Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

Buzz, buzz.

The body makes no sense and it bugs me every time I see it. The front half is facing one way but it looks like the bottom half is facing another; their legs are on backwards. 

~Soran

Does it make more sense in the full picture?

da722834ebb61eb20b8365ddfda4ef00.jpg

Yes, my mind is now at ease.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Why, that's a nice drawing of McCree.

Let's put it up on the fridge.

(also i like how this whole thread was started by an avatar that wasn't even a friggin' drawing)

Repetition is a wondrous thing, isn't it? It's pretty simple; you find something that seems mildly humorous and copy it with a slight adaption, thus beginning the trend. This leads to others doing this in the same manner, whether it's for the same reasons as before or it's due to them wanting to be included in on the joke. It's something I find particularly interesting.

In fact, if you look back to the past "threads" as you put it, you'll notice that a lot of them were instigated by me. Sometimes I'm just curious how long it'll take to essentially run the joke into the ground.

~Soran

Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Pohatu performing the dance of his people.

-----

Looking back at some of the comments toward my avatar is entertaining since most of you tried to tease by saying it looked like Fall. Now it actually is my Fall avatar and all those comments make sense. 

~Soran

Leaves don't change color like that here in Arizona. You know its fall when its comfortable to go outside in the middle of the day.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Looks like a drawing of someone who knows how to draw but intentionally tries to draw bad. 

the summer came to an end,
when the autumn leaves fall on the winter grass,
you keep pretending,

​and i'm still SAD

I thought this was going to be a poem. I'm now mildly disappointed.

~Soran

what's he reachin' for

the summer came to an end,
when the autumn leaves fall on the winter grass,
you keep pretending,

​and i'm still SAD

I thought this was going to be a poem. I'm now mildly disappointed.

~Soran

it's from a song so technically it is

Edited by McCree

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)