BIONICLE MAFIA VI: The Good Pyro

Portalfig

Hey guys. First off, I want to apologize immensely for vanishing unannounced. I let you guys down when you were relying on me and that was unacceptable. I am very sorry for that mistake and I hope you can forgive me for it. I will not be hosting any more games until I am sure I can carry then to completion despite unexpected problems. Second, I see you guys amply demonstrated why I had two Detectives last round. Twice the Mafia means twice the odds of him getting killed. Third, I am very curious to see what was going on behind the scenes, because this is an incredible bloodbath, and if the content of the scenes is connected in any way with what actually happened it doesn't seem like there was any alliance between the two Mafia factions. I'm curious as to how they obtained each others' member rosters. Fourth, I have to admit the bit with Alterego's attempt to get people to trust him was amusing. I doubt very much he had any "proof" in the first place, but if someone had asked him to show that proof it would have been interesting to see what he came up with. :w:

Haha. I didn't expect anyone to believe me. Just a bit of fun even if I was dead.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

ROUND SIX: NIGHT
The Turaga walked into the grocery store, saying hello to the clerk that worked there. The Turaga wandered about aimlessly, picking up different food items and other materials to eat or not eat, depending upon what he actually bought. Then, he stood in front of the peanut butter, trying to decide whether to buy smooth or chunky, a large size or small, and which brand.
Eliminator put the milk into his basket with his cereal, and then turned around to face the Turaga. He ran up to him, and then used all of the Strength Kanoka he was holding on himself. He then grasped the leader of the Villager's head, and began to squeeze on it.
The Turaga fell to the floor with his head crushed into a pulp. Eliminator left the store with his groceries, allowing someone else to find the body of the Turaga laying in front of the peanut butter, trying to decide which to choose.
[Professor Ecketzal, Turaga, skull crushed by Dark Hunters]
Meanwhile, across the town, the Necromancer was wearing a scuba diving suit. He floated outside of the the bubble that everyone lived in, tethered to the inside by a rope. He went into the Eternally Scuba Diving Chattering Corpse Heap, searching for a body.
Then he found one. It was very weak and flimsy, and looked like every single nutrient of note and value had been drained from the body. This, was the last kill of the Barraki before the Spy assassinated their leader, destroying the band of evil forever. The Necromancer grabbed the body, and pulled himself back to the town.
He got back to his tower, and climbed to the top, carrying the body. He laid the body down on a table, and pulled out his copy of Ye Old Grimoire Necronomicon of the Dead, which was made of cultists. Literally. The paper was skin, the ink was blood, and the covers were bones. Except for the soul that possessed it. I mean, who would have the soul of their book be people insane enough to kill themselves so they could be made into a book?
The Necromancer opened it up and looked through it and found the page he was looking for. He read from it, and then the body of ToaKapura spasmed. Somehow, despite everyone being under the sea, lightning clouds formed and began to strike everywhere. The body stood up, as a lich.
[ToaKapura1234 revived by Necromancer]
The Necromancer smiled and looked out over the town with the undead Villager.
For the murder of Professor Ecketzal:
-SmoothJazz: Who is very agile and fast
-KohrakKal17: Who works in the area
-SonicBoom XS: Who had unopened milk and cereal the next day
-MT Zehvor: Who is very strong
You have 48 hours to vote.
Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I wish I could say something meaningful here, but I can't. So yeah. :shrugs:

Edit: No need to post, then; that's considered spam! :0

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Did we ever decide who is hosting the next game? If I counted correctly than I had two votes, I don't know if that was final. *shrug*It would be good if I could go ahead and start writing the rules and such if I am hosting. =P

ROUND SIX: DAY
The Necromancer stood with the Spy and pushed Chro's key into a lock on a door in the home of the Pyro and pulled it open. Then, their jaws dropped at what was inside of the vault. The two walked in, looking at everything, knowing they had to use these items to lynch execute several of the Village.
But first, the Spy grabbed several small items off the walls, including a watch with a saw in it and several pens with exploding features activated by clicking the top of them. The Necromancer, on the other hand, grabbed a rocket launcher. The Spy looked at the Necromancer and started to shake his head.
Then, the Inventor entered. He nodded at the others, and picked up an incredibly complicated device that latched onto people and electrocuted them. They all looked at each other and knew what they had to do. Each of them was to go out and find their target.
MT Zehvor was walking along when a rocket slammed into him from a distance, killing him instantly. He was blown backward, flying several feet, back. His body was burnt and crisp. There was no doubt about it. The Dragonborn Pub had no owner. This was horrible. Who would make the delicious foods and serve them now?
[MT Zehvor, Villager, Bazooka'd by the town]
Meanwhile, SonicBOOM XS was working late in his office in the town hall. It was the main office, and he was filing paper work. You see, the Turaga didn't actually run the town. He just sat and complained about things. SonicBOOM XS was the one that ran the town. Without him, the town would fall into shambles.
Then, as he was writing a piece of legislation outlawing murder, which in hindsight, he should have done quite some time ago. He signed his name, and then, his pen ran out of ink, leaving SonicBO on the page. He grabbed a pen, and clicked it once, slowly.
A huge explosion decimated the side of the town hall, blowing out the mayor's office. The Spy picked up the ID card of the one he had just assassinated.
[sonicBOOM XS, Villager, blown up by pen]
In a final part of the town, the Inventor looked at who he was supposed to kill, and then laughed at how easy it was. He attached the machine to himself, and activated it, starting to eletrocute him to death, he laughed and screamed at the same time, before dropping to the ground.
[Kohrak Kal17, Inventor, self-electrocuted]
Night roles have 48 hours to PM me.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

ROUND SEVEN: NIGHT
"Onarax, Mimic. Now."
Mimic got up, nodded at his partner in crime, and left the room, grabbing off of the wall a laser gun to use later on in the night. Eliminator sat back in his chair, and calmly waited for Mimic to come back. The Dark Hunters had won. Soon, it would be two on one, and they could lynch him together.
Or so he thought. He started to have trouble breathing, so he ripped off the plastic suit he was wearing, showing that he was truly the Shadowed One. He grasped his neck, and then his eyesight began to become fuzzy. His head started to spin, and he looked around, gasping for air.
A tuxedo wearing Villager entered the room. He sat down and nodded at SmoothJazz, smiling. He calmly said,
"Last night, before Kohrak Kal17 died, he gave me a vial of poison and told me to use it on anyone I chose. It was the only invention he had given out, but I got it. So I used it on you. Turns out it was slow acting and you didn't fell the effects until now."
The Shadowed One reached towards the Spy, but then had a pain in his chest, which he clutched. Then, his vision started to fade, and he collapsed on the floor, dead. Zakaro smiled and walked out of the room, knowing he had just killed a Dark Hunter.
[smoothJazz, Shadowed One, poisoned by Zakaro with Invention]
One hour beforehand, the Necromancer was trying to decide between two forms of reviving the Turaga. His (living) Ye Old Grimoire Necronomicon of the Dead was (literally) saying he should piece together bodies, making a giant hulking monstrosity of bone and flesh, akin to Frankenstein.
But his copy of Necromantic Daily was suggesting he take a far more, ... interesting route. He looked between both, trying to decide which method would be best for him. He stood there, trying to decide for at least five minutes, before deciding upon the method from Necromantic Daily.
One hour later, a giant robot that had an uncanny, and totally not at all intended resemblance to the Gipsy Danger from Pacific Rim. The magazine suggested he build a jaeger to solve his problem. It was worth noting that the company that owned the magazine had been taken over by the staff of Pacific Rim, and all magazines were suggested one build a jaeger to solve everything.
The Necromancer sawed off the top of Professor Ecketzal's head and pulled out the brain. He then shoved the brain into the jaeger, and then waited for lightning to strike a rod, activating the miniature giant robot. The lightning storm was approaching, and it would take a while.
Then, a small hole appeared in the head of Toa Onarax. He fell down to the ground, with Mimic standing over him, holding the laser gun. He looked up at the jaeger, and seeing how it wasn't on, he didn't see a need to sabotage it. Nothing the Necromancer could do now.
[Toa Onarax, Necromancer, shot in the head with laser]
Then, Mimic heard a growling behind him. He turned to face the growling, and saw the Ye Old Grimoire Necronomicon of the Dead moving towards him. He inched back, and then raised his laser. He started to shoot the book, tying to prevent it from getting to him and ... hitting him on the head? He wasn't sure what it would do. Anyhow, the book seemed to be immune to the lasers. Mimic started to run for his life. From a book.
Some time later, lightning struck the lightning rod, pumping electricity through the robot the Turaga's brain was in, reviving him from the dead. The Turaga put his hands together and stood up.
[Professor Ecketzal had been revived.]
For the murder of Toa Onarax:
-Wasp: Who is the only person without a confirmed role
-Zakaro: Who is one of the only two people alive
You have 48 hours to vote.
Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

ROUND SEVEN: DAY
"As you voted for me, Mimic, I vote for you."
"Well, yes Zakaro, but our votes our equal. We must kill each other."
Zakaro raised his handgun, and began to fire at Mimic, who shrugged off the shots, wearing a bullet proof vest. Mimic threw a knife at Zakaro, who lunged out of the way, his handgun still aimed at Mimic, still firing. Zakaro then turned and ran to the building that housed the Dragonborn Pub.
He ran past the blown out face of the town hall, a sad and solemn reminder that he had accidentally set in motion the deaths of three members of the Village. To his right was the grocery store in which the Turaga had died, killed by the Shadowed One of the Dark Hunters.
Then, on either side of him were the headquarters of both the Barraki and the Dark Hunters. He had always wondered how the two knew who the other members were, how why they could kill each other so easily. As he saw these two buildings, it was obvious to him.
Next, he saw the gallows used to lynch so many Villagers. He saw many other buildings, nearly all having had some sort of death or murder of some sort in them, like the Detective's office and Chro's house, which had a large stockpile of weaponry of all sorts in it, stashed by the Pyro himself.
He got to the top of the Dragonborn Pub, the tallest building in town. He shot a line over to the Necromancer's Tower, and then zip-lined over to it. But as he was in the air, his line snapped, being shot by Wasp on the ground. Zakaro began to fall to the ground, and hit it, lying there for a second.
"Any last words, Spy?"
Mimic was about to shoot Zakaro in the head. Zakaro looked up at him with a blackened eye and then put his head down. The Village had lost. Everyone had died. It was all over.
But then, a miniature giant robot crashed into Mimic and stood up, activating a rocket on it's elbow to propel a fist into the face of the Dark Hunter. Wasp looked up at the Dangerous Gypsy Turaga, and then his eyes widened in shock, knowing that he was about to die.
"Not so fast. While I'm alive, I can vote, and I vote for you Mimic. Thats 3 to 1. Complete majority."
Then, a small object fell out of the top of the Necromancer's Tower, and moved over to the three that were talking, showing itself to be the Ye Old Grimoire Necronomicon of the Dead. It looked at Mimic, and nodded itself, as if it were voting for the Dark Hunter.
"Well, in that case, 4 to 1! An even bigger majority!"
So Wasp was dragged along the ground to the gallows, where Zakaro stood guard with a gun, waiting for the Professor to return with an great object that the Pyro had designed for the purpose of executions, specifically, the last execution that would be performed, the execution of the final Dark Hunter.
The Dangerous Gypsy Turaga returned with a giant firework, and Mimic was tied to it. The three executioners walked back, and the Ecketzal fired a plasma cannon at the fuse, igniting it. Mimic looked at everyone, knowing that these were his final moments of terror.
The rocket screamed into the air, flying up and up, releasing large bursts of colors and designs everywhere. It was great site, and all in the Eternally Scuba Diving Chattering Corpse Heap looked at in awe. Chro smugly smiled and nodded his head, and then looked down, realizing he didn't have a stomach. Wasp was burned to death by the release of fire everywhere, and then he himself exploded into fireworks.
[Wasp, Dark Hunter, forcibly utilized in pyrotechnic display]
[Dark Hunters defeated]
Do you mind if I make a slight addition?
The robot, the impeccably dressed Matoran and the book all nodded at this question. The figure in the cloak slammed his staff into the ground, and the designs in the sky began to change, taking the form of something new, something organized. It spelled out a sentence of some sort.
VILLAGE WINS! CONGRATULATIONS!
Two days later, all three characters embarked upon a journey back to Mata Nui on a boat. It was crazy how only three had survived the massacre in Mahri Nui, with two of them escaping undead. They sailed and sailed till they reached the Great Spirit's face, and then descended into Metru Nui, returning as heroes.
And in Mahri Nui, a lone, cloaked figure took out his phone and dialed Sumik's number. He was about to press call when he realized something.
Wait a minute! We never decided who would be the next GM and take control of the powers of my staff! iBrow and Protalgif, you better get on it!
Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Because you're in the DH chat Chro.

Uh, no, I'm not. I was the Pyro, not a DH, remember? ;)

Well, it was still fun slaughtering almost all of the village.

I'd imagine it would be, but I got killed early on in 0.1, so I haven't experienced that before... :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I am still up for hosting next game, and Iborw said he wanted game 9. Any objections to me hosting the next one at all?

Also, even though it isn't really needed this game, here is the discussion blog post about the game. We don't really need it because of the whole us having time after the game to discuss but whatever. *shrug*

Mahri Nui? the figure thought as he donned the scuba gear necessary to make the jaunt. Next time, I hope they make it more convenient. But his job was not to complain, it was to do - and to dream about farm animals, but that's an entirely different story. His stature and powerful legs gave him an edge to get down to Mahri Nui, but it was still quite a haul. Karda Nui would have been better, he thought. Jetpacks. Yes. Enough with that. His thoughts had drifted off, and he was soon approaching the bubbles of the lost city. Most of the bubbles had turned off, with only one left, still lit. In it was one person, cloaked - one that had just produced a cell phone. The Assistant entered the bubble and silently approached the other figure. He could tell by the pattern of sounds that his number was being dialed, but the Host stopped before pressing "call." Something had stopped him. "Where are the other survivors?" the Assistant asked, spooking the Host nearly out of his dark robes. "Oh ... you scared me," the Host breathed. "Well? Where are they?" "They ... left. They went to Metru Nui." The Assistant frowned. "In the universe?" The Host nodded. "I hope they realize their fate will be the same there as it would be here." "It's what they wanted," the Host said. The Assistant was pensive. He hadn't anticipated this. Closing a pocket universe of this magnitude had hardly any precedent, but theoretically there wasn't anything against it. It was more of an etiquette than a protocol thing, anyway. The Host seemed to sense this trepidation. "Is something wrong?" he asked. "Hardly," the Assistant said. He snapped back to reality and quickly retrieved the Key from hammerspace. It glimmered almost to the same degree as his Huna. Striding to the center of the room, he pried open a circular hatch on the floor and inserted the Key. "Wait!" the Host cried. "We don't really know who's going to host the next game yet!" "Perhaps you should think about organizing that elsewhere," the Assistant said. With a mighty heave, he twisted the key. The pocket universe began to collapse from the outside in, centering on the last remaining bubble in Mahri Nui. Sound and fury rushed around them as the bubble barely held against the turmoil of the apocalypse outside. "This game is over," the Assistant said. "Topic closed."

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg