our all playing this game together. It helps me keep track of all of you.

Anyway, I thought the time had come that you all knew the truth. I hope you can all come to terms with the knowledge that you are but one of my many personalities.

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 1

I think, since we are all admitting this, it is time I finally come clean. I'm kinda nervous about this, but here we go...

I don't know if you've noticed, but I've never lost a game of Mafia. I haven't won, many times. But I've never lost. Why?

Because no one can defeat me.

For I am nothing.

*wiggling shadow tentacle things*

• Upvote 1

That is what you think:

Oh by the way Spoilers: Darth Vader is Luke's (gets force choked)

http://www.darthsanddroids.net/episodes/1152.html

Black suit is Xaeraz, other guy is you.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351