Video Game You Last Played?

Destiny

I'm tickled that I'm running out of things to do in TTK. It's been an all consuming void whenever I'm at home and even though I've bought other games recently I haven't played them at all. Unfortunately I've decided to level up a Warlock and I hope that I don't start redoing everything I just finished on my Titan. i doubt I would, though.

LMAO BUT WHY WOULD I STOP WHEN I CAN JUST PLAY CRUCIBLE?

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Red Dead Redemption.

Finally finished my business in Mexico and currently heading to Blackwater. I love how the background story for the characters, especially John Marston, is revealed with dialogue, so you get to learn about the character you are playing and his past the further you go. Very nice way of storytelling.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Steven Universe: Attack the Light for iPhone. One of the first mobile games I've really enjoyed to this extent (at least, setting aside games like Ghost Trick that have been ported from other systems).

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

SDGO. Got the Infinite Justice Gundam for free. 'Twas awesome

Sweet mate.

Last game I played was SRW J. Only on the 7th level because I haven't been playing much, but my Aile Strike Gundam wrecks.

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Devil Survivor Overclocked

It's a pretty fun game, but I'm not sure if my ingame choices really matter much.

Oh, they do, both who lives and dies, and there are quite a few endings.

Anyways, Guitar Hero Live for me. GHTV is probably the greatest idea ever for music games.

It's a pretty fun game, but I'm not sure if my ingame choices really matter much.

Anyways, Guitar Hero Live for me. GHTV is probably the greatest idea ever for music games.

Does talking to specific people during specific times of day affect the ending as well?

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Does talking to specific people during specific times of day affect the ending as well?
Yeah, although that stuff usually involves less major changes (usually deaths, there are a bunch of those), for the really big changes you'll usually have a few paths to take towards the end (unless you really screw up and let everyone die). Edited by Terminus

fallout: new vegas

the best sandbox in video game history (^:

-Tyler

Fixed.

just when i was starting to like you

played a little left 4 dead 2 today, the valve campaigns have all gotten old but there's still a plethora of great custom content out there if you have a good team

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Played some Nazi Zombies with my best friend over the past 2 days. I don't own World at War, but have all the DLC for Black Ops so I thankfully have those maps. We played Nacht Der Untoten and Der Riese in 3D. Didn't do too great on Nacht or Shi No Numa, but had good runs on Verruckt and Der Riese! We've decided to play all the original Zombies maps in order to get ready for Black Ops III, really excited for the Der Riese remake, The Giant! Shadows of Evil looks good as well.

fallout: new vegas

the best sandbox in video game history (^:

-Tyler

Fixed.

just when i was starting to like you

played a little left 4 dead 2 today, the valve campaigns have all gotten old but there's still a plethora of great custom content out there if you have a good team

-Tyler

Heh heh.

I picked up Serious Sam Classics: Revolution for 99 cents. I'm almost done with the First Encounter, but I'm having some issues with the last level. The werebulls are annoying me halfway to Hades.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

So I recently started playing Dreamfall: The Longest Journey

And I can only play so much of it at a time because it keeps freaking me out. :< Which is a pity because the story is quite intriguing IMO.

Apart from that, there's also Risen, and of course Morrowind, which I got to try out a few days ago as well and which has been quite fun so far, even though I die a lot. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

And I can only play so much of it at a time because it keeps freaking me out. :< Which is a pity because the story is quite intriguing IMO.

Apart from that, there's also Risen, and of course Morrowind, which I got to try out a few days ago as well and which has been quite fun so far, even though I die a lot. ^^

Thanks for reminding me of Dreamfall, I got that a few months ago and still haven't gotten around to starting it. It looks very interesting.

Also Morrowind is fantastic and I hope you keep playing it, the main story gets really good.

IetTsFQ.png

Last game I've played was Dawn of War: Dark Crusade. I really want to get Empire at War again. :/

Before Dark Crusade, I was playing Team Fortress 2 for the first time in a couple of months. Why am I one of the few people to play as a Medic when the need arises (usually play as an Engineer or a Spy)?

Thanks for reminding me of Dreamfall, I got that a few months ago and still haven't gotten around to starting it. It looks very interesting.

Also Morrowind is fantastic and I hope you keep playing it, the main story gets really good.

I unfortunately can't play Morrowind. It's installed on my computer, but... I don't know, it just feels too dated, and I miss the forging of items from Skyrim (favorite thing to do in that game). I really do wish I had played it before I got Oblivion though (my first Elder Scrolls game), as everybody who has played it says it's the bees knees. 

Without giving me any spoilers, who knows how close to the ending of TES IV: Oblvion's main quest/story am I if I had completed the Battle of Bruma?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Without giving me any spoilers, who knows how close to the ending of TES IV: Oblvion's main quest/story am I if I had completed the Battle of Bruma?

Oh yeah you're pretty near to the end. You could finish the main quest-line in one sitting.

Oh wow. I'll be sure to finish it tonight (I would do it sooner, but my family loves interruptions and thrives on them, so that's a negatory).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png