Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: LathonHe followed the others as they began to walks towards the frozen mountains of Ko-Wahi. To him it seemed like he was returning her too soon. Too soon after he'd remembered what he'd done. It would only be a reminder of the bodies of the dead Matoran laying in their frozen tomb. Of how he'd failed to protect them, and acted in revenge as he'd killed the beings that had struck them down. OOC: Lathon to Ko-Wahi

IC:Labelle stood where she was despite Reaver's offer of a friendly hug. She didn't want Reaver or Emotia to know what had happened, that she had been kidnapped and Branded against her will. It was utterly embarresing. They had told her the dangers of Marks, but she had been weak and stupid enough to let someone give her one. She couldn't tell them what had happened. She couldn't."Oh, it's nothing" Labelle lied weakly. "Remember what I said about using my Mahiki to stop myself from getting into trouble? Well, I think I look scary enough no one will want to mess with me now, don't you?" She laughed shrilly, trying to hide the truth. Her tail began to twitch nervously. "Scared myself, in fact."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Emotia - Bar, Ga-koro -Emotia wasn't entirely convinced it was Labelle's mask that was given her this appearance. "That's um...well you're getting really good with your mask...I mean that's gotta be pretty hard to maintain...with the tail and all."

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Utu - Ga-KoroUtu heard a knock at the door. He signaled for Iris to stick with Praggos at the bed. Moving to the door, Utu leaned his blade against the wall next to the frame, his hand still gripping it tightly, preparing to twist it into the proper position. Utu opened the door, and a swarm of Guard members rushed inside. Sheer numbers. A heavy hit to the back of the head. Utu was being pulled out of the room by dozens of small Matoran. Utu attempted to activate his Mark, toss these Matoran into the sea.This time, there was no fear.Utu however fought back, although his blade was torn from his hands he wrenched, pulling, wailing on as many as he could. Now regular Matoran joined in.The Toa of ice suddenly realized what was going on. They weren't just here for Utu. They were here for all three of them. Spears were thrusted at the Toa's neck, preventing him from moving without being stabbed. He was roughly pushed outside the door into the street, as his fellow Mark Bearers. Utu stopped, looking for a possible way out of what was most likely his execution. His neck craned around. Any way out. Dorian. Tank even, he'd take Tank. Yuru maybe.The Mark Bearer of fear, noticed something. Matoran, Toa, Vortixx and Skakdi alike, were all having their sleeves pulled and checked. Everybody.They didn't just come for Iris or Praggos, not even Utu. No, they had come for every Mark Bearer they could find.Utu peered down the streets, apparently a bar was being swarmed as well. These beings Utu recognized as Reaver and Emotia. The third he had never seen before. Wrapped in bandages, he couldn't make who or what the mutant's Mark was, not until her arm was thrust into an uncomfortable position and her bandages roughly moved. Sadism. A warped Mark of Sadism.What has happened while Utu was gone?Utu noticed one last thing, trying to ignore Emotia screaming at Utu, something about being responsible, a Toa of air stepping around the corner. The Arete. The rats. They were probably responsible for what was happening right now. Not Utu. This would never have happened without them. Intervening. Who did they think they were in the first place. They were nothing special. Hiding behind ideals that didn't exist for hundreds of years. Just like the rest of them. Fools.The Toa of ice gave one last look to him, anger in his eyes, along with a promise of retribution. His view of the Toa was quickly being lost in between the crowds of people, but the last look he had, Utu could've sworn he saw a flicker of a smile starting to stretch on the Toa's face.This was it.He quickly checked on Iris and Praggos' wherabouts.They would all die together.Utu was roughly shoved in the direction of the gate. It seems death was not yet ready for him. Guided to the gates with blades and spears at his and his fellow Bearers necks and backs a smile started to stretch across his own face. Perhaps this is exactly what was needed. Control of the Bearers was beyond any mortal hands, at least Utu and Yuru's, not to mention Tank's. Control was not an option.But chaos.Perhaps chaos was exactly what they needed.Exactly what they needed to wake up.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Emotia - Ga-koro -Emotia wasn't happy.As Emotia, Reaver, and Labelle were forced out of Ga-koro with Utu, Iris, and Praggos as if they we're all responsible, Emotia had done nothing but stare at Utu, naturally she blamed him for all this, and had practically screamed this fact several times at him. Emotia could hardly understand it, she recognized many of the faces that poked and prodded her with their spears. And now they just looked at her like she was a monster. Emotia's eyes began to water. Maybe she was a monster, she might not of harmed any innocents cause of her mark yet...but she knew it was certainly possible for her mark to take over. Because of the mark...no...because of Utu, she could never go back home...As the mark bearers were finally shoved out of Ga-koro the gates slammed shut tight. Emotia turned back to look at Ga-koro...maybe for the last time. She started to shake, tremble even, her fist clenched.......and went right into Utu's jaw. She then screamed at him loudly. "This is all your doing!"

IC: ReaverShe caught Emotia's fist, and snarled at her, like a savage animal. Reaver then roughly threw her friend's fist back down by her side, and stood beside Utu, guarding against any potential assault.'You lay a finger on him, I won't hesitate to rip it off.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Tillian (Gates, Ga-Koro)"OI!"Tillian may no longer have been a Mark Bearer, but he carried with him the almost-superhuman speed and grace that his Mark had afforded to him as he advanced towards the dozens of Marines holding the Mark Bearers, a glint of fury in his eye and a butterfly knife already flipping around in his hand. Several Marines advanced and formed a vanguard formation in front of him, forming a series of x's with their polearms that prevented his movement towards the Mark Bearers any further. Tillian stopped, looked up, met Emotia's teary eyes, Reaver's savage eyes, the sage eyes of Praggos, Iris's...irises...and finally, the vengeful orbs in Utu's face. As he realized what this was about, his dreamy blue eyes darkened to an incredible navy, and he turned to the Marines in front of him, demanding an explanation silently."Commander Juturna, sir, we merely are following our orders. These...sir, surely you must understand, these monsters--"Tillian caught the Matoran easily by the throat and hefted him up to eye level: the Matoran's eyes seemed to glass over until they gazed upon his fangs, sharp and gleaming white and obviously underused over the last few weeks. The vampiric Toa stood there, quietly, gazing past the Matoran's eyes and into his brain, and for a while, no words were spoken: out of the corner of his eye, the Toa of Gravity saw the Marines move ever-closer around the Mark Bearers, circling them from the outside and forming a sort of circular formation around them, but he didn't care. His focus was on this one Matoran, this one poor Marine who had dared to misspeak in front of him."Let's start that again. These people - for that is what they are - have rights. Codes that they follow as well. One of them happens to be my wife, and so help me, if you lay a single finger on her, any of her compatriots, or on me while trying to exercise my right as an officer of the law to protect them, I will make sure that you live just long enough to regret it. How long you'll live to regret it...no promises, because, y'know? I'm really, really...hungry."The Marine was dropped, and he caught himself on his feet with a careful, barely disguised sigh. Tillian moved past him, reaching towards Emotia, when--"Arrest the Commander."The grip around the knife tightened reflexively.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: [The Second]The Second continued to walk the streets of Ga-Koro, completely oblivious to whatever was going on, despite the fact that there was a mob crowding around the village gates to drive out the Mark Bearers, and to hurl insults at them, like in one of those old monster movies or that X-Files episode the narrator saw recently. Even the loudness of the crowd didn't catch her attention, because she was too busy looking for interaction, which she never got despite the narrator specifically writing 'OOC: Open for interaction' below her reintroduction post.So instead of doing such a thing, the narrator decided, like a little girl playing with her Barbie dolls, or a puppeteer pulling the strings of their wooden doll action figure object thing, to 'nudge' Jaliax the Second in the direction of the gates, which would guarantee her more interaction than she was getting at the current moment. Sure, it could lead to her experiencing some harm, but there was absolutely no chance that the wounds she may obtain would be fatal.Right?Anyway, after dwelling on thoughts about her next piece of artwork, the Second floated, not literally of course, towards the gates of the village, still completely oblivious to what was going on around her. Usually she would probably be rather perceptive, seeing that artists need perception, but for comedic purposes and a need for interaction, the narrator temporarily took that trait off her stat sheet for the duration of the post, until she got interaction.I believe this is called an 'out-of-character moment'.After a while, she managed to get onto the top of the gate, and decided to sit there for a while and ponder, completely ignoring everything that was going below her.Why?Because, all the cool kids are doing it these days. Sitting on the top of gates, that is.

IC: IrisIris struggled. In fact, he pulled free, Abd almost had a gap to make a break fo-Until the spear tip pressed into his neck hard enough to draw blood. He growled at the insolent Matoran who dared to oppose him, but ceased his struggles. Even he knew when he was outnumbered.He watched Tillian with interest.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Praggos:Ah, and so the story continues, Praggos thought, shaking himself and standing. He stepped up, putting a hand on both Tillian and Emotia's shoulders, silent command to hold back."There is little point in fighting," he cautioned them. "They are resolute in their decision-don't fight back." He turned to the Marine who had commanded to arrest Tillian, making a nearly imperceptible step forwards, to put himself between the others and this group."That will not be necessary, leftenant," he said, waving a hand in dismissal. "The Commander is...excited. Give him a while to calm down, and everything will be fine."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Utu - Ga-KoroThey were almost to the gates when Tillian had been arrested as well. A little smile crept onto Utu's face. Still moving to the gates Utu called out to Tillian being captured in a similar manner to the rest of them, "You wish to join us Tillian?"He received a little poke with a spear. On the gates, a Marine was writing something, 'Mark Bearers Unwelcome' Utu didn't bother checking to see if Praggos' comment had made a difference with Tillian's guards upon reaching the gates after being thrown past them. Upon reaching his full height he was quickly taken by surprise when Emotia punched him in the face, her second punch being caught by Reaver, who much to Utu's delight, made quite the threat to Reaver.He sighed, still smiling.He was right, this was exactly what they needed.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Emotia - Outside of Ga-koro -"Why are you helping him!?" She practically shouted at Reaver. "He's nothing but a murderer, he's not special in the slightest, it's because of him this is all happening!" She glared at Utu as she spoke, hoping he heard the 'not special' part. She then looked over at Tillian, him getting arrested was the last thing she needed. "Tillian! Please...don't do anything rash...it's...it's alright." She didn't need her husband getting hurt on top of everything.

IC:Vibro"I will certainly not allow it." Vibro said as his small mob of marines drew their weapons. "We are taking this... freak, outside the village and will not let her back in. If you attempt to help her, or disobey our orders, we'll think about doing the same to you." And with that his small swarm of Marines surrounded Miha, and began taking her to the gates.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Norfan"What in heck is goin' on?" I grabbed a passing Matoran and asked her what had happened. She told me the events of the past night, and I let her go and shook my head. "Well, I have to go see this memorial tree for myself." I walked toward the tree and toward the mark bearer confrontation.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: Decaia watched the forced exodus ofthe Mark Bearers with an overall expression of boredom, though his eyes were slightly closed as he analyzed the proceedings. The other Daedra, too, stood nearby, silent, watching the Matoran as they swiftly took back control of their village. Who would have thought that they could actually be pushed enough to convince them to act on their own behalf?Decaia certainly hadn't. Evidently, he had been wrong."So in the course of a day, we've made enemies with an entire organization... and then some," he said softly to no one in particular, referring to both the Mark Bearers and the Toa Maasi. "That's got to be a new record..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: NorfanI ran my hand over the tree that a Toa named Kaithas had grown apparently. My carving hand was itching. If I deface the monument I'll get thrown out for sure. I picked up a shard of what looked like a gigantic wooden sword. Nice wood, and now I don't need to ruin anything. I sat down under the tree and started to carve.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Nokth:"Hopefully they will be smart enough not to try and attack us on our travels," the Akrainid growled. "If ever we get to them." Unlike some of the others, he watched the basic stance of everybody who was leaving, determining whether or not they would attempt to fight back or not."Still, I wouldn't recommend that we continue to hold presence here much longer. It would put us at a tactical disadvantage if those Mark Bearers manage to gather more of their type."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: NorfanI looked at the tree and then back at the carving in my hand. Perfect replica. I started to walk away, looking at the carving and attempting to carve a to scale dedication in it. I walked for a while before bumping into a Toa of Air (Greed). "Oops. Sorry. Too busy with my carving."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Scared and confused, Labelle heard taunts made at her and the other Mark Bearers by onlooking matoran as they were marched to the Koro gates. She watched as Emotia punched another Mark Bearer and accused him of being behind everything. Then Reaver blocked another of Emotia's punches, and then practically threatened her as well. None of it made any sense to Labelle."What's going on?" she asked Emotia.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: "Indeed," Decaia agreed, keeping his voice low enough so that only the other Daedra and Nokth could hear him. "Regardless of whatever... promise... that we have given to the Ga-Koro Marines, they have things under control now--they don't need us, and I don't recall heroics ever actually being part of my contract... As I said before, the longer we stay here, the more attention we bring to ourselves, the more likely it is that we will be discovered for what we are..." He looked at Greed. "Surely you--?"He cut himself off as a pedestrian bumped into Greed, melting into the midst of the group, all the while silently cursing the citizens of the village--and partly Greed, as well. Alone, Decaia had managed to stick to the obscurities of the background, unobserved by the populace. Yet in a mere few hours, Greed had single-handedly managed to draw immeasurable attention to him and the others, under the guise of something that he most definitely was not: an actual Toa. A hero. Detestable.How else would these events affect Decaia? At the moment, it had made no noticeable difference. However, soon enough the ripples of rumor in Ga-Koro would spread, resonating across the island until everyone knew of the Heroes of Ga-Koro, those valorous and mighty protectors of the village of water who had handed back control of the town's affairs to the Matoran--those Toa Arete, Champions of Virtue, who could do no harm, even in the banishment of darkness from a land they held no natural ties to, and who had empowered the Little Ones with little more than a single speech.Except for one: the cloaked, mysterious Toa of Water, companion of the Great Ketan, eyes like amber glowing bright through the enigmatic shadows of his hood. How long would it be before someone heard the tale, heard of that Ga-Toa's physique, his coldly shining eyes, the twin tomahawks at his belt, the color of his armor, and through that pieced together his identity as Mata-Nui's Sloth?Raehn, Snelly, and others--they all knew. They knew all too well. And because of that, a threat already existed. That alone would be enough to at least tarnish the reputation of these Arete, enough to instill doubt in the hearts of the Matoran. And from there? Why, it would only be a matter of time before the other Daedras' secrets surfaced--Anthyn's seeming desire to destroy everything she came into contact with; Wrath's murderous, raging tendencies, a dark mirror to the legendary Toa Tahu; and of particular importance, Greed's creation of the Daedra in the first place, the fact that he had lied about the group's purpose, their nature, and tricked Ga-Koro into ostracizing numerous Toa who may not have deserved that fate.It would lead to nothing but more pain. The Daedra themselves would be hunted down like Rahi, slaughtered where they stood or taken in for questioning before being dismantled alive. Sloth would die a prisoner of those same beings who had ruined his life to begin with, setting him on the path to destruction in the first place.Perhaps he was exaggerating the situation; perhaps things would not turn out like that--he did not know. Still, one thing was clear to him: they needed to get moving. Of that, he was certain.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: HanixHanix walked into the village with Zaeron behind her, "Follow me to the cafe and I'll explain our reasons here,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Savina - Near the Le-Wahi Border, Ga-Wahi -Savina took the bowl and began to eat the stew hungrily. After a few moments it was all but gone. "T-thank you." She said after a few moments.
IC: Malik"You're welcome." I smiled as the Toa ate, it was good to see that she had an appetite. As I refilled her bowl, I introduced myself, "The name's Malik, what's yours?" Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Reaver'I know where my loyalties lie, Emotia. Do you?' She looked at Labelle. 'And for the record, I know the truth. Don't think I can't smell the pain.' She turned cruelly away from her friends, and to Utu. 'None of the villages will accept us. I think this is it. We move for the Temple now or never.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Emotia - Outside of Ga-koro -"Loyalites!?' Emotia said, scoffing. "They aren't with Utu that's for sure! What's the matter with you?" She asked Reaver, looking at her incredulously.

IC: Reaver'Utu rose from the DEAD! If anyone is supposed to lead us, it's him!' She grabbed Emotia's shoulder roughly. 'For Mata Nui's sake, don't you see? He's the Ultimate Bearer. No other mortal being would be able to survive the beating he took. He's came back to guide us to the Temple, and our destiny.' At this point she was almost shouting her fanatical ravings.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Emotia - Outside of Ga-koro -Emotia just stared at Reaver like she was crazy, probably due to the fact that she was crazy. It didn't help that Emotia was distressed about being kicked out of the only home she ever knew, or at the very least she could remember, she'd lived in Ga-koro for over a century. "The ultimate bearer? Is that suppose to mean something?" Emotia sighed, she was done trying to reason with Reaver, she obviously couldn't be reasoned with. She turned to Labelle. "I don't know what's happening anymore to be quite honest Labelle..." she said tiredly, Emotia was on the verge of breaking down, too much was happening at once. She just wanted to go back home with Tillian and forget about everything that was happening.

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu seemed to grow larger when people like Emotia stood at his side, he noticed another Bearer tossed into the sand, a Matoran. One he'd never met. Iris seemed to find her familiar though. He moved over to her helping her to her feet. A Matoran, oddly enough. He looked back up to Emotia, making sure to keep his expression neutral, avoiding cracking a smile at Reaver's words."No matter how much you try to believe otherwise, we're all on the same path," He stepped closer to Emotia, "When we open those doors," Utu pointed on Emotia's chest, just below her neck, "You'll see it for yourself, and realize how wrong you are. How wrong you are about me, that Mark of your arm, and what we really are."He turned on his heel, raising his voice to his fellow Bearers, "I know the location of the Temple, I have touched the sandstone and the Mark of Fear on the door, I have met Arekule himself," Utu paused for effect, "He was not what Kearrstrun had led us to believe. He tried to turn me against you, my people. He attempted to convince me to kill a number of you, he attempted to fool me," Utu lied about the numbers. It wasn't important, "He has intended to destroy us from the inside, but it will not work, for you cannot disrupt destiny-"Utu smiled heartwarmingly, a hint of sadism on his lips turning to face Emotia again, "And you cannot fool Gods."He turned around again, "We will open the doors to that temple, together."Utu raised his arms, parallel to the ground, "It's time we discovered our destiny."He motioned southwards, stepping past Praggos and Iris, looking back one last time, "Follow me, and I will lead us to it."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Emotia - Ga-Wahi -Emotia breathed heavily, every fiber in her body wanted to beat the living snot out of Utu...he was so stuck up...so vain. She calmed herself. You know what, fine Utu...take us to the temple, I'll laugh when you realize just how wrong you are.. She thought to herself, then she turned her attention back to Tillian, she wasn't going nowhere without him.

IC: Tillian (Ga-Wahi)"Well, like...I rose from the dead. Dorian rose from the dead," Tillian mumbled, walking out of the city gates - while the Bearers were arguing, the Marines had taken their chance and pushed Tillian into the village. Now, two minutes later, the uneasy quiet sounded through the air as Tillian advanced towards the group. There was no sign of the Marines; the only evidence as to their whereabouts lay in a lone fleck of red on Tillian's right fang, and a small pinpoint of crimson in both his eyes that pulsed, as if each of his flirty blue eyes possessed its own miniature heartbeat. "Can't we get a nomination to lead?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Emotia - Ga-Wahi -Emotia sighed in relief as she saw Tillian coming, without the marines too, she couldn't help but wonder about that fleck of red on his fangs, did he...? Nah, he couldn't of. Emotia shook that thought away and hugged her husband. "I was worried they weren't gonna let you come with us."

OOC: What did Tillian do to the Marines? Seeing as there are Toa in the Marine ranks, and they outnumber him by the dozens, I do hope that he didn't inexplicably do them all off.IC (Greed)Greed listened to Sloth's complaints even as he kept an eye on the situation in Ga-Koro. So far, things were moving along splendidly. The Matoran, finally given a chance to fight for the peace of their village, had taken to the Marines' task with extreme enthusiasm.What had started out as just another mission for the Marines had evolved into an all-out witch hunt for these dangerous creatures known only by the glowing tattoos that marked their arms. The Marines tried to keep order, handling the situation as delicately as they could, but they were no match for the sheer numbers of angry villagers who were seizing the chance to exile the perpetrators of so much pointless violence.Bars were emptied by the Marines, but much of the searching was done by beings with no connections to Ga-Koro's military. They roughly yanked sleeves up, searching every inch of every arm for any sign of a mark. As soon as a being was declared innocent, he was pulled into the throng to continue the search. Suspicious neighbours grabbed each other and ripped sleeves up; Toa manhandled Matoran; every time a Mark Bearer was seen being led away by the Marines, there was an overwhelming cheer as the village celebrated their liberation from one more criminal.After so many years of relying on Toa for protection (and often being betrayed by said Toa), the Matoran were long overdue for their own execution of justice. A great crowd of villagers formed at the main gate, shouting and spitting at the pitiful group of Mark Bearers that stood on the beach. Many recognized Emotia, and Tillian, and wondered how they could possibly be allies of such vile creatures; the general consensus was that you couldn't trust anyone, and their kind appearances had been nothing but a charade all along. This discovery of their apparent betrayal was immediately followed by an increase in the anger and hate spewed forth from the village, beings shouting insults and vows of revenge for the brothers and sisters, friends and family that had died as a result of the Mark Bearers.The greatest cheer of all rose up as several of the Bearers turned and began walking away in defeat. The shout of victory was so loud as to be almost deafening. Birds rose up from the forest on the shoreline, fleeing into the sky at the sound. The bulk of the Marines' forces protected the gate, preventing any would-be vigilantes from slipping through and attempting to exact revenge on the people who had sown such havoc and destruction throughout Ga-Koro, but some of its members were half-hearted- why should they bother protecting the very people who had given them so much grief over the past months? There were few who had not felt the direct effects of the Mark Bearers, whether it be a destroyed hut or a murdered spouse. Now the village was clean and safe again; justice reigned once more.All it took was a spark, Greed mused. And all of their precious ideas of unity and peace go out the window.He returned his full attention to Sloth, who was still voicing his worry over staying in the village, when he stopped and melted back into the group, interrupted by a Toa walking right into Greed.Apparently this Toa was blind, or stupid: he couldn't see a foot in front of him to avoid bumping into the one group of people in an otherwise empty plaza: the rest of the village was clustered at the main gate.Greed waved aside the Toa's apologies. "It's nothing, my friend; we all get distracted sometimes. Yes, we are the Toa Arete, and I'm afraid we must be on our way. Good day, brother, and Mata Nui be with you."He turned and began to walk away, followed by the rest of the Daedra, leaving the bumbling Toa alone in the square. Sloth slid up next to him again, and Greed continued their conversation from where it had left off."I understand your concerns, my friend; truly, I do, but we have before us a rare opportunity. We are trusted here, and I believe with little effort we could quickly have this entire village under our thumb. At a tactical disadvantage? We have an entire village on our side."The Toa of Air paused. "You are correct, however, in saying that we risk being found out. That would be fatal, but I have faith in our acting abilities. See how little effort it took to swing the Matoran to our side? A few words, and we have exiled some of the most powerful creatures on the island. Keeping up this charade will be child's play."He turned to the rest of the group. The Daedra stopped on a lily pad that lay on the outer skirts of the village, close to the docks. The waters of the bay rippled scarce feet from their feet. No one was around; the bulk of the village was at the opposite end of the village."What say you?" he asked. "Will we stay here, and gain what power we can? We could rise to rule this village if we stayed. I promised to lead you to power and glory, and we have that opportunity right here, within our grasp. Doesn't that outweigh any fears you might have of being discovered?"

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: Decaia thought long and hard about Greed's words. True, they now had a chance to control a rather large force on the island--an unexpected power, as he had already noted. But there were risks, and as long as there was even a chance that Decaia could be recognized, those risks seemed magnified. The smallest unfounded rumor could become a potential torrent of anger and hate, sweeping away everything that the Daedra would work to build; minor scuffles and disagreements would ring loudly across the land, and it all hinged on one encounter.For, truly, Decaia did view himself as the biggest weakness here, much to his chagrin. The others could get away with the fact that their sins, as far as he was aware, had not directly affected Ga-Koro, were not burned into the history of the village. The same could not be said for him. And yet, even then, he had gone this long unnoticed, run into so many beings who did not know of his origins... Had his tale slipped into the empty abyss of forgotten memory? Hahli and the Marines certainly didn't seem to have noticed him...He had to be sure."So long as I can work in the background... until I know for certain that this village has forgotten me," Decaia answered after a moment. "What, exactly, do you have in mind for us to do next, however?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC:"Utu?" Labelle asked her Mark Bearer, although she wasn't actually sure that was his name. "I thought that Marks could be removed at this temple place. Is that true?" Labelle hoped it was, and that by removing her Mark she would go back to her regular appearance. Labelle saw the way the Matoran looked at her with disgust, moreso than the other Mark Bearers. She tried to ignore it, but she could feel their gaze on her at all times. She didn't know how much longer she could take it.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?