Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Tarkis)"With how frequently I've been here, yeah." He smiled before jumping into the water, it wasn't as cold as he thought it would be. A few days relaxing in Ga-Koro, that would be nice for once. Living life so incredibly fast and treating people like they were just stepping stones or other things he could just use and toss aside, it was eating away at him. However now he remained focus on this situation, no reason to drag her down. Tarkis rested for a few seconds, floating on the water as he filled his lungs with air, gently drifting along.IC: (Hari)"Wait-what? Why?" Hari asked, confused and cooling down a bit.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Ga-Koro beach: talking to Tarkis])

Gamelia wades a bit into the water before diving into a deeper area of the water. She didn't want to get too deep in the water on account of how dark it was, but it felt nice immersing herself in the (almost warm) salt water. It was always nice to swim in the water like this...The Matoran pokes her head from out of the water; rising up beside Tarkis. She kicks her feet to allow herself to stay in place while moving her arms. "Good, you can float, too."-Mef Man

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -"Well...long story short I sorta blew up in front of Tillian and Liara and stormed off saying I was done with them....yeah...my bad there..." I said, rubbing the back of my head, with was still pounding like something fierce.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Tarkis)"Probably because I'm full of hot air," Tarkis joked. "You live in a very beautiful place Gamelia. So what's your favorite part of your village?" He asked, as he floated along, not really moving too much.IC: (Hari)"Why did you say that?" Hari asked, trying to get closer to the truth, to the source of this whole situation.

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Ga-Koro beach: talking to Tarkis])

"Other than the beach, I'd have to say this hill that overlooks the village," she states. "The Hura Mafa river is on one side while on the other is the village. You can watch the rise over the water from there as well. It's just a really beautiful place," the Matoran adds; still propelling herself in an upward float. "This is my other favorite place, though."-Mef Man

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -"Because..." I groaned and whispered into her ear. "Because Liara has a crush on Tillian..." For some reason I couldn't get myself to say that out loud. IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia finally calmed herself and slapped her cheeks a few times. Get a grip Emotia...why are you even crying? Sure it's been a rather...stressful lately but this is no time to have a breakdown!Emotia decided to head back to the others on the beach.

Edited by King Snelly

IC: (Tarkis)"We should go there some time..." This time he waded the water, looking over to Gamelia, thinking for a few seconds before speaking. "You know I'm coming back, the world isn't going to end when I leave. Let's have fun and stop being so somber about it!" He splashed Gamelia playfully.IC: (Hari)"I...um-I'm sorry Skyra..." Hari's voice became withdrawn. The idea that Skyra's girlfriend had the hots for Tillian. It seemed wrong, and now the two surfing together didn't seem like "just friends". Every time they were going to have to fun or relax, something went wrong. She was starting to notice a pattern, as all of this conflict and problems seemed to center around Tillian.

OOC: Hey look at that, all the conflict and problems in the past six or so months are in fact centered around Tillian. derp.IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -"Hey, don't worry about it, sorry you got dragged into it." I said. Emotia walked up to the group, "Hey guys! I'm back! What did I miss?" I instintively stayed away from Emotia, thinking she was gonna go crazy again and knock me unconscious...again...

Edited by King Snelly

OOC: Snells, Til isn't outside.IC: KraynKrayn jumped up, and put an arm around Hari's shoulders. "Hey, hey, don't worry."He blocked how voice from teaching Skyra. "Trust me. Everything should turn out fine."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Streets)As Tawara wandered Ga-Koro (she intended to search the beach later that day), she spotted two familiar figures, one brown and one crimson in color. Two down. The Matoran approached Raion and Briani, and spoke, her voice a little gloomier than usual."Hey, Raion, Briani. Are you guys looking for the others too?"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Streets)"Hello, Briani. I'm not so great. Gyren is even worse. His remains are prob'ly in an urn somewhere in Le-Koro. It's my fault, too." Tawara was a bit surprised that Briani was being so nice to her. The last time they had seen each other, the Toa of Fire had seemed strangely hostile.

Edited by Toa Alaka

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: (Tarkis)Tarkis splashed a little more water at Gamelia before swimming closer and giving her a passionate kiss on the lips, before wading a little away from her."There now you know you're not dreaming." He replied with a grin. "We just need to relax, work happens, it how we make our livelihoods on this island. I'll be back before you know it."IC: (Hari)"Krayn you don't need to be worried about me." Hari said rolling her eyes. She didn't know what to say to Emotia, but her heart went out to the girl. She get's married only to have Mark Bearers attack her wedding reception, and then Skyra's girlfriend is now cheating on him, with Tillian, or is getting closed to it. She whispered to Krayn, her eyes downcast."How...how are we supposed to fix something like this?"OOC: Yeah I noticed that, and quite a few other people as well.

IC: KraynKrayn was quiet, as he adjusted his element to block the conversation from both Skyra and Emotia's ears. "We can't. One fact is certain; Til rushed into the wedding. He wasn't really ready. Does that excuse everything? No.""Emotia and Liara are both good people. Neither one of them are perfect. All we can do is make Tillian think about his decision, and hope he makes the best decision for him."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabTank stepped into the room to find Tuara strapped down onto the surgical table, but Kearrstrun was missing.He looked around carefully, making sure nobody had followed him. He knelt down and snatched up the book Kearrstrun had left next to where the safe was. Was. It was missing. Tank quickly stood up, to see Kearrstrun standing behind him with his safe under his arm."Glad to see you still have it.""Angelus took it. Wanted to barter for Tuara.""Yuru wouldn't have gone for it. Neither would have Iris.""I know."Tank opened the book in his hand, "So where's Angelus now then?""Him and Dalia are trying to get some distance between us. I'll find them again when we need Dalia."Tank nodded, "You sure you even can find them?"Kearrstrun set the safe down and moved to Tuara, checking the straps, a smirk on his face, "I can find anybody."Tank looked at Kearrstrun quizzically, "That's reassuring."Kearrstrun, satisfied with the ties around Tuara knowing perfectly well if need be, she would burn through them, looked to Tank, "What's next?""I thought you should know.""What do you think is next?"Tank sighed, "Yuru's leadership has proven to become detrimental to our operation, more so than I expected. I'm sure you agree," Kearrstrun nodded, "It seems that nobody feels threatened enough to stick around, which I suppose for their own sanity; is better. But if what you say about the paintings is true, it might prove to be fatal. I think what's next is nothing. At least until they're jolted from their imagination when one goes crazy and drops dead."Kearrstrun made no response, but started picking a few things off the floor, organizing.After an awkward moment of silence, "You sounded like him right there.""Who?""Arekule."Tank didn't respond either, instead turning to the book again.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Streets)"Yeah," said the Matoran unhappily. "There was this vampire worm thingy that attached to his neck, and I ripped it off, and that killed him. I didn't know..." Tawara's voice trailed off.

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: [Naona]Naona yawned, having completed approximately a sixteenth of her paperwork, which was a good start. She usually didn't do so much in one session, due to the ridiculousness of nearly everything. One of the woes of being an enlisted officer it seemed. Sure, having a higher rank gave her greater freedom, and she was paid more, but she much preferred staying a sergeant, for she would be able to run around and keep law and order, all while having much less paperwork.Except she wasn't a sergeant now, and there was one person to blame.Screw you Tillian.

IC - Tekan: The Toa silently walked down the streets of Ga-Koro. He kept to the edge of the walkway and kept his cloak wrapped tightly around him to hide the being attached to his neck. Tekan's stomach growled as he wandered aimlessly around the village.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: (Tarkis)Tarkis coughed as his mouth filled with water, spitting it out he took a breath and dove under water holding his breath until Gamelia was done, she had gotten a little carried away in their game but that was okay, they were just playing around now. Underwater it was slightly dark, but since he didn't go too deep, he still had the moonlight. He was remarkably good at holding his breath as he waited for Gamelia to cool down.IC: (Hari)"Alright...so what do we do now? Just wait out the storm so to speak?" Hari sighed, her arms crossed in frustration. There was nothing they could do, the situation was out of their control. She wished Krayn and her could have just been swimming and surfing but instead they were involved in yet another problem, dealing with yet another issue. She could handle it, it was just becoming too frequent, a little absurd, the way this was all happening. Though given what had happened so far, Hari realized she couldn't really judge this situation the same.

OOC: You know you've been busy when the search-feature directs you 40 pages back in a topic...IC: Kehua finished up his drink finally and looked at Kaimaen. They had sat in silence for a while, oddly enough, considering Kehua had questions and Kaimaen was...not the typical Toa. But the Aitua felt they had lingered long enough. "If my limited knowledge of the land serves me right, there is a village of stone up north...it might be a place to start looking for more clues. It's as good as any other place, since I have nothing else to go on. Do you want to come with me? I could use somebody who knows the Island."OOC: Status on Valria and co? Or are we still at Agni questioning Telric?

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png