Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Since she's there, and no longer part of the MB plot, I may as well bring Nikki into this... :evilgrin:IC: Nikarra & MykaA flicker of lightning illuminated the tunnel in front of Zyron and Myka. "Well, look who it is. We haven't spoken in a while."Myka raised an eyebrow, looking curiously at the suspicious Toa who stood before her. "Excuse me? Could you get out of the way?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna -As Emotia was heading into the house she noticed Dalia on the front steps, at first Emotia wasn't completely sure who she was, but after studying her face long and hard she recognized her as a former mark bearer. "Oh, hello." Emotia said to Dalia. She sat down next to Dalia, still wearing her swimsuit. She had planned to change, but it could wait. "What brings you here?"

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: In light of this, I'm going to retcon that last attack on Decaia into something a little less instakilly...IC - Decaia - Docks: The crack of gunpowder exploding signaled the few moments that Decaia had to react. As the metal ball of death plowed toward him through the air, Sloth dropped his focus on the ocean at large, forcing a thick block of water to erupt in the path of the cannonball, slowing it down somewhat as it cut through it--even more so as he used his mask on the projectile. Still, it had been fired at roughly the same time that dozens of tendrils had emerged from the lilypads behind him, ensnaring the Toa of Water and trapping him in place.Meaning, there was virtually no chance of moving.The cannonball struck his chest, knocking him back and disorienting him for the remainder of the battle. When he came to again, the pirates had been dealt with--one mortally wounded by Lust's hands, the other also mortally wounded by Lust's hands, and the third... still drunkenly singing about something incoherant at this point.As for Decaia himself? As he shakily pushed himself to his feet, he analyzed the damage to his body. A massive dent had appeared in his chest. His armor was virtually destroyed, unwearable, and trapped in the vines underwater. His muscles bled in multiple places from the same spikes that had forced him to discard his armor in the first place.And yet, he was alive. Walking back over to his cloak, he picked up the robe, clasping it at his shoulder and drawing the hood over his head. Sloth barely managed to walk back over to his fellow Daedra, barely managed to nod at Lust to acknowledge her decisive actions, their victory, before his eyes became unfocused and he collapsed, unconscious, to the ground.What a bother... he thought, darkness overtaking his vision...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Dalia:"Oh... Well, uhm- There's nothing for me in Le-Koro, and I don't really have any place to go and... Uh, you don't have any hard feelings about the wedding, do you? It was really nice seeing you with Tillian..."OOC: Darnit Gravs, stop ninja'ding me! D=IC: Auron:"Ah, thanks. Now, onward, for a place to sleep! It's getting kinda dark anyway..."

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: JikalJikal's heart warred between happiness at having found her, and guilt for having left her behind, no matter how little control he'd had over it. His face couldn't seem to settle on an expression, and his eyes betrayed the inner conflict. "I'm so sorry.""Iris got in a fight, and all of the Bearers were evicted from the Koro. I didn't regain control until after, and by that point, there was no way to get back in. And then.... Things got complicated."
IC: Kitsune, Ga-KoroIt was only then that Kitsune noticed. "Your timer..." She said, noticing its disapearance. Then it struck her, like a freight train hitting a penny on a railroad track. "Your mark!" She said, with rather excessive volume. She looked ready to cry as she said this. She had wanted Jikal back more than anything, but to get him back without a Mark? Mata-Nui was merciful. Wrapping her arms around him, she hugged with all her might, her face burried in his shoulder, and thus her gigantic smile of euphoria hidden.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Nodding at the Pa-Toa, Wrath barely had turned away when he heard something whooshing to the ground beside him and turned to catch it. Sloth's body flopped into his scarred hands.Pain spiked through his fingers at the touch. His scars complained at any contact, and this was no exception. Wrath gingerly set the toa's body over his shoulder in a fireman's carry for the moment, not wishing to engage in further direct contact as he carried Decaia. He might as well. They were allies, and those blasted appearances still had to be present.But then again, appearances were always there in that sense of the term, Wrath thought. Deception was more than the heart of the world...It was its essence in flesh and blood. Nothing was ever as it seemed to Unenlightened eyes.He stood up and looked to Greed. Their glorious leader would provide further orders. He'd listen to any dithering and then some in deference, if just for the instructions after.And appearances.

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: JikalJikal smiled, and hugged her back. "It's gone. The Mark is gone, and it isn't coming back." With those words, the weight that had seemed to burden him for so long lifted. Not completely, for the things he had done still weighed upon him, but it was a noticeable relief. His smile widened, and he tapped the side of his head with a finger. "And it isn't the only thing that's gone."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Denerium - Ga-koro -Denerium began to close up his cart, getting read to head back to his home. It was getting late, and trying to sell fruit at this hour was both weird and not very profitable. Though as he headed home, he stopped his Muaka (who was currently pulling the cart) at a certain bar. There was someone he needed to meet their, someone who he had been very recently informed by one of his customers had just arrived in town. A good old friend of his. OOC: Havon from Kumu IsletsIC: Havon - Bar, Ga-koro -Havon sat at a table, though he was the only person sitting there, the table was covered in empty bottles, but he hardly cared or noticed. He wasn't sure how many he'd drank, but they certain weren't helping...not this time. Miha was gone..dead. It was all his fault, he should have gotten there quicker, then maybe he would've been able to save her. He knew he should never of let her join the team, it had been too dangerous for a little girl, and yet he been foolish enough to put her through such dangers. Never again... He thought. I'll never put anyone in that kind of danger again. He reached for his bottle, only to find empty air. Confused he actually bothered to open his eyes, looking around hazily in his blurred vision. "I think you've had quite enough, Havon." Turaga Denerium said, who was now sitting in a chair next to Havon's. "You don't normally drink quite this heavy...what's eating you?" Havon sighed heavily, his eyes watery. "I failed to protect Miha, Denerium...something in the mark bearer temple... devoured her before I could reach her. She's gone."Denerium let out a soft chuckle, much to Havon's surprise and dismay. "No my friend...I am confident she is quite well. The mark bearers have not died, they're marks were merely taken from their bodies and they were sent back to where they first received them."Havon's face brightened a bit, but he had a confused expression too. "She's live!? How did you come by this information?" Denerium smiled with a knowing kind of look. "You know how word travels quickly around the market, I am the biggest fruit vendor in Ga-koro." Denerium paused before explaining further. "Several former mark bearers have been seen around Ga-koro as of late. If they are all alive and well, then so is Miha." Havon looked incredibly relieved. "That's the best news I've heard all day..." He said, with a bittersweet look. "But, all the same, I can't go back as the leader of the Hau Karda...I'll only lead them to ruin...just like..." He couldn't finish his sentence. Denerium sighed. "That may be for the best, but then again, I'm not you, only you can decide such things." Denerium then placed a somewhat odd looking coconut on the table, it had a strange symbol on it, but Havon seemed to understand it's meaning perfectly, even in his drunken state. "No...I can't...not after what happened last time...I told you, I quit!" Havon said with unusual anger. "I lost my wife last time Denerium...how could you even..."Denerium sighed sadly. "I know Havon...and I'm deeply sorry, I wouldn't be asking you if it wasn't of grave importance." Denerium turned and began to walk away, leaving the coconut on the table. "Just...read it at least, think about it, then at least you'll understand why." And with that Denerium left the bar, heading back to his home. Havon stared at the coconut for a long, long time...brooding. Then suddenly, out of what seemed to be pure rage, smashed the coconut with a closed fist. The bottles on the table jumped a bit, some of them fell onto the floor.The coconut, oddly enough, didn't splatter coconut milk all over the place, instead there was a note inside. Again, Havon wasn't surprised by this. He grabbed the note and read it hastily. To anyone else, the note would be completely gibberish, but Havon understood exactly what it said, he read it over several times, before setting it aflame, burning the note. He sighed deeply, knowing what he would have to do, but first things first, he had to wait till he was sober. IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna -Emotia patted Dalia on the shoulder. "I don't hold grudges, and besides, you didn't attack the wedding, and you didn't want to either." Emotia looked into Dalia's eyes. "You need a place to sleep for the night?"

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna -"You can stay here till you figure things out then." Emotia said with a smile. "We have a lot of spare rooms here." Emotia understood the look Dalia was showing, she'd felt it too, being markless, while she was happy it was gone, had make her feel weaker than she was used to feeling. She could most certainly relate to what Dalia was feeling. They both heard the cry of a Kahu, and the flapping of her magnificent wings, Destiny, Skyra's faithful steed, had heard Skyra's unmistakable flute, which Destiny, no matter where on the island she was, could always hear and detect. With the sound akin to a jet aircraft her wings lit up and she went off like a rocket toward the Kumu Islets.

IC: Auron:The Toa of Fire nodded, heading to his room, locking the door, putting a chair in front of the door, wedging it so that it would prevent the door from opening (just to be safe), and sat down on the bed. He put his sword in his lap and began to think about what he'd done wrong. For the one thousandth seven-hundredth time.IC: Dalia:"I would guess so, it is a big house after all," Dalia said, giving Emotia a weak smile.Whatever you do Dalia, stay away from the beach. She thought to herself, trying to push away the thought that the last time she was here, she'd almost died.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Siris and Ausar Siris watched as Wrath flung Decaia's body over his shoulder. "So, playing hero are we?" a voice in his head spoke. "Go away," Siris thought. "And how? I am a part of you as you are of me; in fact, I believe that this body belongs to me." "NO IT DOES NOT," Siris firmly thought. "Blah blah blah; you should know better than try to resist me; no matter how much you try, I am the soul of this body." "For the last time, just **** off!" Siris thought angrily. "Nobody needs you around, you moron!" Then he realized he had said those last two words out loud. Practically everybody at the docks was staring at him. "Excuse me," he muttered as he walked away. As Siris walked through the village, he contemplated his past. As far back as he could remember, he had been haunted by an entity that claimed to be the real him. Once in a while, it would take control of his body, and then all karz would break loose. No matter times he had tried to suppress the "Dark Thoughts" as he had called them, they had continued to persist. No matter how many good deeds he did as Siris, sooner or later, Ausar would take over and undo them all. He had managed to keep him inside for longer now, but random triggers would still release the demon. "Why must it be this way?" he thought.OOC: Open for interaction

IC-Nokth:Nokth growled in frustration, shaking his head as he moved quickly over to where Wrath was now. That bloody Toa of Plantlife had managed to, somehow, flip him off the ship like some slapstick comedy routine, and when he'd been placed back on the ship, he'd been too slow to stop them from harming Decaia. Far too slow.In seconds he had run the remaining distance along the dock to get to Wrath, giving a slight grunt to catch the Toa of Fire's attention."Do you mind if I take him off your hands?" he asked, keeping up his appearance of being deferential to the others.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: LiaraLiara pulled the body of her friend close, into a tight hug. "You know, I do. I'm the one that keeps you in one piece, Til. And I'm the one who's going to make sure you come out of all of this in one piece."Before the Hamartia could process the ramifications of that last sentence, he felt a sharp prick in his side. Almost instantly, he started to feel drowsy. Liara pulled back slightly, leaving just a bit of space between them. Gripped between her fingers was a dart. She had dropped the mask of cheerfulness, her suspicions confirmed. "You were so close, but not quite there. I wasn't the one who got Til to the hospital. I was passed out drunk under one of the tables."Her eyes glowed with a fire that had been absent from them for a long time. "I know you can hear me, Til. I'm going to save you."
IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian - the real Tillian - woke up in Liara's bedroom inside the house, handcuffed to the bedposts and instantly feeling thoroughly bewildered. Liara was standing in front of him, hot yet regal looking, and the Lieutenant Colonel gulped, instantly misinterpreting what was going on. The room was warm, and not just because the windows and doors were closed; Liara's gaze bored into his chest with such intensity it surely would have burst into flames had he not spoken."Uh...Liara?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Liara"We met a few months back, when Hiemalis destroyed the hospital. You flew in through the roof, and landed near where I was trying to keep Riaril safe." Her arms were crossed, and her stare did not lose any of its intensity. "Yes or no?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Wha...?" Tillian asked, completely bewildered. "Yeah, and then I charged Hiemalis with Onuzek and Jikal. Are you writing my biography? Why am I in handcuffs?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"Son of ****." Liara said, fishing the key to the handcuffs out of her armor, and unlocking them. "You really should have seen that one coming, Liara." She almost seemed to have forgotten Tillian was there.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: LiaraLiara peered carefully at a point on Tillian's side, before looking at his face. "Well, good to see you are back in charge, instead of whatever the other thing in your head is."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Liara"Last night, you were surfing. I went... Outside. You greeted me, and it turned out Emotia was swimming. You sent her toward the house, said you wanted to talk to me." The Le-Toa watched him carefully, a hint of worry in her eyes. "You... You said you needed help. Except you didn't say it, you mouthed it, and you could barely do that.""So I asked you a question. One that you would have gotten right, every time. You got it wrong."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Aw, it's alright," Tillian said pensively, leaning his head into Liara's shoulder and nibbling it pensively for a second before pulling away, azure eyes wide as he realized what he was doing. "Gah! Sorry, sorry, sorry...it's an affection thing, I didn't mean to chew on you like that...aw, man, I left a mark, I'm sorry..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"But I don't wanna be a vamp!" Til said desperately, now holding Liara even tighter than ever, as if she were a stuffed animal a frightful child clung to after he heard a noise in his closet. Tillian's eyes weren't widened, but they still danced in fear and pain and disgust at himself. As she turned to look into his eyes, Liara saw for the first time the demons Tillian had to restrain as he looked at other people, the monsters that the cheerful surfer held in and subjected himself to so that no others would have to see and face them. "I just wanna be...Tillian again."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JikalJikal smiled, and hugged her back. "It's gone. The Mark is gone, and it isn't coming back." With those words, the weight that had seemed to burden him for so long lifted. Not completely, for the things he had done still weighed upon him, but it was a noticeable relief. His smile widened, and he tapped the side of his head with a finger. "And it isn't the only thing that's gone."
IC: Kitsune, Ga-KoroKitsune considered making some joke relating to Name Day, but she realized that no mere Naming Day was as wonderful as this. Instead, she briefly stopped hugging to look up at Jikal, her smile rivaling his in width. She tried to think of something to say, but no appropriate words came to mind, and she went back to hugging.

pNNgXax.jpg