BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Nika

As expected, Jalkron had obtained the attention of both the Toa and the Skakdi. Only the brute hadn't turned to attack him, and all of the combatants, he frightened Nika the least. Raw strength could be dealt with, but powers and weaponry were trickier to evade.

Borclive and Rana were of the same mind, though their hearts went out to the Toa currently fighting on their behalf. Though they knew his was a noble sacrifice, they didn't much like having anyone else die for Ko-Koro that day.

Nika nodded curtly to them, their signal to move, and proceeded to sneak through the hall, aiming to skirt around the combatants.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Huh, I'd forgotten BS01 said that. Perhaps this is another example of BIONICLE physics not lining up with ours.

IC: Just as Chavara expected, the Toa of stone jumped back, and then rolled out of the way of her fireball. He countered by conjuring a kolhii ball sized rock and launching it back at her, but her hau-shield was already up, and it deflected off harmlessly, flying up and over the toa before coming to rest against the wall of the courtyard. Not one to give up, he tried again, shooting another rock at her, only to have it blocked once again by the forcefield. This may have seemed redundant to keep battering at an unbreakable wall, but there was a purpose to it. So long as Chavara kept blocking his rocks with her mask, she wouldn't see that the first one was moving again, flying back towards the toa to hit her in the back.

Panyk's meatshield was horribly effective. Heat vision cut a pair of tracks across his face while the weakening zamor took him full in the chest. When he dropped to the ground in a heap, he wasn't moving at all and his heartlight wasn't flashing. Taking the full force of the zamor, it had been weakened so much that it was unable to keep up its life-sustaining rhythm.

Below, Karemo hurried through the door into the next corridor full of prison cells, and repeated both the lock-absorption process and his message.

ppg2.png

IC: The Toa Shaydas.

Chavara was getting her confidence back. As her new opponent pointlessly pounded at her with rocks. She got unsteadily to her feet, holding her falchion aloft in her uninjured hand, readying herself to strike back. And then the stone Toa's rock pounded into her back, throwing her to the ground once more. She grunted, feeling part of her back armour bend inwards form the impact, and fell to one knee. But at no point did she break focus. Determination and her relentless strive to succeed in Makuta's name spurred her on, and she kept her shield in place. 

She would not fall this day.

Onic slunk up his earth ramp and stood beside Panyk. The idiot seemed a little worse for wear. Heat vision wound to one of his legs, plenty of cuts and bruises. But now, he looked happy, grinning a sadistic grin that gave Onic chills. "You ready to finish this?" Onic asked him, cracking his knuckles.

Panyk just grinned some more, hefting his mace as the two Dark Toa stared down the remaining two skakdi. 

OOC: Because I am an idiot and read the last post wrong, I've gone and edited Panyk back to life. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xxeth

The pair of Vortixx came at him from two sides, which left only one possible route of escape. Up. Xxeth sped forward, getting a slight boost from his mask. Then he leaped up as high as he could, using his element to increase the height of his jump. He sailed right over the Vortixx, landing behind them as he spun around and sent a powerful blast of air at the Vortixx, intending to slam them against the wall they'd been trying to corner him into. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Avsa (Tracer)

Tracer looked at each of her companions, then said "Creation of sled will reduce travel time and conserve energy." She checked her weapons; her Patero launcher was ready to go, but she was worried the bow on her back and the crossbow she was holding would crack, get dampened, or otherwise get damaged. So her suggestion was one of concern for her equipment, not just for the sake of the mission.

• Upvote 1

IC Forger

"Dragging a sled? Do they think of me as some kind of dog? The idea was not without merit, but he had practical concerns.

"Both our outpost and the mountain we stand on are high above the sea level. The Koro is not, it lays near the sea, at a much lower altitude. Overly quick descent would not be pleasant. Even veteran guards that patrol the mountain give themselves time to descend and adjust." The landscape was covered in thick, hard ice and alternating levels of compacted and loose snow. The frigid wind bit into them, even under layers of clothing and armor.

"The weather could do us in just as easily as rapid descent." He weighed their options, silent for several minutes.

"We will use a sled to cover the next thirty or forty kio. The environment has plenty of natural slopes and use of elemental and mask powers won't be needed. Shaving six or eight hours off our journey will suffice. I don't want any of us at less than one hundred percent when we arrive." He brought out his map once more, laying it on a flat stone several bio away. "We'll descend along this route," he traced a line from their current location to one at around half the elevation. "It will put us fifty kio from Ko-Koro. After rest and food, that would leave us arriving at our camp in late afternoon tomorrow."

He put away his map and shouldered his pack, moved to the edge of the small plateau they stood on. Using his elemental power of iron, he made five small sleds. Crude devices, but they would suffice. He did not want to exhaust his energies on more elaborate equipment. He surveyed the group, all looked ready. "Choose one to your liking and let us be off. We're following the southwest slope," he spoke while readying himself. "Please, try your best not to crash. Zero would be displeased."

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

IC: Ko-Koro Guard

He sprinted after Jin as she ran, not willing to let his foe get away that easily, but her long legs quickly took her out of his reach. His own legs less than half the size of her's, it didn't take him long before he gave up the chase and watched the Vortixx's long strides take her out of sight. He came to a halt. Korzaa's kidnappers had vanished along with her. He had failed. And with Echelon and his allies inside the sanctum, hope seemed scarce. 

He turned and ran down the hallway in the other direction, moving to rendezvous with the few guards still remaining inside the citadel. 

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Barus

He looked at his companions and then went to grab a sled, wondering why he had to speak up. The slope appeared to be much steeper than he previously thought. Sitting on the cold metal, he started his descent on the slick surface of the snow. Even though he was glad that he was not needed to use his mask, he did not like lack of control over the transport. His face was plastered with snow and the melting water was not helping him stay warm.

• Upvote 1

IC: Jalkron nods, whispering, "Consider it done.  On three I'm gonna absorb this shelter and create blocks of iron above them.  That's when you run.  One...Two...Three!"  The shelter disappears and metal blocks appear above Echelon and his allies.  Immediately after Jalkron creates fist-fulls of metal darts, which he hurls at the group.

IC (Rorg)

My knife jumps, a movement quickly echoed by the launcher in my other hand; this is doubtless the result of the Toa's elemental abilities. However, before he can gather enough concentration to entirely rip them from my grasp, Eisen acts, and nullifies his power over Iron before sending the Toa hurtling back against a wall.

The Toa gets to his feet, appearing to struggle, then launches a series of attacks at Eisen while constructing a large hammer to wield. It appears he has forgotten there are other opponents, so, while his concentration is on my ally, I fire a zamor at him.

It is curious, noting how much elemental energy he has. He attempted to attack Echelon outside the Citadel, and I believe he is the one responsible for sealing my rifle. He has created and absorbed dozens of metallic items and objects, and manipulated metal to create shields and weapons. At this stage of the battle, and knowing his penchant for such obvious and taxing attacks, it would not surprise me to see his elemental energy run completely dry.

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron, watching the other toa of iron, barely notices the skakdi firing something at him.  He dives out of the way, barely avoiding the zamor.  He uses his staff to help him stand, considering for a moment whether or not to change it into some other weapon.  Better not, he decides.  My energy is almost gone, and if I keep getting hit then I'll need it to help me stand.  He stands upright, making sure that none of the other's are pointing anything at him.  He crouches into a fighting stance, and waits, watching each of the group.

Edited by Vestak

IC: Enforcer.

Forger's compromise is reasonable, so I agree. I take one of the sleds for my own, jump on and let my weight carry me down the slope. My helmet obscures my view of the terrain, so I pull it off and hang it from the weapon holster on my back, drawing my halberd in its stead. It isn't the ideal tool for this task, but it's the best item I have for allowing myself to steer some more. 

The five of us set of down the slope, quickly vanishing into the obscurity of the Ko-Wahi weather. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Jalkron saw the Skakdi raise his zamor launcher with his Arthron.  Really? he thinks to himself as he sidesteps as Rorg pulls the trigger.  You would think people would learn to recognize masks on sight.  It's so helpful.  He begins walking forward, swinging his hammer a bit to make sure it's the right weight.

OOC

So Jalkron is not only manipulating metal and swinging a giant hammer, but he's also finding the spare time and concentration to use his Arthron? And not simply use it, but use it with such a degree of proficiency that he can detect small movements in a hall filled with movement, and instantly deduce what said movement signifies? You've already stretched the boundaries of believability with your elemental antics and your penchant for ignoring injuries, keeping Jalthron at peak physical condition throughout the battle. What happened to the bullet Rorg put in his arm? Said bullet should be preventing him from using his arm for any strenuous movement, and should also be distracting him with pain. What happened to his various small wounds: sealing them with metal doesn't simply make them go away. And what happened to the mental attack Echelon launched with his Komau, tearing Jalkron's mind apart from the inside and filling him with the desire to tend to his allies' wounds? Such an attack should have done something to affect both his concentration and his will to fight, but he has displayed a lack of neither.

As for Jalkron's elemental abilities: he began this battle by using his powers to pull shrapnel from someone's wounds. He then used his powers to create a shield to protect himself from flying debris, then transformed that shield into a staff. He then used his powers to throw a cloud of metal shrapnel at an opponent, then did it a second time. He then created metal shackles to imprison a Vortixx. He then used his powers to create iron spikes on his feet, as well as several long spikes. He then used his powers to create a metal wedge, which he used to create a hole in the walls of Ko-Koro, and he sealed the hole after. He then created a warhammer "nearly as tall as ... himself" (which makes one wonder how he manages to lift it), and extends a sheet of metal from the roof of a hut, allowing him to cross the chasm surrounding the Citadel. He then uses his element very precisely and accurately -despite being in the middle of a battle- to seal an opponent's gun. He then creates a block of metal above Echelon's head. He then uses his powers to warp the unseen gears and mechanisms within the Citadel's doors. He then seals his own wounds with metal. He then creates a block of metal twice as tall as Echelon, and creates little balls of iron on the ground. He then creates another staff. He then warps an inner wall of the Citadel to create a shield. He then attempts to use his powers to grab all his opponents' weapons and rip them from their grasp. He then creates metal blocks above his opponents, and creates "fist-fulls" of metal darts. He then creates thick metal poles to attack his opponent, and, finally, he creates his 'as-tall-as-himself' warhammer again.

Now, I like to play fair, but there's only so much I can take before I start getting frustrated. I (and others) have already allowed you to land implausible attacks that stretch the boundaries of both believability and fair play, and I do believe I've just about had enough. Having PMed you before with the specifics of my discontent, I think I will plant this here so you'll be sure to see it. Thank you in advance.

Oh, and I suppose I'll need an IC here in order to abide by the BZPRPG's rules, which, along with Friar Tuck's Guide to Common Sense, I fully recommend everyone to become familiar with.

IC (Jin)

Running.

• Upvote 1

OOC: Sorry about that.  I've RPed on the Lego Message boards for over a year, and I'm used to that level of power.  I'm not sure if there is one character in that RP, other than matoran, who would not be over powered here. I'll tone it down and edit my post.

IC: (Weiss)

"Surrender, heathen, you're surrounded," Weiss said.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Sorry boys, the sleigh ride is over. :) 

IC: Enforcer.

Despite being slowed somewhat by a surprise ice-storm, we reached followed Forger's recommended route and arrived at the rendezvous point.

I step off my sled, letting Forger reabsorb the energy. We won't be needing them now; the terrain is too uneven. As Forger had previously discussed, we stop here to eat and rest, before planning out the next leg of our journey.

It's still a long way to Ko-Koro. 

IC Avsa (Tracer

This wasn't such a good idea.

As Tracer's sled slowed to a stop, she vowed to never go tobogganing without a helmet again. Or at all. At least, she would use something she could actually steer.

Walking up to meet with the others, she wiped some snow off her face before adjusting the coat she had brought with her. Still a while to go.

IC: Verulas stirred as the doctor continued their work, his body at rest and looking as peaceful as anyone who had three broken ribs, multiple burns across their face, limbs, and back, and two deep wounds that required twenty-nine stitches to close could look.

His mind, however, was not as fortunate.

His memories took him back to a simpler time, one in which he had not yet encountered the ravenous beast known as war. He had lived in a small village, one that may as well have been a shantytown compared to its cousins on Mata Nui, and life had its hardships, but the other various Matoran living there knew how to keep their spirits up. If one looked at him now, it would've been almost impossible to imagine him as a Matoran farmer and fisherman, only trained enough in weaponry to hunt or combat the occasional Rahi attack. He was still naive enough to believe in the Three Virtues back then, working hard to provide food for the residents of the place he called home without a care in the world.

It was not to last.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Kakrant

After falling asleep at the base of the flag, Kakrant woke up to find himself still in the midst of the snowstorm. 
"This is getting ridiculous." Kakrant thought to himself. He shook the layer of snow that had collected ontop of him, stood up, and looked around. He still had no idea where he was. He turned on his Infra-Red vision to check for any life. He didn't find anything, but he did find something odd - a long piece of something very cold - much colder than the snow. He walked towards it, and it turned out to be another flag! He thusly continued this so that he could get to Ko-Koro.

OOC: Kakrant will be in Ko-Koro shortly! If anyone would wish to interact with him, it will be fine.

OOC: Since there were multiple posts before a response could be made, there is, once again, some time bending going on here. 

IC:

Jalkron was distracted, exactly what Eisen wanted. The opposing Fe-Toa had turned his attention to Rorg, and as a result, was not paying attention to him. The dark Toa had caught the pillars as they were intended to fall, using his element to merely push them slightly to the sides so they fell harmlessly. As Jalkron dodged and switched his focus to Eisen's Skakdi ally, he by necessity paid less attention to Eisen; he certainly paid less attention to his surroundings. A fact that would prove to be to his detriment. 

With the moments free of scrutiny, he made a swift, and subtle use of his element on the wall behind his opponent. His attention so rooted on his direct opponents, Jalkron would not be looking for the changes outside of his perception, so he would not notice the growth of iron on the wall behind him. In fact, Eisen began to slowly advance, giving his opponent reason to turn his focus to him directly. A feint on a massive scale, one that went against the more direct tactics that Eisen had demonstrated so far; an opponent with nothing but that basis would not expect the change. 

His opponent's evasion and recovery, complete with the time he took to choose and adopt a stance, was more than sufficient. Eisen paused, contemplating the stance his opponent's position; his form was decent, prepared for the use of his weapon, or for defense against another. Had he been fighting a traditional opponent, it would have worked well.

Eisen was not a traditional opponent. And his trap was set. With the activation of his Crast, he hurled his opponent back...

... Towards the spikes now present on the wall behind him. The impact alone would stun; the spikes would cause a good deal more harm. Even if he became aware of them before impact, Jalkron didn't have any time available to him; with a mere couple of seconds before impact, anything that could dull or eliminate the protrusions would come too slow.

Though it was doubtful he'd notice to begin with.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

As unexpected as the attack was, Jalkron had just enough time to thicken his armor on his back, hoping to lessen the impact.  He was not expecting spikes, however, and his scream wasn't entirely from pain, more from shock.  With his last elemental energy, he absorbs the tips of the spikes inside him, causing him to fall to the floor.  He lays there, and slowly descends into the depths of unconsciousness.

IC: Verulas remembered that he had returned from his favorite fishing spot, a net full of his catch slung over his shoulder when he had first seen the smoke. He had promptly dropped it and raced into the burning village in order to locate any survivors still trapped in the blaze, and was immediately attacked by a maniacal Skakdi bandit who was standing over the corpse of the village healer. The combat that ensued was mostly his foe tossing him into the walls of the burning building after he had managed to knock both the Zamor Launcher and spear from his attacker's hands. The Skakdi had underestimated him, however, and turned to pick up his weapons to finish the Matoran off instead of using his vision power, which is when Verulas jumped on his back and cut his throat with his dagger.

It was the first time he had ever killed anyone, but unfortunately, it wouldn't be the last.

As he emerged from the building to continue his search, the rest of the Skakdi's group set upon him and knocked him out.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Forger

A small cave stood in the side of the mountain, large enough for perhaps half a dozen Skakdi to stand in. Forger led the group into the cave, it provided minimum shelter, but anything was preferable to the freezing wind and increasing snow. They ate, discussing their plans and socializing. Forger knew Enforcer well, but the other three were still mysteries to him. Possibly to Zero as well. "Well, if it is possible to hide your intentions from her. That I doubt."

He brought out his map once more, adorned with small metal rivets on landmarks. He highlighted the ridge they stood on, it continued downwards into the flatter land the Koro stood on. "It is still fifty kio from here to the Koro. Forty-five to the area we are going to make temporary camp at. I am going to scout ahead with my Kakama. We'll rendezvous here," he put another rivet through the map, five kio from their camp. "I will update you with any information I have gathered and we will proceed together to our camp and the Koro. You are all free to leave here as soon as you are rested. I would advise traveling the next distance with as few breaks as possible. Time is of the essence."

He gave a quick goodbye to the others and gave them his non-essential equipment, the map, extra supplies and the like. It was an ardous run to the Koro, even with a mask of speed. Covering seventy-some kio with unnecessary weight could prove fatal in the hostile weather. Shouldering his now lighter pack, he activated his mask and started towards the Koro.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

Chavara was getting her confidence back. As her new opponent pointlessly pounded at her with rocks. She got unsteadily to her feet, holding her falchion aloft in her uninjured hand, readying herself to strike back. And then the stone Toa's rock pounded into her back, throwing her to the ground once more. She grunted, feeling part of her back armour bend inwards form the impact, and fell to one knee. But at no point did she break focus. Determination and her relentless strive to succeed in Makuta's name spurred her on, and she kept her shield in place. 

She would not fall this day.

Onic slunk up his earth ramp and stood beside Panyk. The idiot seemed a little worse for wear. Heat vision wound to one of his legs, plenty of cuts and bruises. But now, he looked happy, grinning a sadistic grin that gave Onic chills. "You ready to finish this?" Onic asked him, cracking his knuckles.

Panyk just grinned some more, hefting his mace as the two Dark Toa stared down the remaining two skakdi. 

OOC: Because I am an idiot and read the last post wrong, I've gone and edited Panyk back to life. 

The pair of Vortixx came at him from two sides, which left only one possible route of escape. Up. Xxeth sped forward, getting a slight boost from his mask. Then he leaped up as high as he could, using his element to increase the height of his jump. He sailed right over the Vortixx, landing behind them as he spun around and sent a powerful blast of air at the Vortixx, intending to slam them against the wall they'd been trying to corner him into. 

IC: Chavara's strength of focus surprised the Toa of stone. He had expected her shield to break when she was hit in the back with that rock, but it was still standing strong. He wouldn't even be able to repeat the process, since now she would be expecting him to attack from different angles to bypass her hau's defenses. There really wasn't a lot left he could do to attack her.

And that meant that the best he could do was contain her. The rocks he had thrown so far came together into one mass, merging, growing and changing shape. A stone dome grew up around Chavara, forming an extra layer around her hau-shield and trapping her inside.

Since the fall of Makuta, the idiom "like petting an infected rahi" had begun to fall out of use on Mata Nui. A more recent phrase, however, had stayed strong. An equally bad idea could be described as "getting into a staring contest with Skakdi", and this seemed to be exactly what the two Toa Shaydas were doing. The two Toa stared down the guards, and as the two pairs of beings locked gazes, the Skakdi walked forward slowly, weapons raising as the standoff continued. They were barely a few paces away when they activated their vision powers, sending out heat and laser beams to blind the toa.

Xxeth's air blast threw the Vortixx into the wall, which did slow them down a bit. Their parakuka had been active for a few minutes now, and as the fight dragged on, their time would be running out.

ppg2.png

When Verulas next woke, he found himself at the bandits' camp with the rest of the survivors of the attack. He was a prisoner.

The leader of their captors, a Lesterin of Stone, had led the attack on their home simply because he was bored and wanted some "entertainment" to go with that night's feast. In other words, the group of Matoran were brought back to the camp to fight one another for their amusement.
A fight that wouldn't end until one of the competitors was dead.
He remembered that a Vo-Matoran spoke out against this, claiming he was mad and that she would have no part of it. Unfortunately for her, her bravado had caught the Lesterin's ire, and he decided to make an example of her. A Vortixx and a Skakdi dragged her away, and while the group never saw what became of her, her cries of agony were enough to drive a De-Matoran to grab one of the bandits' knives and kill himself with it.
One by one, Verulas was forced to kill those he had called his friends.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC (Jin)

I'd already been out on the walls, so I knew where to go. Back down the hallway, duck through a couple doors, and voila! back out in the frost and sleet of beautiful Ko-Koro. I was breathing heavy by now, but there was no time to lose. Hopefully Pae'd gotten out -- if he hadn't, there was nothing I could do by now. All I could do was get myself out, and hope that Nika was smart enough to do the same.

The walls of Ko-Koro connected to the Citadel, so I decided the easiest way to get out would be to jog along the top of the wall until I got to the other side of the village, where it looked like Echelon's forces had broken through. Hopefully, there'd be a pile of rubble that I could descend. If not, I'd have to try to scale the outside wall, which was possible, but rock climbing's not exactly my cup of tea.

Plan A it is.

"Ah come now, two Vortixx like yourselves can do better than this." He goaded, he knew two things about beings with the parakuka. One, they were easily angered, and two, if you could outlast them they would tire out and become absolutely helpless. All he had to do was wait it out. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Razsk

Razsk hears someone running on the wall.  Looking up, he sees Jin jogging down it.  "Hey!" he calls.  "Where are all the bad guys?  I thought there was a huge battle here and I can't find anyone."

IC (Jin)

Who the karz was this kid? I waved my arm vaguely in the direction of the Citadel.

"They're over there, in that tower. I'm just running to get reinforcements, but I'll join you in a sec! Go get 'em!"

IC: Their deaths did not come quickly, however, as Verulas recalled spending the better part of a year in a pit covered in bamboo. The bandits had left them to rot in there between fights, barely throwing any food in and watching the captives fight over it as they wallowed in the mud.

A Po- and an Onu-Matoran died, being unable to pick up the swimming lessons the Ga-Matoran tried to provide when a storm rolled over the camp one day and flooded their prison. A Le-Matoran suggested cannibalising their bodies, a thought that was in the back of the everyone's mind due to their extreme lack of food, but their guard that day heard him and took them out to feed the hunting dogs instead. Needless to say, it wasn't entirely unexpected when the Ta-Matoran of their group bashed in said Le-Matoran's skull with a rock after losing his potential meal.

A Fe-Matoran who was hoarding pieces of the food he was allotted during his time there was promptly beaten to death by three pairs of fists.

It was Karz down there.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC Cael and a whole lot of other people from Le-Wahi

IC 

The transition from Le-Wahi to Ko-Wahi was a subtle one that Cael had learned to appreciate in her months at the Massif. The jungle slowly thinned out and the humidity vanished as the elevation rose, but rich soil remained on the lower slopes of Mount Ihu, the perfect place for crops. As the path led them higher, however, the air began to cool, and the dirt turned to stone. The green grass and deciduous trees that had replaced the lush jungle-growth were replaced by thin, hardy plants that suckled the bare rock for any vestiges of nourishment they could find.

A few evergreen trees sprouted here and there along the road, but the thin soil barred their growth where the cold could not, and they remained stunted and frail. Eventually, the flora vanished altogether, replaced by patches of ice and snow that grew as the group climbed, eventually running together and piling higher until they walked amidst snowdrifts, every breath a cloud of vapour, every step crunching through an inch of crusty snow. 

The Toa of water pulled her scarf tighter around her neck and tugged the edges of her cloak around her body. She and Joske had ventured, once or twice, into the outskirts of Ko-Wahi, braving the snow and chilly air for the sake of a spontaneous adventure or a long walk, but she hadn't been this high in a long time, here, where the wind swirled around the you, carrying stray snowflakes and biting at exposed skin. The mountain was a foreboding place; it didn't seem to appreciate visitors.

Razsk hears someone running on the wall.  Looking up, he sees Jin jogging down it.  "Hey!" he calls.  "Where are all the bad guys?  I thought there was a huge battle here and I can't find anyone."

IC (Jin)

Who the karz was this kid? I waved my arm vaguely in the direction of the Citadel.

"They're over there, in that tower. I'm just running to get reinforcements, but I'll join you in a sec! Go get 'em!"

He nodded, calling, "Thanks!" as he turned and set off at a run in the direction of the Citadel.

IC: Verulas recalled the delight of fresh air hitting his skin as he was dragged out of the pit to fight.

His opponent was a Su-Matoran that had killed the group's Ko-Matoran about a week after the De-Matoran killed himself. He was one of the village's blacksmiths, and unfortunately was built like one. In other words, if he couldn't manage to fight with his wit or his speed, he was going to spend a lot of time eating mud.

The last time he was thrown to the ground, one of the bandits threw a blade towards him. He had been informed that while their captors were watching them kill each other, they had been placing bets on who they thought would survive. It was clear that this one had bet on him.

The Bo-Matoran spat blood in his direction in defiance before rolling out of the way of the charging Su-Matoran, his opponent stumbling around as he returned to his feet.

The last thing the Su-Matoran felt was his neck breaking after he had been thrown into a choke-hold.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Kakrant.

Kakrant arrived at the village, only to find it empty, pretty much. There was alot of tracks in the snow, like something had gone on here, like a battle. Once again, he decided to wait for someone to come along and put him in the direction of the Ko-Koro - Onu-Koro tunnel.

Ooc: open for interaction.

Edited by alijar

Letting her shield falter and fall, Chavara took a deep, shaky breath. While she was now trapped in the stone shell, she was also safe from attack. She could rest and let her strength return to her... or not. She knew she couldn't give up now. She was leader of this team, and she had a responsibility to Onic, Panyk, and to Makuta himself, to lead that team to victory. She couldn't give in now.

She stabbed her sword into the ground at her feet, channeling pure heat into the icy earth. Already weakened by the earlier earth tremors, the damaged earth soon gave way, plunging Chavara down into the level below. She landed badly, almost twisting one of her ankles, but quickly recovered. She had the advantage of surprise now. The shield that had trapped her was still intact; there was no way the enemy could tell for certain what she had done. 

Panyk had known his game of chicken against the two skakdi was going to end with vision blasts, and had concocted a surprisingly clever, yet stupidly simple plan to deal with it. As soon as the skakdi's eyes began to glow, Panyk shoved Onic out of the way, using his Kualsi to teleport himself out of harm's way as well. He reappeared a moment later behind the heat vision skakdi, who was the easier target, since he would be temporarily blinded by his vision power. 

Putting all of his weight forward on his uninjured foot, Panyk swung a brutal, scything blow at the back of the skakdi's head with his mace.

Onic meanwhile, had been taken entirely by surprise. Not by the skakdi vision attack; that had been a blindingly obvious strategy. No, what had surprised him was Panyk coming to his aid. He didn't let it get to him, though. He saw Panyk attack the heat vision skakdi, and used his earth powers to try to trip over the other surviving skakdi. If their focus was broken ,they couldn't use their elemental powers or coordinate their attacks. 

At least, that was the theory anyway. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

OoC: I'm writing this on mobile. I still can't post regurarly, just so you know :/

Edit: Fixed color and fixed grammar/spelling

IC: Dahkapa (Near the Main gate)

He knew how vulnerable he was when he was lying on the ground, and did his best to get up as soon as possible. But he was too slow.

He could feel something incredibly hot searing through his protodermic skin and the flesh beneath it in his back. He let out a scream full of suffering, and collapsed on the ground. The pain was paralyzing.

Mata Nui help me, he thought. He did his best to ignore the pain, to keep on fighting. He couldn't let the Koro fall.. He struggled, tried to get up, but he couldn't. I've never felt as much pain.. uuaaargh..

He knew that his fate, his destiny, was in the hands of the enemy.

OoC: Dartakh from Ta-Wahi

IC: The Champion (Ko-Wahi)

During the entire trek, I had been as silent as a rock. I simply nodded every now and then, and did everything I was asked to do. The sleigh ride had been.. stressful, but I didn't complain. We had traveled a long distance in a short amount of time, and that's the only thing that mattered.

We had set up camp inside a cave, well protected from the biting, cold winds. I decided to take a short nap.

I didn't sleep too deeply, so I started to dream about something that happened a long time ago.

We had set up camp for the night. I was sitting next to Miira near a campfire. We were both drinking fine Bahlot ale, the local specialty. It tasted a little bitter, but I liked it. Both of us were careful to not drink too much.

She was staring at the dancing fires, and I was staring at her pretty face. Somewhat scarred and worn, but I thought she was beautiful.

Suddenly, she spoke, her glowing green eyes still fixed on the fire. "You know, I've been thinking about things.. some pretty deep things. About life." This was slightly off-putting. Usually she wasn't this serious. She loved to joke around, and she laughed a lot.

"Our job is dangerous. Any of us could die at any moment. Me and you can both die in our next mission, who knows. But.. I was just thinking, that I want to leave behind a legacy, of some sort. Something that says 'Hello, I excisted and did a lot of stuff'. I just.. don't want to be forgotten. You know how I don't have a family, and that I can never get any children. Maybe.. if something happens to me," she turned to look at my eyes, "maybe you could make sure that something remains? Like a fancy memorial or something?"

I was rather surprised to find out how deep her thoughts were. Somehow, that made me love her even more. "Sure, why not. Actually, I have an idea, a giant golden statue that perfectly captures your beauty? I think I could afford that in a few millenia." We both laughed. "Anyways, you shouldn't worry. If anything, I'll die first. You're a much better and more skilled warrior than I am"

"No, skill doesn't matter. All it takes is a single nasty disease and it's over. But anyways, you shouldn't underestimate your own skill. You're only missing one thing: ability to focus. It's important to ditch your fears and simply concentrate on the fight. I've seen you fight when you're angry. That's when you focus, that's when you get the most kills. All you need to do is to learn to focus without anger. Then you'll be able to become the greatest fighter ever."

After a moment of silence, I asked "Can you teach me to do that? You're not a trainer, I know, but.. I trust you, and you know me better than Gutter does. You could teach me well."

"Sure," she said happily, "and I can teach you some other things as well, if you know what I mean." She winked and giggled. The mood was instantly lighter. I laughed. We were both a bit drunk, apparently. "Maybe we can start studying tonight, hehe.."

And that's when Enforcer had to wake me up. I have seen that dream before a few times. I don't know why I see the same dreams over and over again. It is annoying.. I stood up, ate some rations and prepared to move on. We didn't have too much time.

IC: Dakku (Near the Hospital)

After some fighting had broken out in front of te hospital, the Sanctum Guard decided to evacuate us right now. I saw a glimpse of the fight. A grey titan, a grey matoran with an Ussal crab, a Ta-matoran.. and some others. It seemed dangerous, and I made sure to stay away from it.

There was about fifty inhabitants, some familiar ones, grouped up near the entrance of the complex. I didn't have time to talk to anyone, because a group of guardsmen soon escorted us outside the complex. We went on a windy, rocky pathway, away from the Koro, followed by a few Kane-Ra who pulled wagons filled with food and hospital patients. I wondered where we were headed. Le-Koro, maybe, or Onu-Koro? I didn't know, so I just went along with the group, holding hands with my wife.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Forger

The muscles of my legs and back ached. My lungs burned. Even with the use of a Kakama, long distance travel was difficult and painful. I now stood on the small rise we would make camp at. Even from this distance, I could see smoke over the distant Koro. Acrid and burning smells filled the air. I could not tell from this distance, but I believed that the gate had been breached, it would've been under the largest plumes of smoke.

I could not see the hospital from my position, the Koro proper stood between it and my current position. I could not see any details of the Koro, though my gut told me the defenders had lost. It threw a wrench into our plans, but could be accounted for. He had no love for the forces of darkness, they were unpredictable, dangerous and hard to exploit or manipulate in the way others could be. None the less, he had told his team he would not let them board a metaphorical sinking ship.

I gave myself ten minutes to rest and eat. I needed to go the Hospital and see how the situation appeared from there.

...but close to it

IC: Pae

Pae's feet pushed him around a corner. Behind the iron Toa trailed his cloak, and drops of blood which slicked back over his temple and into the air.

He couldn't help but feel somewhat impressed by Jin's capture of the Matoran Pae now carried.

But now was not the time for picking apart Jin's skills. That could come later. Right now, he needed to get the village acting-leader to safety. There were two groups that the Toa needed to avoid. He couldn't go up against any of Echelon's cronies and he needed to work hard to avoid other members of the Sanctum guard. Both would stop him without question.

Unless. Pae stopped and planted his feet to avoid losing his balance. Korzaa was regaining her strength, but she didn't look so good. Which would probably work out in his favor. He reached up to his head wound with two pointed fingers before wiping the blood on Korzaa's own forehead, "Sorry Korzaa," Pae spoke to his captive, "If you die, so will Ko-Koro."

He looked in her eyes as they struggled to focus on him. He sympathized. Objectively at least. Xa-Koro was as much of a home to Pae as any other settlement on Mata-Nui. He felt no attachment to it, but he could imagine how she might feel. He knew she felt helpless if nothing else.

Pae picked her up again and ran, making his way to the wall, coming into view of the village in turmoil. Without stopping to gather his bearings, Pae's mask carried him quickly, skidding to a stop, "Where's Nika?"

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |