Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Decaia - Shop: "Excellent," Decaia said, approaching the counter. He grabbed the bag of currency from his belt, opening it and counting out the necessary amount. He handed this to the First, nodding at the Matoran as he replaced his mask with the Miru, placing the former in his bag. "I appreciate your service, ma'am. Have a good day." Giving her a short, two-fingered salute, he led the way out of the shop, glancing at Nokth once they were out. "I suppose we should return to Greed, then, eh?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Myka"Off we go then!" Myka set off towards what remained of the docks.
IC: ZyronZyron wasn't quite sure why, but something about the docks irritated him as he followed Myka and approached them. He'd had them in mind to look completely different... something was definitely not right.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Myka"You know, I remember the docks being bigger. And less destroyed..." Myka paused thoughtfully for a moment. "The docks don't really look structurally sound, so we may want to take the tunnel on the beach that leads directly to Onu-Koro."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: "No," Decaia answered, looking at Nokth. The lights of his eyes behind the broad grin of the powerless Miru was... unnerving. It looked completely unnatural on Decaia--though perhaps that was because Nokth knew better about the Toa's true nature. Right now, he was still speaking with that energetic tone. "So let's go!"He began walking back in the direction they had come from, on the lookout for Greed and the others...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: EndriinThe Silent Toa easily caught the lunge at a distance, deflected the plasma blade with his Meta-Scythe, before following through with a stab directed at Kalios' weapon arm.
IC: EndriinThat cinnamon roll is mine! He thought to himself. Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Sorapak swaggered on into Ga-Wahi, a big grin on his face. He gave a mock bow as he passed a few Marines. He looked at a woman, who looked back. "Sorry, ma'am, I'm taken." That, obviously, wasn't true, but his one true love was the sea. Bahokosar shook his head. "Sorapak, ye be drinkin' too much rum if ye think any lady would fall for yeh.""Too much rum? What a preposterous concept." Sorapak pulled the bottle from its strap and took a swig of it, then put it back. "I've never heard of such a thing." He proceeded on as before, until he had made such a scene that some Marines stood in front of him."Sir, what is your name?""How about instead I give you my card?" He picked up a small leaf on the ground and grew sufficient moss on it to spell 'See ya.' He hastily handed the Marine the card and ran off awkwardly.Bahokosar shook his head. "His name be Sorapak."The odd pirate hastily whirled around. "Ahem. Captain Sorapak.""Pfft.""If you are a captain, then where is your ship?""I don't know, I was hoping you knew." He pretended to look around with his spyglass, spinning in a circle, then putting it back. "Nope.""Drop the facade, Sorapak. One and a half men don't make a crew.""Of course, we all know you're the half." "No crew either? This is utter nonsense.""Oh no, I would never utter nonsense with my own mouth. I prefer to nail it to the wall." On the Turaga's hut, he formed the words in moss:

Captain Sorapak and his lackey: Recruiting crew. Meet in the Drunken Takea Bar for further information.

"So to speak."Bahokosar smacked him in the back of the head. "Lackey? Ye clearly lack a brain if ye be callin' me that!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Herp de-derp.IC-Kalios:Kalios, however, had not released his grip on the main shaft of his cane, slamming it down on Endriin's weapon, and sending both of them down to the ground, as Kalios executed a vicious slash for Endriin's eye, over the top of the subdued meta-scythe-weapon-thing.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Aelynn"Have you found your brain, Genius, 'cause I've been looking for it too," Aelynn said sarcasticly, still a bit annoyed att he fact that she had actually agreed with Auron. Atleast the view was nice... As well as the weather. Ga-Wahi wasn't hot and smokey like Ta-Wahi, or overly humid like Le-Wahi. Aelynn decided she liked it here, and wondered why she hadn't come here sooner.

Edited by Frost Dragon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Ketan)The Toa of Air walked away from the rest of the Daedra, back into the heart of Ga-Koro, Anthyn at his side. It had been almost laughably easy to get these Matoran to trust him and his team- all it took was one show of selflessness, and they were falling over for his heroic persona, though in reality it was little more than a mask.It went to show how hopeful the Matoran were, even after so many years of crushing disappointment and despair. Countless Toa had gone before Ketan, trying and failing to live up to the standard set by the Toa of old, and yet the simple villagers were willing to place their hope on one more band of potential saviours.Oh, no doubt there were some doubters, some jaded villagers who had lost faith in ever seeing true heroes rise up again, but they too would soon turn around. Of that, Ketan had no doubt. The Toa Arete had played their parts to the letter, acting every bit the graceful, heroic Toa that every Matoran had hoped and longed for ever since the First Toa had descended into the Kini Nui and never returned. So many Toa, Ketan knew, upon seeing a fight in the middle of the Koro, would have joined in or attempted to deal out their own brand of justice. Not the Arete. They had stepped onto the scene and simply commanded the brawlers to cease, in the name of the Matoran. When some of the combatants had dallied, hoping to twist the truth to save their own hides, the Arete had turned to the Matoran, and allowed them to dispense justice. The result was that Ketan and his team were utterly blameless: they had merely carried out the will of the Matoran.Suddenly, the Matoran felt powerful. Ketan could feel it, as he walked between lily-pad huts, watching the villagers go about their business. He could sense the rush that accompanied authority, and it was one that the Matoran had not felt for a long time.Ever since the First Toa had fallen, the Matoran had more or less been at the mercy of any Toa who came by. The Marines and the other Guards offered some protection against this, but the reality was that the Matoran, though a strong and hardy people, felt as though they had little power of their own. Centuries of attacks by vicious Rahi and other servants of Makuta had worn them down, and with the sudden invasion Toa, Skakdi, and Vortixx, the Matoran surely felt as though they were at the bottom of the food chain. They had no true heroes to fight for them; they had no champions to defend their cause.Until now.Ketan had given the Matoran a taste of their own potential. His coaxing and subtle pulling of strings had unleashed a tsunami upon the unfortunate Mark Bearers. The Toa of Air held no particular grudge against these odd beings, but they had made a perfect example. After pillaging so much of the village and causing so much bloodshed, it had been easy to turn the village against them, and doing so made the Arete look even more like heroes, merely doing their duty and protecting the village of water from threats both without and within.The Toa Arete had not fully gained the village's trust; realistically, they were still just another Toa team. But, idealogically, they were so much more. The Matoran saw them as the saviours and heroes they had waited for for so long. They did not take justice into their own hands; instead, they gave the authority to the Matoran. They cast out the villains and thugs who had caused so much pain, and they had vowed to serve Ga-Koro until it was once again completely pure.Already, Ketan had gained the trust of Hahli and the Marines, simply by pleading the case of the village and asking for nothing more than the Matoran's safety. Everyone saw him as a hero, a true Toa who wept for the Matoran instead of killing them, who stood strong in the face of corruption instead of giving in.How ironic.The charade would continue to grow in depth as Ketan's plans progressed. When Dico, Kynaera and Baruk fixed the docks, destroyed in a fight with, no surprise, a Mark Bearer, they would be seen not only as heroes, but as humble workers, willing to serve wherever they could. As the days went by, the Arete would break up fights, repel threats, destroy corruption, and work to preserve peace, every day growing more beloved in the eyes of the villagers.The stage was set; the lights were dimmed; the first act of this play had begun. Center stage now were Ketan and Anthyn, walking through the village with noble heads held high and every eye on them, Matoran craning their necks for a glimpse of these heroes who had vowed to protect their village, the heroes who dared to walk in the footsteps of the first Toa not out of arrogance, but out of need.It was, truly, a masterful charade.

OOC: Alrighty, here's that long awaited Kitsune & Co post. IC: Kitsune & Co, Ga-KoroThere was a moment of shocked silence as Iris escaped the prison of Jikal's mind, and proceeded to crash through a wall and beginning to kill everyone in sight.The moment was quickly disrupted when Kitsune, her face set and eyes determined, shot foward, her legs stretching out in ground-eating strides of incredible distance. She almost completed three of them when a hand of earth grabbed her and held her in place, as Raion walked foward, sword drawn and his face as emotionless as ever. Kitsune, with fierceness unseen, exploded the construct by disrupting its personal gravity, landing on her toes and fingers, positioned with feline nimbleness. Raion looked down on her with silent, unseen, but still felt dissapointment. "Don't you dare say a thing." Kitsune warned, her bubbly and cheery attitude tinted with dark anger. She stared at Raion in defiance as she straightened herself, gave him a dissaproving glare, and turning around to walk away. As Raion's hand landed on her shoulder, Kitsune's elbow slammed into his chest, her foot into his knee. With a grunt, the surprised Toa of Earth akwardly backwards, his protest dying in his throat.Kitsune's look at Briani confirmed what the Ta-Toa, who was notifing Tawara it was safe to come out, had expected. The Ba-Toa was going to follow Jikal, even if it meant her death. Young love. Briani thought for a brief second. So foolish and pure. Ingenuous and yet destined to fail terribly with maximum heart break. Walking over to Raion, who was beginning to get up, Briani kicked him with more than playful strength, scornfully looking down at him. "Get up." She said as he grunted again in pain. "Learn a lesson from your sister; You can't stop someone with drive. No matter how much fear you generate, their motivation counters it." "How surprisingly poetic." Raion growled, regaining his ground, only to realize Kitsune was gone. Glaring at Briani, he opened his mouth to speak, but the Ta-Toa walked past him, into the stunned crowd, a small smile playing on her lips.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Venedico (Docks, Ga-Koro)"Two...THREE!"Baruk and Kynaera each used their gravity powers to lift the planks into the air, laying them out about a foot above their final positions in masterful positions. Dico moved forward to observe them, feet squeaking across the newly constructed docks, and nodded his approval with a grateful smile, careful to let his teeth shine just right in front of a couple of the Ga-Matoran; the villagers giggled and waved, and the Toa of Plantlife turned again to his work. He took several seconds to pace the area around it before creating a series of vines that hooked underneath the planks, connecting them all like a thick cobweb; the planks were then laid down softly and reverently towards the front of the newly christened "Nokama Pier."Greed sure could spin a tale when he wanted to, Venedico considered, watching the evening crowd of Ga-Matoran dock workers and fishermen head to the new docks, testing them out and cheering and singing the praises of the new team of Toa who had dared to stare so intently into the eyes of evil and cause it to back off. Already, the other Daedra had worked hard to make sure this whole ruse went off without a hitch, and so far, it was working; even though their alliances were more towards pyrite assurances than gold standards, the seven team members had already worked hard at rebuilding Ga-Koro to its former glory, gaining the love and admiration of the villagers as they did so.As he met Pride's gaze, he smiled at her and winked, feeling slightly more confident after the creation of the pier, but the stoic looking Toa of Gravity merely sighed derisively and shook her head, disappearing into the crowd of Ga-Matoran and Ga-Toa, leaving a very dumbfounded, simmering Venedico in her wake.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: My characters going to sleep makes them miss out on stuff. Never againIC: DyzaeraDyzaera couldn't sleep. Something was... not quite wrong, but strange. She walked out of the inn to find commotion around the docks. Walking closer, she found a group of Ga-Matoran cheering. Passing by a female toa of gravity (Kynaera), she pushed her way through the crowd to find another toa of gravity and a toa of plantlife standing there waving to the crowd. At least, Baruk was waving. The to of plant life however, looked slightly uncomfortable. Walking up to him (Venedico) she said. "Good work there. Now that the docks are back up, shipping can start back up again and life can go back to... normal, I guess."

IC: Krell [Ga-Wahi, Beach]So this is how it started:I get a face full of sand. After getting thrown a good hundred bio or so. Great way to start your day.I suppose that it could be worse. I know I've been through worse. Sometime. Whenever it was, it was before it happened. The thing is, I can't tell you what happened, because I don't know what happened. Funny that way, huh?Amnesia really, really sucks. A lot. Nothing new there. I do know that something changed. Something important. That I can't for the life of me remember. Ironic? I can't remember how I got amnesia?Anyway, sand, face, thrown, angry monkeys. I'm serious about that. You ever fight a bung of angry Brakas? Not fun. Not fun at all. Sure, they're not that much of a problem alone, but a whole bunch... Running is the best course of action. But of course I didn't know that because of this amnesia stuff, right? So I get thrown. A very long way. With a bunch of monkeys laughing at me. A few coconuts were involved, too. Who knew Rahi could aim so well?Did I mention how great this day is turning out to be?OOC: cue for wotz

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: ohhhaaaiiiiIC: ZurianaZuriana liked the gentle sound of the waves; they reminded her of a box of beads being swished from side to side. Whatever darkness controlled the land, she was glad that it was somewhere beautiful.She was on a delivery job from Onu-Koro (she didn't leave her home village much - she was always so busy), and had been told nothing more than that the contents of the box she was carrying were delicate. The sender hadn't even spoken directly to her, just dumped it in the hands of some poor sod at the Suva and expected someone to deliver it. How rude, she thought, some people just have no sense of organisation.All of a sudden there was a Toa at her feet, whom she almost stumbled over. "Careful!" she cried, the box almost slipping from her hands, but her arms snapped around it. That had been a close one.The Toa looked up at her, before a coconut bounced comically off the top of his head. The Matoran looked to the source, and saw a group of angry Brakas. "Shoo!" she called. Her words had no effect, but she ignored the Rahi nonetheless and knelt down to speak to the red-armoured Toa. "Are you alright?"

IC: KrellAnd another fine addition to my glorious day. Sure, almost getting run-over by someone isn't that bad, but life had to rub it in with a coconut to the head."Oh sure just fine, actu-" Then, of course, a coconut hit me right dead center in my forehead, causing various white objects to swim around my field of view. When they cleared, I saw someone kneeling over me. She was a lot smaller then me, although I couldn't fathom why, and seemed to be carrying something.Not that this matter, it was just random details I seemed to pick out. "I'm fine," I managed, ducking under another coconut. Those Brakas were going to get it."Mostly."The truth was that I didn't know if I was or not. Go figure.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KrellThat was one of the most logical things I've heard all day. And so, following this ovbiously genius being's advice, I stood. And dodged another coconut."Yes, right," I said, looking down at the person. "Er, who are you?"So maybe standing wasn't such a good idea, mostly because my head started to get all weird.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Ohhhhhhhhhhhahaha you gotta warn me. Just don't tell anyone else this happened. We were totally planning this. *hinthint, nudgenudge*IC: Krell"The Karz is this?" I said, turning around the box for Zuria to see. Inside was a Kanohi, smashed to bits. What I didn't know was this it was my old infected mask."Alright, who's the funny guy here?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Streets)Tawara stood, her limbs still trembling. Once again, Iris had managed to completely and utterly destroy her outward bravado, leaving her shivering, almost crying, on the hut's floor. The Matoran had always thought of herself as a sort of gritty rebel, but the people on this island faced the possibility of death or worse every day. In the presence of their sufferings, the pride she had taken in hating the monarchy back home, in stealing a bit of food every now and then, was suddenly revealed as horribly shallow.And that home. What was its name again?That was pretty frightening, too.The Ni-Matoran heard Briani and Raion's words and realized that Kitsune had gone. After Jikal. Tawara couldn't imagine what would make someone take a risk so great, but she couldn't help but admire the Toa. Of course, if Kitsune came back dead or not at all, the Matoran might eat her words.Briani was leaving the hut. After a brief moment of indecision, Tawara scurried after her.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Streets)"Yeah, it was. I don't know him anywhere near as well as you do, but I've got a feeling that Raion isn't used to people standing up to him. Especially his sister." Tawara stared at the ground. "But what if Kitsune gets herself killed?"This might not be the best time to ask this, but... you're smiling. At a moment like this. Jikal seemed so cheerful when I first came here, even though he had a demon living inside his head. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that I've been through karz since I've come here, and I know you've been through worse. I guess what I'm trying to say is that everyone here has to constantly be on the lookout for potential murderers, but you all seem to take it in stride. How can you bear it? The memories of where I came from are becoming fainter and fainter, but I don't think anyone was happy there."OOC: Well, it's official. I've decided to drop Tawara's accent. It's too much trouble to keep consistent, it interferes with my writing style, and I'm not even sure what accent it's supposed to be. I promise that this will be my last retcon.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: KrellOnu-Koro. Sounds boring. And dark. The heck ever, I'm gonna get some answers. "Alright. Lets go to "Onu-Koro" and ask who sent it," I said, waiting for Zuria to lead the way.Mostly because I had no idea where this "Onu-Koro" was. But I needed to learn. I had to learn.IC: AelynnAelynn just stared at Auron for a moment."Lets just leave it at a standing question, alright? Ever time you open your mouth just assume that I think you're insane and completely annoying," the Fe-Toa said, getting tired of Tea rather quickly.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -